PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub:Suggest new items and themes

GroupMagma
12-07-11, 05:22 PM
What new themed content do you want to see in your Nightclub? Let us know!

cupcakes4cece
12-23-11, 10:43 PM
I would just like to see some matching walls and floors. Just add the ones from other games, for goodness sake. There is nothing matching, not even if you want to spend gems. It is so frustrating.

As far as themes, I'd like a darker theme, like some gargoyle statues and decor, maybe a fountain with fire or lava, or skulls (not like the rainbowish one already in the game, but scary realistic ones).

I'd also like more steam punk stuff. That's the best theme in the game in terms of having lots of items to use.

meggie520
12-24-11, 09:35 AM
Can we have cheap wallpaper?? NO club cash cuz then i cant buy it!!! :( Ummmm, a great theme is steam punk isd cool but more trashy gangster stuff plsz! Thx
Meggie520 cuz Im megz, Obviously.. Now stop asking questions!! :D
Luvya,
Megz
Proud Team Lava Forum User Union Member!!! PLZ join my group: Smilers:)
P.S. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
***PM me 4 a signature***

jakycam
12-26-11, 06:47 PM
there was dark things in the halloween chest! TL removed that chest after halloween... you snooze you lose.. As for flame stuff there is a whole flame chest dedicated to exactly that!! a fire fountain,a flaming dragon a flaming pheonix a fire bowl a fire pit just to name a few!!

brandyhitzeman
01-11-12, 08:24 PM
I don't care just some thing new not holiday related. Yes we got the arcade but the walls to match the floors were 10 club cash. So something that matches and doesn't cost cc. I know I could really use a blue floor because my underwater sceen is currently on the bat floor lol. But a blue theme would be nice (and no I dont mean the bright white blue like we have for the future theme) but like a deep blue plz

zoroak
01-25-12, 12:49 PM
Goth/medieval theme with vampires, werewolves and creatures of the night (no cutesy Halloween stuff please!)

Maybe themes relating to: rock n roll or 50s (think Elvis, pink Cadillac), or indie music

Futuristic theme: holograms, wall lights looking like Saturn with rings, aliens (!), spaceships (ties in with some of the space theme items currently available)

MarmaladSkies
01-27-12, 10:59 PM
White acrylic and modern light up furniture in green

MarmaladSkies
01-27-12, 11:13 PM
Retro white acrylic you know like 70 rounded hour glass shape chairs.

barleycoon
01-28-12, 04:17 AM
White acrylic and modern light up furniture in green

That's a lovely idea.

lianatalib
03-26-12, 02:56 PM
Can we have a red velvet rope to cordon off VIP rooms?

I love this game a lot, but I feel that there should be more realistic items like the ones in actual clubs. Some of the current stuff in the game right now is just too kiddy! Like the prize center or games and stuff. I mean, for adults like me 21 and above who are actually real clubbers in real life, when was the last time u saw a punching bag machine or arcade in a real nightclub???

Moreta76
05-02-12, 10:23 PM
How about pub like stuff? An actual bar and stools. A jukebox option. I like playing these games but am not a big clubber. I would like other options.

Moreta76
05-06-12, 07:32 PM
How about a deep fryer for finger foods? Fries, chicken fingers, wontons...

violetspring21
05-26-12, 02:42 PM
I just want flooring to match the walls! Currently there is no HOT pink dance/regular tile to match the pink and black ****** wall. Also I LOVE the cheap purple velvet flooring... but there is absolutely no walls to match them either! So frustrating.

cubsrock1908
05-30-12, 10:53 AM
Pinkster won a contest where u design a drink for nightclub story and so I'm suggesting this for her! A drink called Pink-a-tini

missrose12
06-20-12, 03:22 PM
i would like to be able to cook appetizers! like a plate of nuts or mozzarella sticks.
maube have a separate oven for food, cus the only oven we have now is for drinks only.
and for the next update id like to have the feature where if i tap on one star, the whole group of stars gets picked up.

kooky panda
06-26-12, 12:04 PM
Not enough suggestions for a poll this time, keep posting and hopefully there will enough suggestions for a poll next time.

mns227
07-01-12, 01:29 PM
I think that there should be more cheap wallpaper and floors. Not cash but for coins. I also think we need more coin dancefloors. Another idea it that there could be a dj that stands behind the turntable that you can customize

snubbly
07-01-12, 04:22 PM
I'm with you on more floors/dance floors/wallpaper for coins! Some matching sets would be wonderful.

Other suggestions:
night time window wall decoration
floor lights (like in fashion story)
giant martini floor decoration
a floor display of a live band or singer & microphone

Mpr102
07-18-12, 04:33 PM
Pop Corn machine: -
pop corn suger
pop corn original
pop corn butter
Pop corn cheese
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
forest dance floor
forest floor
forest wellpaper
forest Dj
Forest *****
TREE Fruit Drink
Forest Bar
wild boy dancer

refleshia880
07-24-12, 09:10 AM
A Wall Stand with Drinks, Pink Curtains, Disco Light And New Club Signs like = Cube,VIP,The Night Club etc.

Gypsy_Cat
07-24-12, 01:31 PM
Waiters & waitresses; dancers in cages, a DJ guy/girl; some kind of new year's eve theme with confetti wallpaper, champagne glass style chairs, a countdown clock, etc.

lianatalib
07-26-12, 01:33 PM
Plain or discreetly patterned dark wallpapers in navy blue, black, maroon, purple or deep grey. And matching static floors and dancefloors. We need more basic wallpapers and floors as compared to themed ones. And please don't price them for club cash! To be honest, i have stopped purchasing club cash ever since the prices increased!

I also agree with missrose12. Please fix the picking stars and coins function. In Restaurant Story, the stars and coins can be easily picked up in a bunch after we clear the tips. Would be nice if the same function could be applied to NCS as well. :)

Mpr102
07-29-12, 09:49 AM
What about Ocean Wallpaper and Blue Sky Drink and Coconut choco drink and water floor and ocean mystery box and beach table and beach Chair and star speakers yallow & blue dance floor........

Gypsy_Cat
08-03-12, 10:57 AM
Ohhhh, what about a tequila shot that has a little worm in it!!!!