PDA

View Full Version : Base, grill

Unregistered
10-21-10, 05:35 AM
If I sell a base, can I get a new one when I have already achieved the maximum number of appliances before I sold the base??? For example, can I buy a grill??????????

deadpix
10-21-10, 07:31 AM
If I sell a base, can I get a new one when I have already achieved the maximum number of appliances before I sold the base??? For example, can I buy a grill??????????

Yes you can. The limit only applies to the number of appliances you have on the kitchen floor, which means that you don't actually need to sell the appliance, you could just put it into storage; I do it all the time, switching from one appliance to another to suite my mass production needs for the moment.

Be warned however, when you put an item into storage, because there seems to be a bug that requires you to have at least the same amount of coins in your reserve as the cost of the item you placed into storage before they will allow you to pull it out of storage. It doesn't actually deduct the coins a second time, it just needs you to be in possession of the coins. This bug is a result of their new integrated store/inventory interface.