PDA

View Full Version : Cant buy gems

143Blue
12-09-11, 08:23 AM
:confused:so i really wanted to by gems but i kept clicking on the add gem button but nothing would happen! i also tried buying gemsthro the store at the bottom of the screen wouldnt wrk. how can i fix this?

kattybell
12-09-11, 08:26 AM
What device do you use?

If it's iOS check out this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices&p=182640#post182640

barleycoon
12-09-11, 08:52 AM
:confused:so i really wanted to by gems but i kept clicking on the add gem button but nothing would happen! i also tried buying gemsthro the store at the bottom of the screen wouldnt wrk. how can i fix this?

Which device do you use? Try restarting your device, or try restoring/resetting your device taking it back to the factory settings. Back up the data first.

Keeks71
12-19-11, 08:07 AM
I tried restarting and restoring, and it worked for a few minutes only. This is an issue here and on zoo story 2. Thanks.

uwantoplay
12-19-11, 03:57 PM
I have the same problem. When I first downloaded and then over the weekend I was able to see the screen to buy gems but today it is gone again. I haven't done anything different. Also, I still don't have goals.

spy4u
12-20-11, 03:52 PM
Same problem here. When i want to buy gems in Pet Story and Zoo Story 2, an screen with title and nav buttons appears, but without any content and no possibility to buy gems ;-(

spy4u
12-21-11, 12:47 AM
SOLUTION / WORKAROUND

i found a workaround for this bug:
either download a pending update or install a free app on your device. important is to enter the itunes password which will be cached for some minutes. as long as this password is cached, the purchase of gems will be possible.

cassandra1984
01-07-12, 12:34 AM
I cannot buy gems, either. It is getting very annoying! I tried restoring my iPhone 4... I did everything. All it shows is "Processing" then nothing after that. Ugh!! Is anyone STILL having problems with this?

brendab1223
01-07-12, 09:39 AM
I'm still not able to purchase either. I really don't want to risk restoring because the last time I did that I lost all my songs. Please fix this!!

walflour74
01-07-12, 09:52 AM
I am having the same issue, which stinks. I can't believe they would allow this bug to continue for two or more days (the length of time I have been attempting to purchase gems) especially with as gem driven as they have made this game. I love this game a bunch but the expense and duration increases they just implemented added to this frustration are seriously making me reconsider playing it. From the sound of things on the forums Pet Shop story is about to have a massive drop off in players if they don't make some changes. It's not fun right now, just annoying.

kooky panda
01-07-12, 10:23 AM
I cannot buy gems, either. It is getting very annoying! I tried restoring my iPhone 4... I did everything. All it shows is "Processing" then nothing after that. Ugh!! Is anyone STILL having problems with this?

with the processing issues, try going into your settings under safari and clear out history , data and cookies. Also go under store and log out of itunes and then log back in.
Then restart your device.
If still issues, delete the game and redownload it from the app store.

kooky panda
01-07-12, 10:25 AM
If you are still getting the blank screen or can only purchase certain packages, the only fix I found was doing the total restore.
Doing a new restore is a personal decision each member will need to make .

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices

solstyce4444
01-10-12, 05:14 PM
Last 3 days can't buy gems, goes thru market then auto cancells as it says "took too long to deliver". Sent an email to them, uninstalled game, reinstalled, still not working. Still waiting on a reply from email I sent to teamlava and also google. Oddly enough the market stops working and force closes whenever I try to buy the gems.

barleycoon
01-10-12, 06:02 PM
Last 3 days can't buy gems, goes thru market then auto cancells as it says "took too long to deliver". Sent an email to them, uninstalled game, reinstalled, still not working. Still waiting on a reply from email I sent to teamlava and also google. Oddly enough the market stops working and force closes whenever I try to buy the gems.

Have you recieved an automated response email from TL?

gijit
01-10-12, 06:20 PM
Haven't been able to buy gems for 4 days. Is this going to get fixed?

barleycoon
01-10-12, 06:23 PM
Haven't been able to buy gems for 4 days. Is this going to get fixed?

Which device are you playing on? What happens when you try to buy gems? Is it just pet shop story that your unable to purchase gems on? Thanks

kooky panda
01-10-12, 06:40 PM

There's currently an issue with in-app purchases on the new Bakery, Restaurant, and Farm updates. We're currently investigating the issue that's causing the game to crash at the Google Checkout screen.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

I am not sure if this is still an issue. I will check.

Autumn91
01-11-12, 12:27 AM
Check your restrictions in the settings app. Maybe you have it set so that you can't make in-app purchases.

kooky panda
01-11-12, 12:59 PM

This issue has been fixed for androids, please make sure that you have the most current version(update) for your device.

gijit
01-11-12, 04:09 PM
I have an iPad 1. When I tap on the gems I want to buy it says it is processing then pops back up and shows gem screen again, doesn't ask for confirm and password. I only have this problem on pet story and only started to have it when I was stuck on level 20 forever. I have restarted devise, downloaded a new app and done all updates.

DaojinWildfire
01-11-12, 04:45 PM
Here's a few questions for you guys that would help us gather more information.

Are you getting a blank gem screen or stuck on the processing screen?
If processing issue, have you tried reinstalling the app?
If processing issue, reinstalled app, and still getting issue, what country are you playing from?
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

pinkbarbie123
01-11-12, 10:27 PM
Consider yourselves lucky! I bet if you contact TL on this issue you will get a response!

barleycoon
01-11-12, 10:41 PM
Consider yourselves lucky! I bet if you contact TL on this issue you will get a response!

I thought everyone who emailed TL got a response, the automated email response to start with. Support must help with so many issues ie transferring games for players who are unable to, helping with harassment cases and bugs etc.
I've recieved a response for every type of issue I've ever sent an email for, even some of my ideas have been sent to the development team. I feel that support work extremely hard to help players with all issues. Some developers don't even bother, or never reply to any emails that's the experience I have. Out of any of the developers I've ever emailed TL support is by fare the best, in my view even better than Apple support. I'm reassured should I ever have any type of problem with my games, I know that TL support will do there best to help.

pinkbarbie123
01-11-12, 10:45 PM
Hahaha. Wow

nmishii
01-11-12, 11:49 PM
I thought everyone who emailed TL got a response, the automated email response to start with. Support must help with so many issues ie transferring games for players who are unable to, helping with harassment cases and bugs etc.
I've recieved a response for every type of issue I've ever sent an email for, even some of my ideas have been sent to the development team. I feel that support work extremely hard to help players with all issues. Some developers don't even bother, or never reply to any emails that's the experience I have. Out of any of the developers I've ever emailed TL support is by fare the best, in my view even better than Apple support. I'm reassured should I ever have any type of problem with my games, I know that TL support will do there best to help.

I can't send you a PM or VM. Can you clear your PMs so I can reply to the PM where you asked me questions?

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 06:40 PM
Try purchasing the gems through the app store instead of through your game. That might work; if it doesn't try restarting your device/reinstalling the game.

shamei
01-21-12, 07:02 PM
Any Droid user having problem of buying Gems? since Yesterday I can't buy gems anymore...
I've written to T.L hope they will reply me asap..
I wanna get the valentine waterfall..it's Superb cool :)