PDA

View Full Version : Deliberate Gem Stealing Tactic

Unregistered
10-21-10, 12:57 AM
I have just deleted this potentially great game ... In City Story if u press a factory before contract completion accidently too many times (believe me it is not hard to do) it automatically deducts 4 city bucks.

Team Lava know about this and after many complaints and several threads were written requesting this to be changed. Team Lava did not change the functionality to prevent or at least provide a clear option to accept a contract to be completed in exchange for City Bucks. (I can accept that some players with more money than brains would want this function)

The same bullshiiit is in this game ... this is deliberate (if not one would think you would have read the ample customer feedback regarding this) ... I accidently lost 4 gems for completing a contract with 3 seconds to completion.
So go screw yourselves ... I have deleted Farm Story and City Story as well in protest.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 11:51 AM
No it doesnt, geesh. You have to accept it. YOU are decided to use gems or not.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 12:20 PM
It's your fault for clicking too fast. The first time you play a TeamLava game you will no doubt lose your first set of gems with "you are out of money, do you want to trade gems for a ridiculous amount of coins." At that time you are too dumb to know better. When you lose gems after that, it your own fault.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 08:38 PM
It's your fault for clicking too fast. The first time you play a TeamLava game you will no doubt lose your first set of gems with "you are out of money, do you want to trade gems for a ridiculous amount of coins." At that time you are too dumb to know better. When you lose gems after that, it your own fault.

This has happened to me as well in City Story.

When you have lots of sparkles to collect its easy to double tap and accidently pay for a contract. You are right about trade gems for cash in early gameplay.

But I think that this person is right, it seems a little sinister and they know that in a collecting frenzy it easy to lose gems