PDA

View Full Version : server out of sync causes me to loose items purchased with gems!!!!

scarlettpurple
12-08-11, 06:26 AM
Please help!! This has happened multiple times! Everytime the server resyncs I loose 1-3 items I had purchased with my gems specifically floor tiles and wall panels. This has happened when it says I am "offline" as well. I dont understand as I am on a stable wifi connection and then when I get back on something is always missing!! Is there any way to be reimbursed gems lost? I've prob lost around 20 gem items purchased due to this glitch! Please fix!!!

break40
12-08-11, 11:31 AM
Not only gems but ingame clothing purchase creation.I tap an 8 hour set and server goes down and you lose 8 hours! I could have created several garments till server down. A wasted day of waiting.

barleycoon
12-08-11, 11:41 AM
Please help!! This has happened multiple times! Everytime the server resyncs I loose 1-3 items I had purchased with my gems specifically floor tiles and wall panels. This has happened when it says I am "offline" as well. I dont understand as I am on a stable wifi connection and then when I get back on something is always missing!! Is there any way to be reimbursed gems lost? I've prob lost around 20 gem items purchased due to this glitch! Please fix!!!
Try restarting your device, to see if the items return. If not email support@teamlava.com giving your storm8 ID, the issues you've experienced and the game it happened on. Also please give details of your device, device version and game version, thanks.