PDA

View Full Version : Lost club cash

sabeans555
12-08-11, 01:31 PM
While playing game, the game said it wasn't in sync....it reset itself and all the club cash I purchased went to zero and whatever I bought with it was no longer there....however my credit card was charged. How can I get my club cash back? I'm out 50$ club cash and $9.99 real cash

barleycoon
12-08-11, 01:33 PM
While playing game, the game said it wasn't in sync....it reset itself and all the club cash I purchased went to zero and whatever I bought with it was no longer there....however my credit card was charged. How can I get my club cash back? I'm out 50$ club cash and $9.99 real cash

Email support@teamlava.com giving details of what happened, your storm8 ID and the game it happened on.

kooky panda
12-08-11, 01:42 PM
While you are waiting for support, try restarting and/or deleting and redownloading your game to see if the item you bought or your club cash comes back.

sabeans555
12-08-11, 02:21 PM

Yes I tried emailing them first they referred me to this forum....I tried to restart everything however the problem still exists

barleycoon
12-08-11, 02:24 PM
Yes I tried emailing them first they referred me to this forum....I tried to restart everything however the problem still exists

Your welcome, on the email from TL does it give other information at the top?, I think usually it's a standard automated response, and the info about the forum is listed in case it can be of use.

sabeans555
12-08-11, 02:25 PM
Email support@teamlava.com giving details of what happened, your storm8 ID and the game it happened on.

Thank you just did that again

barleycoon
12-08-11, 02:30 PM
Thank you just did that again

As long as the email from TL has thanks for contacting TeamLava support and other information, and the part about the forum is at the end. Your email should be looked at, it's a standard automated response to help with all issues probably.
It's best to try and keep your issues under the same ticket number, it doesn't confuse matters then.
I hope it gets resolved for you.