PDA

View Full Version : what's the difference?

MiniLaura
12-08-11, 11:55 AM
Would someone please summarize the differences between ZS1 and ZS2? I quit playing ZS1 almost immediately because I found several things about it annoying.

nmishii
12-08-11, 11:59 AM
ZS1 is available for both iOS and Android.
ZS2 is available only for iOS at the moment.

Sorry, that's all I know.

MiniLaura
12-08-11, 12:43 PM
I'd like to know how game play is different. Someone must know. I know people have downloaded it already.

driftboutique
12-08-11, 01:23 PM
ZS2 has no crops, no feeding, and no energy bar -- all good things. You collect coins from exhibits and nurture animals to get XP (I think). The menus are organized differently which is confusing. There are way more animals, which is awesome, BUT most of them still have high gem price tags. I have spent hundreds, maybe thousands on TL games so far -- but this game is way too expensive for me to play :(

MiniLaura
12-08-11, 02:02 PM
great! Thanks for the info. The crops, feeding, and energy going away is great news. Maybe I'll check it out for a bit. The gem prices will probably be prohibitive for me, though.

7th_Reality
12-12-11, 07:19 PM
There's something else different too. You buy 2 animals, then you can breed as before, but you breed twice to get 2 babies, and then the habitat is "complete" and you can upgrade it once for coin and a second time for gems (haven't had the gems to see what that looks like).

There are way more animals, which is awesome, BUT most of them still have high gem price tags.
I haven't gotten very far, only level 8. Many of the gem prices don't seem that far different from the previous zoo story, but there are some that are very expensive. Specifically, the Panda at 139 and the Unicorn at 179. Others are a bit steep, but not on that scale.

Like all Team Lava games, there's boxes to buy for gems too.

Rockinkitten
12-21-11, 01:40 AM
Does this mean ZS1 won't be updated anymore? Well, I say "Anymore"....