PDA

View Full Version : Want to be able to sign into my account on different devices

Smileelani
10-21-10, 12:43 AM
I have to give this back in a week and a half coz it's the schools but I still want to be able to. Play this on my iPod so I was hoping that you could make a password username system so that you can sign inti your account on other devices coz I'm so high up and I don't want to have to start again. Thanx :) :) :) :)

Ninja babeeeee QK

Smileelani
10-21-10, 12:46 AM
That's supposed to say your account on the poll.

deadpix
10-21-10, 03:26 AM
There's actually a way to transfer all your Teamlava (and Storm8) games from one device to another, but I still like the idea of being able to play the games on more than one device or perhaps even have more than one account on a single device.

However, the world being what it is, I can imagine the huge group of people who'd attempt to find ways to "beat the system" if we could have the game running on more than one device.

Smileelani
10-21-10, 04:17 AM
Pooh I hadn't thought of that I just wanted to keep going from where i left of on my ipd when I gave the school back my iPad. Well dam these stupid beat the system people

Smileelani
10-21-10, 04:19 AM
So how do you do that? Transfer the account data to another device coz if I had known that then I wouldn't have suggested that

deadpix
10-21-10, 05:04 AM
So how do you do that? Transfer the account data to another device coz if I had known that then I wouldn't have suggested that

All Teamlava games use your Storm8 id together with your device's UUID to maintain your game state. To transfer ALL Teamlava and Storm8 save game states from your old device to your new, follow the instructions in this post:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Cheers

Smileelani
10-21-10, 05:14 AM
Thank you so much :)

Smileelani
10-21-10, 05:19 AM
Oh I feel like such a pain but it didn't work fir restaurant story coz I couldn't find the transfer button. Sorry I feel bad for being annoying. :S

Unregistered
10-21-10, 07:36 AM
Oh I feel like such a pain but it didn't work fir restaurant story coz I couldn't find the transfer button. Sorry I feel bad for being annoying. :S

You're right, there isn't a transfer button in RS. If you examine the instructions in the post on the storm8 forum closely, you'll notice a list of games that they mentioned that had this transfer button.

The thing about the storm8 id is that you can only have one id per device, so if you transferred a game, ANY GAME, that belonged to Teamlava or Storm8, ALL your save game data from all the games by these developers will be transferred over.

In a nutshell, you'll need to install one of those games (they're free) and then attempt to do the transfer from there.