PDA

View Full Version : Customers

helpmeeat
12-09-11, 03:28 AM
How many customers should be coming in?? I counted and I have 23 coming in and then it seems to be 1 out and 1 in. I'm not making hardly any money. I haven't cooked food for 6 days now as I had so many dishes on about I reckon 30 counters. In the past wk I have only made roughly 150 thousand. This seems a really small amount. I have more appliances for my level then I should have cos stupidly bought more for gems by over tapping, which I don't mind to much as it was better than the stupid giant lime I got for the fruit basket!!

kattybell
12-09-11, 04:47 AM
There should be about 30 if I can remember right.

barleycoon
12-09-11, 05:27 AM
Are you finding when you earn coins that they are actually being added to your total? Is the path clear to the till, and clear access for all the customers to sit down and eat/drink.

helpmeeat
12-09-11, 05:37 AM
That was happening that all the money I earned wasn't being added. Bit it just seems so slow the amount I'm getting. Last night I logged out of game about 8 till 8 this morning and only got 27 thousand. I wish I could get the glitch where all the food sells at once cos at this rate I will still have Halloween food at Easter!! But all paths are clear. I've not changed it round at all as waiting for more Christmas content. The gem items won't be problem but if some of it is for coins then I'm gonna be out of luck!!