PDA

View Full Version : Drinks on counters blocked off are selling?

xSnowyOwlx
12-08-11, 12:03 PM
I blocked off some counters so that customers would drink the beverages that have less amounts to clear those counters so I don't HAVE to block off any counters.
Well, I go through the tally on each counter to rearrange if I make more of a certain drink for mastery and I've found that the amount of drinks on the counters customers CAN'T get to has dropped.

I wonder if this is a reason why it takes so long for them all to sell, since I'd rather they have access to the drinks that have the lesser amounts of total drinks.

kattybell
12-08-11, 12:04 PM
I've noticed the ones I blocked have also sold.

Poetic_Soul
12-08-11, 12:07 PM
Hi I'm new to the games and this forum. But I don't think it matters what counters your food or drinks are on. Everything that has been cooked, poured, made etc... Is available for purchase & consumption.

barleycoon
12-08-11, 01:04 PM
Hi I'm new to the games and this forum. But I don't think it matters what counters your food or drinks are on. Everything that has been cooked, poured, made etc... Is available for purchase & consumption.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I really hope you enjoy playing the story games. The customers will consume whatever is available, but I've found certain drinks seem more popular. It's nice to have a good selection though.

xSnowyOwlx
12-08-11, 02:08 PM
In Fashion if your customers can't access the clothes, they won't sell. In Bakery and Restaurant it doesn't matter because they sit down and are "served". In Nightclub, they don't drink anything when they are sitting down, they just sit there. They stand at the counters and drink.

LadiGinna
12-26-11, 02:38 AM
I have noticed the same thing occuring. I completely blocked off several counters behind other counters and the ones in back sold out first. They were clearly not accessible to the costumers.

aiyayu
12-26-11, 10:38 PM
While you are away from the game doesn't it just take drinks off counters one by one in the order in which the counters were put out into the game?