PDA

View Full Version : Goals? /collections?

ilovecooper14
12-09-11, 07:28 AM
Some of the pets are unlocked after you complete goals. The problem is: where can I find the goals to complete? There isn't a "notepad" on my screen... And I have seen some things in others' shops that I haven't ever seen them in the market : cash register, toy display.
Also, I don't see any boxes under the "Mystery Box" section of the shop. :confused::eek:

kattybell
12-09-11, 07:34 AM
I think goals are sent out to random players, like tasks? I don't know, I'm downloading it now.

kattybell
12-09-11, 07:38 AM
I don't have goals or mystery boxes.

ilovecooper14
12-09-11, 08:02 AM
I think goals are sent out to random players, like tasks? I don't know, I'm downloading it now.

That would be unfair, though.
Lmk

barleycoon
12-09-11, 08:55 AM
I wonder if it's the journal, but I've got no goals showing either. Maybe we have to be a certain level before they show.

kattybell
12-09-11, 08:59 AM
I wonder if it's the journal, but I've got no goals showing either. Maybe we have to be a certain level before they show.

That makes sense. Hopefully.

kooky panda
12-09-11, 09:31 AM
I believe the goals are like the tasks on the the other games and given out randomly.
You will need the notpad icon on the front of your screen to have these.

There are also collections under the main menu.
This is where mine is blank with nothing under the journal.

I will check on the collections with GM.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/e24e9dc7.jpg

ilovecooper14
12-09-11, 09:51 AM
I will be super mad if I can't get my chihuahua. :mad:

ilovecooper14
12-09-11, 09:53 AM
They shouldn't make certain pets and decor unavailable to some. That's not fair.
The "Goals" shouldn't be random. It's just not fair.

kattybell
12-09-11, 10:03 AM
They shouldn't make certain pets and decor unavailable to some. That's not fair.

I agree, it's not fair. :(

nmishii
12-09-11, 10:08 AM

Yes, its not fair. But that's the way TL has been operating for awhile, and as much as we say its not fair, its apparently not going to change.

And they shouldn't make the game available to one device and not the other.

ilovecooper14
12-09-11, 10:18 AM
I want my chihuahua. :(

pinkster73
12-09-11, 10:18 AM
I think its lovely some people even have a petshop. Now people are not happy they randomly give out features in it?

pinkster73
12-09-11, 10:19 AM
I want my chihuahua. :(

I want my pet store :(

ilovecooper14
12-09-11, 10:19 AM
I think its lovely some people even have a petshop. Now people are not happy they randomly give out features in it?

I hate all of this randomness... And unfairness. Everyone should have all of the games.. And everyone should have all the features. Why can't it be that way? :(

pinkster73
12-09-11, 10:22 AM
I hate all of this randomness... And unfairness. Everyone should have all of the games.. And everyone should have all the features. Why can't it be that way? :(

There's never been a reason given for the randomness of offers. I would give you a Chihuahua

nmishii
12-09-11, 10:25 AM

Most if not all players feel the same as you do. Unfortunately, TL does not. I don't know what joy they get in people being unhappy with the unfairness, but that's the way they operate.

ilovecooper14
12-09-11, 03:33 PM
I want my chihuahua...

kooky panda
12-09-11, 03:39 PM
There are also collections under the main menu.
This is where mine is blank with nothing under the journal.

I will check on the collections with GM.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/e24e9dc7.jpg

I checked on this and this journal is suppose to fill up as you play.

ilovecooper14
12-10-11, 08:31 AM
GM? DW? BP?
Super Mods, are you here?
I'll pay 165 gems for the chihuahua!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(

tgreen12321
12-11-11, 12:39 AM
Just had the same problem! I now have no goals, an empty journal, and no notepad displaying my supposed goals. What do I do?!

CrankyB
12-11-11, 12:29 PM
Same here..... No goals available and empty journal.

manger63
12-11-11, 12:31 PM
yah, that would be so unorginized!

ilovecooper14
12-11-11, 12:35 PM
I want my chihuahua :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
TL: Please make the locked animals and decorations available to everyone!!! :D

ksbmommy
12-11-11, 12:56 PM
Or don't show me what is locked and I will never have. Please don't tease me with something I can never obtain. That is just mean. I want my Dog too!!!!

melodypalace
12-11-11, 10:15 PM
Me too... No notepad nor goal..:(

kooky panda
12-11-11, 10:28 PM
In the other games, goals to unlock items should be added soon, so I think this may apply for Pet Shop too. Hopefully we will get an announcement on this soon.

uwantoplay
12-16-11, 11:33 AM
Still no goals even though I am getting requests from all my other neighbors. I do have a couple of collections but no goals. Any idea when ALL players are going to get them?

kooky panda
12-16-11, 11:34 AM
Oh let me check, I did get my goals this morning. What device do you play on Ipod, Iphone or Ipad?

also make sure you force close your game.

ilovecooper14
12-16-11, 11:37 AM
I'm so happy :o I got my chihuahua :):):):):D

barleycoon
12-16-11, 11:44 AM

Me too, they are so cute.

uwantoplay
12-17-11, 10:49 AM
Oh let me check, I did get my goals this morning. What device do you play on Ipod, Iphone or Ipad?

also make sure you force close your game.

I am playing on an IPod Touch 3G

Also, can you inquire on the upgrade pricing on the Pug and Puggle. They are way way overpriced and don't really make sense since the one you collect from more often is less expensive. Also the Siamese cat breeding is way overpriced too in comparison to other 1 day animals. Thanks and let me know about the goals please

hotwingzz
12-17-11, 03:30 PM

How did u get him like what goal

Rachael98
12-17-11, 04:05 PM
How did u get him like what goal

You have a "cute-oligist" come in and makes you have a 45% cuter shop by having hamsters. But it doesn't necessarily do it retractively.

That's where I'd like to report a problem: it wants me to crossbreed Austrailian Mist-but I've already done as many as it allows: so I can't complete it:(.

Other than that, I'd like to say that-now they're here-they're jolly excellent:).

kooky panda
12-17-11, 04:12 PM
I am playing on an IPod Touch 3G

Also, can you inquire on the upgrade pricing on the Pug and Puggle. They are way way overpriced and don't really make sense since the one you collect from more often is less expensive. Also the Siamese cat breeding is way overpriced too in comparison to other 1 day animals. Thanks and let me know about the goals please

I have already reported the cost of some of the upgrading on the animals, to find out if a glitch or by design.

You have a "cute-oligist" come in and makes you have a 45% cuter shop by having hamsters. But it doesn't necessarily do it retractively.

That's where I'd like to report a problem: it wants me to crossbreed Austrailian Mist-but I've already done as many as it allows: so I can't complete it:(.

Other than that, I'd like to say that-now they're here-they're jolly excellent:).

I have inquired about this. I have some too, that I have already bred . If they cannot add that it has been done, I was going to sell the breed and start over, but let me check to see what a CM says.

uwantoplay
12-17-11, 05:38 PM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;189298]Oh let me check, I did get my goals this morning. What device do you play on Ipod, Iphone or Ipad?

also make sure you force close your game.[/QUOTE

Do you have an update as to why my goals are not working? I deleted my APP and restarted my device and reloaded and I still don't have goals

Also, we can cancel dishes, clothes, etc. But in Pet and Zoo2 we can't cancel breeding. Will they change this? I accidentally started breeding something today that I didn't want to do. Thanks.

hotwingzz
12-17-11, 09:27 PM
I don't have the goals on the main screen I only have the ones in the collection part

yo3ana
12-17-11, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;189298]Oh let me check, I did get my goals this morning. What device do you play on Ipod, Iphone or Ipad?

also make sure you force close your game.[/QUOTE

Do you have an update as to why my goals are not working? I deleted my APP and restarted my device and reloaded and I still don't have goals

Also, we can cancel dishes, clothes, etc. But in Pet and Zoo2 we can't cancel breeding. Will they change this? I accidentally started breeding something today that I didn't want to do. Thanks.

If your breeding is running, you can abandon it and start another breeding.. I don't have goals too

DominaRed
12-20-11, 02:39 PM
Ummmm, how can you abandon a breeding and start another breeding? Only option I see is to get a breeding done faster by paying gems to speed it up. There is no cancel button for breeding, hope we'll get one soon though.

ilovecooper14
12-20-11, 02:41 PM
If your breeding is running, you can abandon it and start another breeding.. I don't have goals too

Only if you're cross breeding an animal, not if you're just trying to complete the family, EG you have 2 fish and you're breeding another, you can't abandon the fish

uwantoplay
12-21-11, 09:32 AM
Only if you're cross breeding an animal, not if you're just trying to complete the family, EG you have 2 fish and you're breeding another, you can't abandon the fish

That quote was not me. Obviously the thread got confused i wish we could cancel breeding. I finally got my goldfish done and back to breeding other animals

ilovecooper14
12-21-11, 09:40 AM
That quote was not me. Obviously the thread got confused i wish we could cancel breeding. I finally got my goldfish done and back to breeding other animals

Lol yay! They take 3 days, I think I'll wait til I have all my families completed before breeding goldfish! :eek:

kooky panda
12-21-11, 10:41 AM
I don't have the goals on the main screen I only have the ones in the collection part
On your collection part, is it all blank or are you seeing the items you need to collect?

Also, we can cancel dishes, clothes, etc. But in Pet and Zoo2 we can't cancel breeding. Will they change this? I accidentally started breeding something today that I didn't want to do. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I thought everyone had the goals, but let me check to see if they are still rolling out.
I have sent the suggestion to be able to cancel the regular breeding out .

uwantoplay
12-21-11, 01:11 PM
Siamese Goal

I have tried to crossbreed the Siamese with the Long Hair for the 3rd one down. When I put Siamese in the first box, I don't have the option for the long haired. If I do it backwards, put Long Hair first, then the only option I have is for the Winter Poodle. I don't know if this has been a problem for anybody else. Thanks.

uwantoplay
12-21-11, 01:12 PM
Lol yay! They take 3 days, I think I'll wait til I have all my families completed before breeding goldfish! :eek:

Unfortunately the Goldfish isn't the only 3 day

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 03:45 PM
Are these items unlockable? They should be availible to everyone, especially since some quests require them... As far as the notepad goes, it should be on the left section of your screen, a little yellow notepad? If it's not there, it must be a bug, because the notepad is necessary for the game.