PDA

View Full Version : Wall and News problem

meowy_
12-08-11, 04:39 AM
My storm id is meowy_
My restaurant name is meowy_
my level is 50

I am having a problem where nothing is showing on my wall or news

I cant post to my own wall? Nothing shows up.
Also even though people have left tips, i cannot see who they were

Could you please investigate Asap!!

Thanks
Dunia (aka meowy_)

mamatomato
12-08-11, 04:56 AM
This is all over the place, sometimes msgs will appear, my gifts are disappearing as well as my emoticons aren't working..... The Grey Gull moderator's wall is empty as well, cannot leave msg to him either! HELP

12-08-11, 05:03 AM
This is all over the place, sometimes msgs will appear, my gifts are disappearing as well as my emoticons aren't working..... The Grey Gull moderator's wall is empty as well, cannot leave msg to him either! HELP
Hi, I have dropped a pm to Greygull about this matter.
About the emoticon/Emoji, I do like this eg. Emoji icon then press on space bar one or twice then press on post button. It will appear on the wall.

mamatomato
12-08-11, 05:04 AM
Note that there was an emoticons software update yesterday on my iPad..... Maybe that is causing an issue too....

barleycoon
12-08-11, 05:05 AM
TL are aware of the issues, try force closing the app or restarting your device.

mamatomato
12-08-11, 05:07 AM
Hi, I have dropped a pm to Greygull about this matter.
About the emoticon/Emoji, I do like this eg. Emoji icon then press on space bar one or twice then press on post button. It will appear on the wall.

It works once i a while..... But i still cannot leave msgs on a lot of nbrs, like grey gull ot Ben Bistro..... Plus my gifts disappeared after i accepted the first one!

meowy_
12-08-11, 05:10 AM
Well my wall is working now. But no news/gifts...? And yes, my nbrs walls which werent working seem to be working now!

mamatomato
12-08-11, 05:10 AM
TL are aware of the issues, try force closing the app or restarting your device.

Doesn't work!

mamatomato
12-08-11, 05:11 AM
Well. Welll. If u type spaces between letters, they will appear on the wall!

12-08-11, 05:14 AM
It happened with me too my neighbor can't leave any MSG on my farm's wall n news feed. I have email the issue to TL techsupport, hopefully they fix the issue soon.

12-08-11, 05:17 AM
Well, basically not the word spaces. Like this

Emoji icon then press on 'space' bar 1 or twice, then u press on poss button.

barleycoon
12-08-11, 05:18 AM
It happened with me too my neighbor can't leave any MSG on my farm's wall n news feed. I have email the issue to TL techsupport, hopefully they fix the issue soon.

GM is aware of the issues, many threads and the response from GM have since disappeared from this morning.

kooky panda
12-08-11, 05:18 AM
After the recent maintenance some users may have connection issues, and others may not have their neighbors list displayed. This is a known issue that Team Lava is currently working on.

12-08-11, 05:20 AM
Well, basically not the word spaces. Like this

Emoji icon then press on 'space' bar 1 or twice, then u press on poss button.

mamatomato
12-08-11, 05:35 AM
Looks like messages are posting on walls noe but my emoticons are still appearing when they feel like it!

kooky panda
12-08-11, 06:20 AM
Looks like messages are posting on walls noe but my emoticons are still appearing when they feel like it!

I have reported the emoji issue to GM.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20611-Emoji-Display-Issues-After-Maintenance&p=182322&viewfull=1#post182322

Mayarosengren
12-08-11, 06:34 AM
I had problem with my wall and news but now seems work. Gift I don't know if it work yet. But now is problem with internet connection I can't connect to bakery story since 1 hour. Whats wrong?
Stormid: Mayarosengren
Bakery name: Maya?s Bakery
Thanks!

mamatomato
12-08-11, 06:38 AM
Cannot connect either to RS! Someone must be fixing this issue

meowy_
12-08-11, 01:19 PM
My goodness! Thanks for fixing issue in my restaurant game. Most my nbrs seem back to normal too.

patriziaf
12-12-11, 05:35 PM
I still have problems in RS: the last 6 characters that I write on walls don't appear. I must put six useless characters (for exemple points) to be sure that my sentences are complete. I use some emojis in my sentences, some unicode symbols and normal writing.

patriziaf
12-13-11, 12:29 PM
If I put 6 unicode symbols in my sentence, the six last characters don't appear; if I put 4 unicode symbols.... the four last characters don't appear,... and so on.

imperatrix
12-16-11, 12:02 PM
I also have lost most of my emoticons, some neighbors seem to work fine (without spaces) but they just show up as empty char squares in my messages. The same emoticon sometimes works 1 time in a message but using it again brings the dreaded empty char box. Please fix, it's cramping my message style!

I've tried rebooting my device, reinstalling the emoji app SpellNumber and switching from Bakery Christmas version back to the regular Bakery version but no luck :(