PDA

View Full Version : force close

cassie_rae
12-08-11, 07:31 AM
I have been fighting all morning to get this done. I really am displeased with the game at this point. It keeps telling me it has been force closed. When I report it I get an email to come here. I look and see that others are having the same issues and no one has gotten any help that I can see. I have uninstalled and reinstallled. I have shut off my tablet and restarted it. I am running an android iconatab. Please help as I really like this game and do not want to have to leave a bad review all because the customer service sucks and they can't fix a problem that as I said it seems like a lot of people are having.

caljean
12-08-11, 07:34 AM
seems TL games are all in maintenance. We just have to give it maybe a couple of hours? And then hopefully they will be running normally by then

ariesblu
12-08-11, 08:40 AM
There was an unplanned maintenance yesterday, and I guess it rolled into today. You'll just have to be patient.

lynsd
12-08-11, 02:10 PM
i reall hope you only have to wait a couple of hours , i have been waiting all week from team lava to help me with mine !!!!! my bakery has been saying force close for about two weeks have tried everything . sent quite a few emails to team lava but so far i have recieved no help from them at all !!!!!!

barleycoon
12-08-11, 02:15 PM
I have been fighting all morning to get this done. I really am displeased with the game at this point. It keeps telling me it has been force closed. When I report it I get an email to come here. I look and see that others are having the same issues and no one has gotten any help that I can see. I have uninstalled and reinstallled. I have shut off my tablet and restarted it. I am running an android iconatab. Please help as I really like this game and do not want to have to leave a bad review all because the customer service sucks and they can't fix a problem that as I said it seems like a lot of people are having.

On the email from TL, does it just say to come to the forum or give other info as well?
Thanks.

barleycoon
12-08-11, 02:20 PM
i reall hope you only have to wait a couple of hours , i have been waiting all week from team lava to help me with mine !!!!! my bakery has been saying force close for about two weeks have tried everything . sent quite a few emails to team lava but so far i have recieved no help from them at all !!!!!!

Usually when sending emails to TL, it's best to keep the same ticket number for your issues. It can confuse matters to keep resending new emails, sorry if this is not what has happened. Did you recieve an automated response with your ticket number on, it's best to reply to that when asking for assistance. Which device do you have? Thanks.

Carmacatt
12-08-11, 07:54 PM
I have been dealing with the same issues of force close. I did get a reply from teamlava.
However I was just asked to uninstall and then reinstall App. Still nothing. I was then told
to email back what device I'm using wether I'm on Wi-Fi or Network. And it would be sent
To the enginners.. Still can't play. And it's been about a week now.

lynsd
12-09-11, 05:31 AM
hi carmacatt that is just the same as me. mine has been about 2weeks now have given all the information they asked for, but they have done nothing to help, i think i might delete all my teamlava games, no point in playing if they not ***a fix the problems , hope you have better luck !