PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Secret Box?

chambe131
12-08-11, 03:55 PM
Sooo what happens if I use my gems to buy a secret box in fashion story? Any suggestions as to which one I should get?

bawpotter
12-08-11, 04:18 PM
Well, there is a chance of getting a first place, second place, third place, or fourth place. It doesn't really make a difference which box you choose, but in general, this list might help you. Remember, the boxes are a COMPLETE GAMBLE.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18097-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Fashion-Story

BrynBacon
12-14-11, 07:58 PM
Sooo what happens if I use my gems to buy a secret box in fashion story? Any suggestions as to which one I should get?
I really like the groovy box. I have gotten it 2 times. The first time, I got the quad sofa. The second time, I got the groovy dress. Good luck!

dalula
12-15-11, 05:12 PM
I really like the groovy box. I have gotten it 2 times. The first time, I got the quad sofa. The second time, I got the groovy dress. Good luck!

Lucky! I really wanted the hair and the dress and the doggie... and i got all the 4th place items except for the shoes. :(

dalula
12-15-11, 05:14 PM

Depends on what kind of things you like ;) Pink- Surprise or Secret Colorful-Groovy Leopard prints-Faux Fur Western-Cowgirl For the holidays-Holiday
:) But personally i like the groovy and the secret. will try the holiday one soon.

dalula
12-15-11, 05:15 PM
Depends on what kind of things you like ;) Pink- Surprise or Secret Colorful-Groovy Leopard prints-Faux Fur Western-Cowgirl For the holidays-Holiday
:) But personally i like the groovy and the secret. will try the holiday one soon.

lol, forgot magic. Magic-Lady Gaga-like stuff. I like that one too ;)

mahsaaayi
01-30-14, 03:35 PM
It gave me angel wing!If I buy secret bag again may it give me angel wing again?!