PDA

View Full Version : Watered crops disappeared

Gigi_V
12-08-11, 01:38 AM
The crops that i planted are one-day crops, at least half of my crops were watered throughout the whole day, when i woke up this morning to harvest them, none of my crops were watered, all the watered symbols disappeared including the trees...i actually have no watered crops, but my neighbours have watered my crops while i was sleeping...i have to harvest my crops, i actually lost the coins and xp...:(

nmishii
12-08-11, 01:46 AM
There was an unplanned maintenance several hours ago. Some people lost their water. I lost mine too. TL will not compensate.

Gigi_V
12-08-11, 02:08 AM
oh god, i lost so much, i dun mind losing coins, but not xp, i need more xp to go up level and expand my farm...

FarmerZionLion
12-08-11, 02:15 AM
If only this happened when i had my 24 hour crops and had half my neighbors telling me i was full.... haha it had to be when i had a four hour crop and 3/4 of it already watered

nmishii
12-08-11, 02:16 AM
I did too. But this hasn't happened in a long time. It used to happen all the time about 5-6 months ago.

I haven't done this, but if you plant strawberries after you harvest the unwatered crops you more than make up for the loss. You get 20 coins and 1 XP when someone waters. You get 30 coins and 1 XP for planting unmastered strawberries and -10 coins and 1 XP for plowing, so once harvested you'll earn 20 coins and 2 XP. That's 1 XP more than if someone had watered your crop.

CopperBoom
12-08-11, 02:26 AM
I dont mind losing water but my vineyard disappeared and cant be found in my inventory >_< Already emailed support, let's see how long it takes and IF I can get my vineyard back!

kooky panda
12-08-11, 05:48 AM
I dont mind losing water but my vineyard disappeared and cant be found in my inventory >_< Already emailed support, let's see how long it takes and IF I can get my vineyard back!
While waiting on support try restarting your game, or deleting and redownload it to see if your vineyard comes back.

CopperBoom
12-08-11, 07:18 AM
While waiting on support try restarting your game, or deleting and redownload it to see if your vineyard comes back.

Maintainance seems to be over, at least for me, but my vineyard is still gone. Already tried restarting multiple times and deleted and redownloaded the game. Guess I'll have to wait for their reply >_<