PDA

View Full Version : When you level up and get pizza or cupcakes

Unregistered
10-20-10, 11:24 PM
where are they located it?! It doesn't show that you can cook them or anything I'm so confused! >.< Help!!

deadpix
10-20-10, 11:36 PM
where are they located it?! It doesn't show that you can cook them or anything I'm so confused! >.< Help!!

There must be at least a dozen posts from players asking this exact same question in a dozen different ways, but here's the same answer:

You don't have the right appliance. You need a an oven to cook pizza and cupcakes and later on a grill to cook cheeseburgers and T-Bone steaks. If when you go to buy an oven or grill and they tell you that you currently cannot buy any more appliance until you reach level xxx, then either wait until you reach that level to buy that appliance or put one of your current stoves in storage and then buy a new appliance; when using the storage option, please note that there is a small bug with that option. To find out more about the storage bug, checkout the other posts/threads about it.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 03:26 AM
put one of your current stoves in storage and then buy a new appliance;

Will this method allow you to have more appliances active than normally used or will it require you to keep the one in storage until the appropriate level is achieved?

deadpix
10-21-10, 03:33 AM
Will this method allow you to have more appliances active than normally used or will it require you to keep the one in storage until the appropriate level is achieved?

You'll need to be of the appropriate level before you can pull more out of storage. That being said, there's nothing to stop you from changing the appliances as your needs change, putting one in storage and pulling another out to replace it. For example, I could be running on seven ovens at one point and then switch over to seven grills at another or I could be running on a mix of each and then increase or decrease the mix when the need arises.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 03:40 AM
Thanks deadpix