PDA

View Full Version : Issues due to unplanned maintenance

GroupMagma
12-08-11, 11:11 AM
Hey all,

We experienced some unplanned maintenance last night. There were threads about this, but we seem to have lost those as well.

Many users have experienced temporarily losing their neighbors, losing connection to the games, or losing their comment walls.

Players' neighbors should now be restored; please force-close and re-open your apps to enable this fix (restarting your device will also fix this issue). If you encounter any further problems with this issue, please email support@teamlava.com

Connection issues should also be fixed; all players should be able to access the games.

Messages may not be restored for all users; if this is occurring to you, please let us know via email or forum reply. We are working to restore these ASAP.

I'm aware of the emoji issue as well and am investigating now.

-GM

BellasPalace1
12-08-11, 11:21 AM
What about the notifications?? I've posted on 2 different threads about this and everytime I see an update from a moderator or staff it says nothing about notifications.

kattybell
12-08-11, 11:25 AM
My farm just watered itself. That was a issue last week I think. Also notifications aren't working for me.

yanochka
12-08-11, 11:50 AM
Another issue is when I leave messages on the wall, the end of the message is cut off. If I add several extra spaces, then my message looks ok. It cuts off 3 to 4 characters (both text and emoji).

Also, foreclose didn't work for me. I had to restart my iPhone (4S, iOS 5.0.1)

Poetic_Soul
12-08-11, 11:58 AM
In RS I still have msg and notifications issues, my wall is empty. And What about Pending Gifts? The ones we haven't accepted yet. Do we lose those. And how will this effect our count for max gifts received.

sissy8
12-08-11, 01:04 PM
my emoij doesn t work at all since yesterday, did it all, install, reinstall, downloaded other emoij-apps, install, reinstall, but nothing can someone help me to get emoij back ???? Magma maybe????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

pastrychef17
12-08-11, 01:26 PM
Is gifting a problem? It works fine in Bakery but not in RS. I get a notification when I'm in Bakery that a neighbor in RS sent me a gift but when I go to RS, there's no gift. I haven't received any gifts since the "unplanned maintenance" last night and that's very unusual since I usually max out every day. Thanks. iphone 4, iOS 5, version 1.3.2 and I've force closed, deleted, and reinstalled - still a problem.

isladeltoro
12-08-11, 01:28 PM
I also have not been getting notifications on ANY of the story games. I have forced closed and restarted my device. I even deleted the apps and re-installed them. This is very frustrating!

89almosgirl
12-08-11, 01:44 PM
Yep, forced close, restarted, etc... - still no notifications!

gitten
12-08-11, 01:45 PM
Is it safe to purchase gem items, either from design tab or gem boxes? What happens if some of those items should be lost - are they lost forever?

shakiba
12-08-11, 02:17 PM
Yes, I have noticed the maintenace. Everything is allright except for my Farm and Bakery Story's wall messages are all gone.
So I just have to restart my device?

Yarox
12-08-11, 02:28 PM
No notifications for any of my games.
Fix this please.

mimirivera
12-08-11, 03:14 PM
My notifications have stopped as well. I have lost a small fortune in coins in BS, FS,& RS since last night! Not fun at all.

RoseMiti
12-08-11, 04:00 PM
No notifications for all games and lost wall messages in one. :-(

sourlicorice2
12-08-11, 04:10 PM
Same here my notifications aren't working. I lost wall posts on one game no matter about that I dont care but would like notifications back when possible thx.

swiep07
12-08-11, 04:23 PM
I would like my notifications back too! Please!:rolleyes:

tones22
12-08-11, 05:10 PM
Still having drop out and out of sync errors on all three games, Restaurant, Fashion and Bakery. I see you've introduced two new games...wish that we could have our original games working properly first. Love the christmas bakery though, very cute.

Rachael98
12-08-11, 05:11 PM
Still having drop out and out of sync errors on all three games, Restaurant, Fashion and Bakery. I see you've introduced two new games...wish that we could have our original games working properly first. Love the christmas bakery though, very cute.

Have you restarted your device?

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gif
Rachael98...because Norman was taken:p! ...what:o?

Friday, 9th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 16 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gif

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18)!
Check out the TeamLava Fan page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

swiep07
12-08-11, 05:18 PM
Got my notifications back after restarting my phone and reinstalling the game :):):)

12-08-11, 05:23 PM
Hi, I still face losing Internet connection and old message is gone too. it happened in the farm. I am using IPad with latest IOS 5.01.

sehana
12-08-11, 05:26 PM
I'm also having issues with wall messages being cut off at random areas of the message.

ilovecooper14
12-08-11, 05:26 PM
I'm also having issues with wall messages being cut off at random areas of the message.

Same here. And emoji. :(

draggiesfire
12-08-11, 05:43 PM
I got a message to update my emoji did anyone else get one?
Also I can't seem to the Christmas BS or Christmas RS is
anyone having problems downloading the?

sophiacml
12-08-11, 05:58 PM
no notifications that caused all the products ruined! are you going to compensate this matter?!

nmishii
12-08-11, 06:03 PM
No notifications on Farm Story. Nothing ready on other games yet.

myporcelainlife
12-08-11, 06:59 PM
Both regular/emoji messages are being cut short.Sometimes I am unable to post on walls.I lost EVERY message I had on my wall U_U

keviPad
12-08-11, 07:27 PM
On the bright side. Sushi counters are now EASY one tap appliances.

seattlestown
12-08-11, 07:34 PM
Restoring my iPhone did nothing. My bakery name is still missing the last 3 characters and emjoi. I still cannot post anything properly without losing half my message. My emjoi cuts off on posts and I am so frustrated that my bakery name is now incorrect and posts incorrectly on walls. The name is still incorrect in my profile as well.

Please have TL look into my account. Paying upwards of $200 to personalize my bakery should earn me the right to have prompt attention from TL in fixing my game for me. I am still not getting notifications either. Same posting and notification issues with my RS as well. Same storm ID.

Please fix.

Thanks.
Tina

arthena
12-08-11, 08:53 PM
my named changed. it deleted st from best. now its be

Garfieldville
12-08-11, 11:20 PM
Same here... I get lots of "OH DARN" although I am mostly connected in wlan, the farm and city crash quite often since last update. After maintenance, wall has disappeared in both games and I am also experiencing cut words and malfunctioning of emoji (only simple smilies seem to work). Honestly I love the games, but to play is getting to be a pain in the neck instead of fun...
Very sad about it....
I'm playing on Iphone 3Gs and Ipod touch 2nd generation.
Please fix it again, I really love to play...

Garfieldville
12-08-11, 11:21 PM
Sorry I forgot... No notification in both games either....

pinkster73
12-08-11, 11:22 PM
I can't open my farm without a force close before it opens. Android gingerbread farm 1.3.4

littlemisshazel
12-08-11, 11:37 PM
No notifications for BS & RS on iPhone & iPad for me~ dc while visiting neighbors & also missing text on wall posts~ Sad

nmishii
12-08-11, 11:40 PM
In addition to no notifications in Farm, I don't have notifications in Restaurant. Not baking anything yet.

I went into Farm about 20 min ago and collected 2 gifts. While sending gifts, I got a force close. Now I get a force close immediately upon starting. I'd really like this fixed.

There is no change in emoji for me. I'm fine on this one.

Android 2.3.4
Farm 1.3.4
Restaurant 1.2.1

nmishii
12-08-11, 11:58 PM
I can't open my farm without a force close before it opens. Android gingerbread farm 1.3.4

Have you tried force closing your game before it force closes and then restarting? :p

sophiacml
12-09-11, 12:35 AM
fix the notifications!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

RoseMiti
12-09-11, 12:44 AM
Notifications are back for me in all games.

nvangel
12-09-11, 12:47 AM
Log in issue is still there. My games been forceclosing for over 8 hours now. It logs in soon as it connects it forcecloses. I've done all the steps and still wont let me in. The worst is farm

zoroak
12-09-11, 01:39 AM
iPad 1, iOS 5.0.1

No notifications on NS, FmS, FnS, RS, BS, CS, TS, ZS.
My wall posts cut off at 3/4 way and this has applied retrospectively to old wall posts on nbrs' walls.
Yesterday connection issues with game servers, crashing frequently but not tested this today as I've not played much yet
Lost all wall posts on TS and ZS

Have restarted device, reinstalled a few games but still experiencing issues.

swiep07
12-09-11, 02:10 AM
Have you tried force closing your game before it force closes and then restarting? :p

Same problem here! How do I do that???:eek:

littlemisshazel
12-09-11, 02:19 AM
Notifications are back for me in all games.

Lucky u. It hasn't worked for me since the maintenance ytd. Now i have to go back every now and den to check on my dishes.. Zzz.. Did u reinstall the apps or do a restart or anything?

FarmerZionLion
12-09-11, 02:27 AM
Force Closing is my favorite new bug/glitch of the week, this santa gnome better be worth it :)

RoseMiti
12-09-11, 02:48 AM
Lucky u. It hasn't worked for me since the maintenance ytd. Now i have to go back every now and den to check on my dishes.. Zzz.. Did u reinstall the apps or do a restart or anything?

Now thinking about that, they were back after I downloaded the Christmas versions. But the notifications appears for the regular games.

keviPad
12-09-11, 02:49 AM
On the bright side. Sushi counters are now EASY one tap appliances.

Hmmm. The shorter time sushi is easy 1 tap. Longer time sushi is multipe tap cooking.

Guess i was wrong. It was not related to the update. Never noticed this before.

Well, on the bright side 😊 my notifcations are sort of back. Eh, Well, they atleast work as good as they did before the update. Could be related to me restarting my iPad. I always force close game. I never restart my iPad but decided to give it a try.

littlemisshazel
12-09-11, 03:42 AM
Ok I'm so gona try downloading them now.. Let's see if it works~

xoxoBabyGirl
12-09-11, 05:05 AM
So the new updates for this week will be out soom (tomorrow for some and Tuesday for others)...I was wondering if anything would be safe to purchase (gems/coins) considering there are still some glitches? "Limited time" offers only give out so many pop ups....so when is it safe to get anything? I read on the forum that someone purchased stuff using gems during the maintenance and now they can't find it in inventory :s

zoroak
12-09-11, 05:47 AM
Regarding notifications, I'm on iOS 5.0.1, I looked at the notifications centre under settings and I noticed that original and Halloween TL games show up here but NOT Xmas versions. Since I had switched back to the original Farm story version, I've been starting to get notifications again. Will now switch RS, BS and FnS back to old versions.

littlemisshazel
12-09-11, 05:58 AM
Yea that was exactly wad I did, Zoroak! Went into settings to make sure notifications' on there.. In fact i did not try to use the Xmas version apps coz when i first download that version there's alr no notifications, while the original one works just fine ..therefore, I stick to the original version and now they're all not working! Despite of the multiple times I restarted my iPad n iPhone it's still failing.. Give up!~

mocamoness
12-09-11, 09:39 AM
I am not receiving any notifications after yesterday!

BellasPalace1
12-09-11, 12:34 PM
I'm now recieving notifications for Empire, RS, and BS, but NOT Farm NCS, or FS

BellasPalace1
12-09-11, 12:35 PM
Edit: BS only works sometimes

biglemms
12-09-11, 01:46 PM
Still experiencing forced closes in farm story with a droid x. Can't even get into the game. Tried closing out, uninstalling/re-installing...no help

nmishii
12-09-11, 02:01 PM
I force close in Bakery Story when I try to return the tips for a community member. Tried 3 times. Can visit other community members and neighbors. Its just this one person.

I guess he/she won't get tipped back. Sorry.

wintervale
12-09-11, 03:21 PM
BS and RS force close when visiting a few nbrs, other nbrs work just fine. Tried closing game and rebooting phone, still can't visit those nbrs. Android 2.3 and BS/RS 1.2.1.

AngelHestbek
12-09-11, 04:22 PM
why did the game Fashion story go on maintenance right now... you havent written anything about it.... And i am about to have clothes ready :-(

GroupMagma
12-09-11, 04:58 PM
We're aware of the notification issues; we're working to fix them ASAP. I'll forward the force-close issues to engineering; please keep commenting if you are also experiencing that issue.

pinkster73
12-09-11, 05:00 PM
I'm still experiencing force closing. I can't even open my farm. HTC desire gingerbread farm 1.3.4

di1975
12-09-11, 05:05 PM
I'm having a lot of lost connection issues when messaging or visiting neighbors.

Ipad2 5.0.1
Bakery Christmas
Restaurant christmas

nmishii
12-09-11, 05:14 PM
Force close in Farm Story 1.3.4 when starting up after 12/9 maintenance. Okay for BS and RS. Android v2.3.4.

scrappybug
12-09-11, 05:18 PM
I'm having force close and nbrs can't water my plots

Maureensdream
12-09-11, 05:32 PM
I am still having force closes today, is this still a probleM?

horsey3
12-09-11, 05:33 PM
Farms not updated to Christmas farm see no new Christmas trees and crops and some new items! Yikes. Nbrs think I'm not there anymore. Haven't been watered for hours! Help!!horsey3. Is still here! Left message on my wall or I'll have to go to every nbr?? Help

horsey3
12-09-11, 05:33 PM
Also can't use emoticons as usual

Maureensdream
12-09-11, 05:34 PM
Right now- and I can't connect (I play in same place everyday- am on same wireless as my computer), reset iphone, reinstalled apps- nothing works, force closes and "Oh Darn". :(

Maureensdream
12-09-11, 05:38 PM
Okay- FS system just came up with a message saying "system is down due to maintenance and will be back in a few"

ButterPanda
12-09-11, 05:42 PM
Okay- FS system just came up with a message saying "system is down due to maintenance and will be back in a few"

farm story is back up now.

pinkster73
12-09-11, 05:55 PM
farm story is back up now.

No its not.

ButterPanda
12-09-11, 06:23 PM
No its not.

are you still getting a maintenance message or is it force closing on you?

nmishii
12-09-11, 06:26 PM
I didn't get a maintenance message today. But I was in and out of my office.

It force closes. I get the limited offer popup but the Okay button doesn't work. Then it force closes, whether I try to press the button or leave things along.

ButterPanda
12-09-11, 06:29 PM
I didn't get a maintenance message today. But I was in and out of my office.

It force closes. I get the limited offer popup but the Okay button doesn't work. Then it force closes, whether I try to press the button or leave things along.

ok so the game loads and then once the pop up appears the game closes?

nmishii
12-09-11, 06:40 PM
ok so the game loads and then once the pop up appears the game closes?

Yes. I have enough time to try to hit the Okay button, and then wait maybe 5 seconds before it force closes.

kooky panda
12-09-11, 06:47 PM
Farm story -iphone 4 (5.0.1). I am getting in the game but it keeps going out of sync and knocking me off when I am decorating, visting nbrs and trying to harvest crops.
Go out of sync, then the limited offer and updates pop ups come back up.

pinkster73
12-09-11, 06:52 PM
are you still getting a maintenance message or is it force closing on you?

I don't get a maintenance message. It loads, then a couple seconds after loading it force closes whether I touch anything or not

nmishii
12-09-11, 07:29 PM
Yes. I have enough time to try to hit the Okay button, and then wait maybe 5 seconds before it force closes.

I can get into my farm now.

littlemisshazel
12-09-11, 07:43 PM
So the new updates for this week will be out soom (tomorrow for some and Tuesday for others)...I was wondering if anything would be safe to purchase (gems/coins) considering there are still some glitches? "Limited time" offers only give out so many pop ups....so when is it safe to get anything? I read on the forum that someone purchased stuff using gems during the maintenance and now they can't find it in inventory :s

I purchased gems for boxes this early am, seemed ok though..Good luck & have fun getting pleasant surprises!

kooky panda
12-09-11, 07:51 PM
Farm story -iphone 4 (5.0.1). I am getting in the game but it keeps going out of sync and knocking me off when I am decorating, visting nbrs and trying to harvest crops.
Go out of sync, then the limited offer and updates pop ups come back up.

Just tested my farm and no out of sync messages and actually running really fast.

lotscoffee
12-09-11, 08:31 PM
Ok. Downloaded Christmas Story. Was great how fast I could harvest and replant but neighbors can't see my farm if on older version. Trying to message everyone to download. Is Teamlava going to fix it so farm can be seen in every version?

nmishii
12-09-11, 08:35 PM
Ok. Downloaded Christmas Story. Was great how fast I could harvest and replant but neighbors can't see my farm if on older version. Trying to message everyone to download. Is Teamlava going to fix it so farm can be seen in every version?

Possibly in the 7:50 maintenance tonight. Check after that.

lotscoffee
12-09-11, 08:55 PM
Possibly in the 7:50 maintenance tonight. Check after that.

Really hope so.

kmcm22
12-09-11, 09:26 PM
Can't access City Story or Bakery Story at all. I get Oh Darn, this is an online game messages. This just started 10 minutes ago for me. Prior to that I was getting sporadic notifications, one every few hours.

timelord1963
12-10-11, 08:10 AM
I just check for app updates and one is available for Bakery Story Christmas. After I updated nothing is showing up in my bakery. I also purchased the new ovens and built them. There seems to be many bugs still. The game is not even playable like this. Please check this out mighty Team Lava.
Happy Holidays

seastripes
12-10-11, 10:10 AM
dear TL, i love love love the new bakery story decorations and gift box but something really need to be done on the new marzipan and candy corn appliance please. thanks :)

BellasPalace1
12-11-11, 10:51 AM
I am still not receiving notifications for Fashion Story. The rest seem to be working alright.

BellasPalace1
12-11-11, 10:58 AM
Edit: I take that back...guess it's fixed now :)

happyfinfarm
12-11-11, 12:23 PM
You are the first I've seen using Droid. This is my first time on here. I want to download the Christmas app for the Farm, but, where do you get that? Also, I keep reading about others, UPDATING?? Thanks for helping me out.

Rachael98
12-11-11, 03:47 PM
You are the first I've seen using Droid. This is my first time on here. I want to download the Christmas app for the Farm, but, where do you get that? Also, I keep reading about others, UPDATING?? Thanks for helping me out.

There is a Christmas update, but only for Apple users.
The weekly updates will hopefully be available to both platforms, but they're pushed automatically so there's no need to worry about them:).

Rachael98...because Norman was taken:p! ...what:o?

Sunday, 11th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 14 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

My ***NEW*** Blog (rachael98.Tumblr.com):D
Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18)!
Check out the TeamLava Fan page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

yanochka
12-12-11, 07:53 AM
Still getting out of sync messages every 10 seconds on my 2nd farm

horsey3
12-12-11, 07:59 AM
I want my emoticons...all of them...back working on farm story. Really a problem, though other problems seem fixed. Please. Make them work. iPad original updated to current.

nmishii
12-12-11, 08:12 AM
Still force closing in Farm Story upon startup

Null pointer exception in PartRequestRowView.java
setWithRequestItem
Line 117

I'd like my news feed back; I think not having one is causing the force closes.

Android v2.3.5

yanochka
12-12-11, 09:56 AM
Dear Mods, GM or any other TL employee:

Any updates on the current issues with the games? I have not seen any official update for a while....

brieanna13
12-12-11, 10:00 AM
I am not getting notifications on FarmStory, FashionStory or BakeryStory since dl'ing the Christmas versions! I have force closed and even restarted my device to no avail. Is there a fix in progress or are we doomed to no more notifications???

ButterPanda
12-12-11, 11:48 AM
Dear Mods, GM or any other TL employee:

Any updates on the current issues with the games? I have not seen any official update for a while....

The issue with the xmas items not appearing properly in the normal game versions has been fixed.

kooky panda
12-12-11, 11:59 AM
I am not getting notifications on FarmStory, FashionStory or BakeryStory since dl'ing the Christmas versions! I have force closed and even restarted my device to no avail. Is there a fix in progress or are we doomed to no more notifications???

My notifications for my games just came back this morning. (iphone 4 / 5.0.1 version).

Try going into your settings on your device and turn on and off the notifications and do the same in your game.

pinkster73
12-12-11, 12:07 PM
I got a notification on farm story this morning that my soy beans were ready for harvest 15 MINUTES AFTER I HARVESTED THEM.

swiep07
12-12-11, 12:09 PM
I still don't have notifications..
It seems my game force closes when I'm in the message screen..

swagalish
12-12-11, 01:43 PM
What's going on with emoji not working in the games!? I need my silly faces!! :(

barleycoon
12-12-11, 02:04 PM
What's going on with emoji not working in the games!? I need my silly faces!! :(

It's strange they work on some, I wonder if those that can use them haven't done the new IOS 5/ and newer updates.
I miss mine too.

swagalish
12-12-11, 02:09 PM
It's strange they work on some, I wonder if those that can use them haven't done the new IOS 5/ and newer updates.
I miss mine too.
That's what I'm guessing, because my nbr hasn't updated her iPad, and it still works for her and she can see them..but for me, I update my iPad ASAP when updates come out, so I'm guessing it's the update :( :(

sumnboutme
12-12-11, 06:03 PM
Still no notifications for me (xmas versions) and emoji not working :(

keviPad
12-12-11, 07:32 PM

I was just going to ask the same thing.

Whats going on with emoji??? I still have not picked up on the pattern yet. Sometimes i have to add 3 extra spaces after my message. Sometimes only 2 spaces. And sometimes it cuts off more of the message when I add the extra spaces.

driftboutique
12-12-11, 08:29 PM
I got a notification on farm story this morning that my soy beans were ready for harvest 15 MINUTES AFTER I HARVESTED THEM.

Haha, this always happens to me too! We are obviously time travelers.

seastripes
12-12-11, 08:31 PM
yes, the notification is not working well lately to me too

heatherhalls52
12-13-11, 03:07 AM
I am getting frustrated that despite re-installing Bakery Story and increasing my phone memory, my android phone crashed every time I try to go into Bakery Story.

I am not going to do a factory reset.

Answer from Team Lava - I am waiting - are you going to respons?????

phoebe522
12-13-11, 04:16 AM
Always force close,I'm unable to enter the game!! (Fashion Story X'mas versions)
Still no notifications for me and emoji not working too!!!

ChiquiDYKES
12-13-11, 05:11 AM
I have been trying to get to my Farm this morning and it keeps force closing. Please fix.

sueblue
12-13-11, 05:13 AM
I lost my emoji as well. It's a bad time of year not to be able to smile. 😊

phoebe522
12-13-11, 06:17 AM
Some of my emoji icons r showing "square" since i downloaded the update of Fashion Story X'mas version! (before: cut off).
Still no notifications too!!

TL,pls fix them asap!!!!!!

QueenToi
12-13-11, 09:33 AM
I can't get into RS it keeps fore closing what is going on TL?

pinkster73
12-13-11, 09:36 AM
I am getting frustrated that despite re-installing Bakery Story and increasing my phone memory, my android phone crashed every time I try to go into Bakery Story.

I am not going to do a factory reset.

Answer from Team Lava - I am waiting - are you going to respons?????

No, do not do a factory reset. The person who keeps suggesting this is misinformed

micogal
12-13-11, 10:01 AM
Bakery Story keeps force closing on me to. I have read many threads and found nothing about this issue. Does anyone know whats going on? Would also be nice if TL turns off food going to waste till the problem is fixed or I am going to lose a lot of food items.

aimeezzing17
12-13-11, 11:43 AM
I have been trying to get to my Farm this morning and it keeps force closing. Please fix.

You are my moms nbr, JennysPieFarm...neither of us can get on either! So annoying.

ChiquiDYKES
12-13-11, 01:15 PM
You are my moms nbr, JennysPieFarm...neither of us can get on either! So annoying.

Yes I'm, but guess what?? I was able to get in, collect my crops and collecto new ones.

Click on the "X" of the Gems offer as soon as it appears, it helped me.

xoxoBabyGirl
12-14-11, 04:14 AM
Some of my emoji icons r showing "square" since i downloaded the update of Fashion Story X'mas version! (before: cut off).

The exact same thing is happening to me!

12-14-11, 04:49 AM

It happen with me too (bakery, restaurant, farm) after upgrading those TL Christmas games. (Ipad1, latest IOS 5.01).
Is TLtechsupport know about it?

plstrm
12-14-11, 02:57 PM
I've informed them about this but they gave me " it's emoji problem that you can find answer on Internet" I've done so but it doesn't work still! I've even gone to the extreme to update emoji to ios5 and pay for it! This is very frustrating! :-(

myporcelainlife
12-14-11, 03:25 PM
Many players on FS are currently missing their entire names! We are unable to post on any walls or tip! Please fix this bug ASAP! :(

breadbowl
12-18-11, 01:50 PM
Emoji works for some but not others. I can see emoji posted but can't see the emoji I post, only squares

Today the quest in Restaurant Story reset and all my progress is gone. This represents not only a loss of time but of Gems spent.
If the quest can not be put back to where it was I expect a refund of Gems, which also represent expenditure of real money!

The game still has to reconnect with the server often, and this has nothing to do with my Internet connection.

kooky panda
12-18-11, 02:01 PM
Emoji works for some but not others. I can see emoji posted but can't see the emoji I post, only squares

Today the quest in Restaurant Story reset and all my progress is gone. This represents not only a loss of time but of Gems spent.
If the quest can not be put back to where it was I expect a refund of Gems, which also represent expenditure of real money!

The game still has to reconnect with the server often, and this has nothing to do with my Internet connection.
I think the emoji issue is only effecting devices with IOS 5.0 and higher.

Make sure on RS you are only playing either the christmas or regular version. Close out one of the versions.

seastripes
12-18-11, 04:22 PM
just downloaded RS and BS christmas version on my iphone 4s and the notifications doesnt work. i use the latest ios and the latest christmas version

xoxoBabyGirl
12-18-11, 08:41 PM
just downloaded RS and BS christmas version on my iphone 4s and the notifications doesnt work. i use the latest ios and the latest christmas version

Yes, the notifications seem to go work at times and not work at other times. Also, the emoji is still not working in Fashion story

12-22-11, 08:27 PM
I am not getting any Christmas fashion at all in my FS! Is there a policy for some players not getting Santa dresses etc?