PDA

View Full Version : is there any such thing as "closing up shop" for the night?

scarlettpurple
12-08-11, 01:30 AM
Hiya I'm fairly new to fashion story. Not quite sure I'm getting it but thats allright. I was wondering if there was a way to "close" the store or does it just go on regardless of if you're tending to it or not? Also I have no neighbors and I'd love some! Thanks

barleycoon
12-08-11, 01:41 AM
Some players do block the door or cash register, however it was not a design feature of the game. So it can result in getting a quick sale and all the stock disappears. Sometimes if the game is run after unblocking the door ie visiting lots of other players it may help. Many players block the door, it's very difficult to predict if we will have a quick sale or not.
As we advance though the levels, it does get easier to maintain a good level of stock. I really hope you enjoy playing fashion story.

scarlettpurple
12-08-11, 01:42 AM
Thank you for your help!

barleycoon
12-08-11, 01:43 AM
This thread has nbrs to add for fashion story. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20367-December-2011

barleycoon
12-08-11, 01:44 AM
Thank you for your help!

Your very welcome, fashion story is an amazing game.

scarlettpurple
12-08-11, 01:44 AM
But what does it mean when it says welcome back day 2 collect coins? Is that something internal based on when you downloaded?

mushroom79
12-08-11, 01:48 AM
But what does it mean when it says welcome back day 2 collect coins? Is that something internal based on when you downloaded?

If you login for four consecutive days, you will get a daily bonus. WHat you saw meant you log in for the 2nd consecutive day and they gave you coin bonus....

Dymondcluster
02-09-12, 03:53 PM
Hiya I'm fairly new to fashion story. Not quite sure I'm getting it but thats allright. I was wondering if there was a way to "close" the store or does it just go on regardless of if you're tending to it or not? Also I have no neighbors and I'd love some! Thanks

What I found to be helpful was to implement the "store-in-store" design. I have 2 separate sections in my boutique...in which I block off one side, while I stock the other. I have a strategically placed plant that I use to control the flow of the customers. My Storm ID is "DymondCluster" if you would like to see it...

Zee_Zatara
02-09-12, 08:03 PM
I block the door to my store almost every night (there's a flower vase next to my door just for that purpose) and re-open in the morning. It works fine for me and I haven't even experienced any "quick sales" in months. :)

flaquitachula
02-09-12, 09:48 PM
What I found to be helpful was to implement the "store-in-store" design. I have 2 separate sections in my boutique...in which I block off one side, while I stock the other. I have a strategically placed plant that I use to control the flow of the customers. My Storm ID is "DymondCluster" if you would like to see it...

Is there a way to find someones boutique without having to invite them to be your neighbor? I know many high level boutiques that are not accepting new neighbors so I don't want to be a bother. :-)

mtytomlinson
02-10-12, 03:29 AM
Is there a way to find someones boutique without having to invite them to be your neighbor? I know many high level boutiques that are not accepting new neighbors so I don't want to be a bother. :-)

Currently, no I guess. Unless youre lucky and found that someone on a neighbour's wall or under community..

laVirtualCloset
02-10-12, 07:25 AM

Good morning neighbor!

I too use the store-within-a store and it works very well. Although prior to building up inventory, I use to block the door overnight and had no issues with quick sales.