PDA

View Full Version : Farm story Xmas 1.9

zoroak
12-09-11, 01:24 AM
Farm story 1.9 latest version with bug fixes
iPad 1, iOS 5.0.1

New tasks on top left, when tapped on, are blank but new window pops up to say they are completed and awards me coins and XP, then my farm goes out of sync.

When collecting from trees and animals, a HUGE green bar appears each time. This is not in the original Farm story or Halloween version. In fact, I've gone back to playing the original version.

zoroak
12-09-11, 01:28 AM
And emojis posted on my wall by others yesterday are blank squares, emojis posted prior to that are ok!

evance761_jp
12-09-11, 01:40 AM
Farm story 1.9 latest version with bug fixes
iPad 1, iOS 5.0.1

New tasks on top left, when tapped on, are blank but new window pops up to say they are completed and awards me coins and XP, then my farm goes out of sync.

When collecting from trees and animals, a HUGE green bar appears each time. This is not in the original Farm story or Halloween version. In fact, I've gone back to playing the original version.

me too!!
And my bs & rs can't receive coins that i earned .
T T hopeless

zoroak
12-09-11, 01:47 AM
And under community, where you get a list of players, the second line displays "play fashion story for free" or "play city story for free"! Is this the new space for advertising the other TL games?

naruephol1
12-09-11, 01:57 AM
Me too same problem#1, #2, #4 with "zoroak"
I have problem on my fs same "zoroak" on my iPhone4 iOS 5.0.1.
But on my iPad 2 iOS 5.0.1 haven't new tasks on top left.

xSnowyOwlx
12-09-11, 04:27 AM
The cocoa trees are gone when I view in Farm Story: Christmas. They are still there in the main version, but I've got a big blank spot on my farm for the Christmas version where my 4 cocoa trees should be.

kooky panda
12-09-11, 06:19 AM
New bug thread set up and sent to GM. Please post your issues with photos and your device information here.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20690-Farm-Story-Christmas-1.9-Issues&p=183262&viewfull=1#post183262

Chocolit
12-10-11, 02:10 AM
Same problems too: Force close frequently. Emoji written is seen as squares. Written messages sometimes show up and sometimes don't on neighbours' walls. Green empty spaces is seen where the new Christmas decorations are (on-off happens) when I open FS Christmas. On two different devices for these two farms: iPad1 and iPhone 4. Both on IOS 5.0.1 anad iTunes 10.5.

Seperately, my 3rd farm with FS Christmas don't even have the christmas items even though this is on iPad1 (like my first farm which is also on iPad1).