PDA

View Full Version : New Themes in Bakery Story?

GroupMagma
12-07-11, 05:21 PM
What new themed content do you want to see in your Bakery? Let us know!

ilovecooper14
12-07-11, 05:28 PM
I think a cute new theme would be the dream theme. :rolleyes:
Cloud-Shaped Tables (that looked as though they were floating!!) and chairs.
With mystical wallpaper and floor tiles. :)
And let's not forget, unicorn statues, to go with our penguins and poodles!! :o:rolleyes:

dalula
12-07-11, 06:02 PM
And let's not forget, unicorn statues, to go with our penguins and poodles!! :o:rolleyes:

what about some rainbows? Or maybe rainbow-colored recipes to go along with the items!! :o Rainbow ice cream... Rainbow tables and chairs... maybe cloud cookies? :p

redbites
12-07-11, 06:03 PM
How about an exotic theme with furniture all relating to different countries in the world?

dalula
12-07-11, 06:08 PM
Pet theme...? Pet shaped tables, wall patterns with dogs, cats, birds, etc. ? well we dont need animal decorations... we already have a couple for those who got it, the poodle. :)
Fairy tale theme? Fairies, trees, magic pond? Roses, vines, castle, idk... :rolleyes:

Yarox
12-07-11, 06:36 PM
Dark theme.

For the people who want to have some darkness in their bakery and are tired of all the pink stuff :)

mimirivera
12-07-11, 06:46 PM
Are any more holiday (Christmas) items coming to BS?

ilovecooper14
12-07-11, 06:52 PM
Another cute theme would be cookies & cake theme.. (like the candy theme)
With cake counters, cookie tables.. It would be adorable, haha :)

bigbux3
12-07-11, 06:53 PM
Modern theme!!!!
MODERN!

pinkberry22
12-07-11, 06:55 PM
Another cute theme would be cookies & cake theme.. (like the candy theme)
With cake counters, cookie tables.. It would be adorable, haha :)

I think it would be cute!
And maybe ice cream theme!

cp0926
12-07-11, 07:04 PM
Modern, I totally agree!!! Maybe more blue black or white items

gott99
12-08-11, 04:06 AM
Fairy tale theme, perhaps...?
Hansel and gretel tale had a house made of cake and confectionery.

kleinekitty8
12-08-11, 04:37 AM
My favorite is also the rainbow theme. I advertised rainbow muffins earlier and they were quite poular 
Wow, fairy tales is also great.

argentina718
12-08-11, 01:38 PM
cookie theme!!

kelliegonzo
12-08-11, 01:50 PM
another wish for rainbow stuff!

catgirl477
12-08-11, 04:16 PM
I don't know what I would want for another theme, but I would love to see some red idems for the holiday season! The only think bakery story has ever had red was the heart tables, and I think at least red floors and walls, and maby some tables would be LOVED!!!:) tks!

catgirl477
12-08-11, 04:18 PM
For a whole theme LOVE the rainbow!!!!!! But I think that should be added after Christmas :D

caesarslaw
12-09-11, 01:36 PM
I would like:

1. Nature focused theme like Flowers, Butterfly Theme, Bumblebees, decorative trees, clouds walls, grass tiles - I know we had the picnic basket, but feel that we could have had more items, especially flowers - I can think of a ton of tables/chairs combos.

2. Bookstore Theme - something related to the books, based possibly on the shelves - could have a book table, or a reading sitting VIP area like the Tea Party, maybe tie in the fairy tales.

3. Toys/ Children's Corner focused theme - I know a lot of us have cute little places with the candies, and teddy bears, but we could have specifically something cuter like dolls, grown up toys.

foerender
12-10-11, 12:33 PM
willy wonka theme would rock!

tmh690
12-10-11, 01:25 PM
More of an urban coffee shop/bookstore feel - less pastel wallpapers and floor tiles - perhaps brick patterned {walls and floors}, black and white ******, red and white check etc., all around more vibrant color choices.

NOIZmaker
12-13-11, 01:06 PM
I want more recipes.
More cultural stuff would be cool. Cook different desserts from all over the world :D

How about a bread theme? It is a Bakery after all. Bake bread.

Or a music theme. We could have a jazz band or instruments and have a new recipe related to music.
Like a mousse with a musical base or a music note chocolate on top of it.
iPod couch. Speakers. Stage for a band or a play. =/

Or a home-like theme. A huge, comfy living room with a kitchen.

Idk. Right now I just want more recipes lol.

sheannam
12-16-11, 01:48 AM
More cherry or fruit items ^^ I think the Cherry wallpaper is adorable and would like to see more cherry things to go with it, or fruit-themed ones at the least!

spuds2011
12-16-11, 10:29 PM
Summer theme, rainbow theme, dream theme and lollie theme pleaseeeeeeeeee! ;)

kato88
12-17-11, 03:10 AM
How about..... Getting Android users the same as the Apple users? And not make them wait 6 months for something?

saumanayu329
12-17-11, 06:15 AM
would it be possible to change the icon for bakery story also?

noturnodea
12-18-11, 08:55 AM
agreed we the people who are not pastel people need dark floors and walls ect.

gott99
12-18-11, 10:40 AM
Like chocolate pillar, choco truffle table, choco chip wall, etc...?

bethyboolovesrichieboo
12-18-11, 10:42 AM
rainbow theme.!(:
rainbow cupcakes,
rainbow tables&chairs,
rainbow everything:D

jayfirefly
12-18-11, 06:14 PM
I think a star and moon theme would be cute. Even planets. Star wallpaper, etc. Moon cake could be a recipe!

MiMundo
12-18-11, 06:37 PM
An international theme. Landmarks from all over the world incorporated into the designs somehow.
The ability to modify our Avatar would be great too!

dernhelm
12-20-11, 03:25 PM
Less pastel color themes, please!

cakeandpie
12-20-11, 08:06 PM
I like the suggestions of rainbow theme, cookie theme, and music theme.

Monkees
12-21-11, 08:54 AM
Maybe a modern theme or a pink fluffy theme maybe pink fluffy sunset wallpaper!!!

sunnyDreams
12-21-11, 10:13 AM
Birthday Party theme with balloons, birthday cake recipes, a clown, avatars with birthday hats & streamers. There are lots of things that go with Birthday Parties. It could be really cocorful.

bakerbelle
12-21-11, 09:26 PM
I agree that some darker themes would be interesting. Personally, I love coffee and everything about it. A coffee and chocolate theme might be fun.

And on a totally different angle.... polkadots!

cappa8
12-21-11, 10:37 PM
I would like an ocean or underwater theme.
The fairy theme intrigues me. I want to be able to change my bakery to different things as I wish.

esmech
12-22-11, 02:40 PM
A Tropical theme would be cute!!!!!

mizakinyan
12-23-11, 11:47 PM
What about Japanese theme lol ❤😊🉐

bakerbelle
12-25-11, 07:03 PM
My husband and I were joking about Valentines decorations and he said "heart -shaped windows." He was kidding but I say YES!
I am waiting for everything wonderful about the Love Holiday, so I'm just expecting a fabulous heart-shaped-everything theme. But not too much red! Think vibrant purple and fuschia. :-)

pledding
12-25-11, 07:42 PM
all the ideas are great.. but really please lift the expansion limit so we have space for the new themes

dernhelm
12-25-11, 10:15 PM
Love the ideas of coffee house, Asian tea house and the ocean/tropical themes!

gedeoncromwell
12-29-11, 09:36 PM

Adding either a fudge station or a taffy station would be cool

heronbreak
01-01-12, 04:26 AM
I agree that an addition of non pastel options would be nice. Greys, reds and blacks would be great but I can also appreciate deeper shades of blue, green or purple.

CakeOOH
01-03-12, 01:05 AM
Goth or dark...theres been too much pink. I'm trying to get my husband to play.... maybe a chocolate theme?

girl_zie
01-03-12, 01:43 PM
You should make a Gothic Lolita theme. Cute with a dark side!

Miquilis
01-03-12, 02:09 PM
Bread! I would love to see a bread maker in bakery story and finally my bakery could sell some bread. I don't think all the dishes need to be sweet, bakeries sell savoury loafs of bread too. Baguettes, bagels, toast and jam. I don't like the idea of a fudge or taffy station, it's like turning a bakery into a candy shop.

An asian tea house theme sounds lovely too, though more for decorations since we already have a lot of tea recipes.

mimidori
01-03-12, 11:26 PM
Agree with BREAD theme! Chairs, tables, counters, decos, recipes...they would ALL look cute.

I also think that a TOY THEME would be cute. The items should be smaller but more colorful, so we could scatter it around our bakery making look like a toy shop. In boxes bigger items could include playground, sandbox, doll house etc.

I would also like more PLANTs and NATURE. It gives the bakery a fresher look. More small flowers and leaves, some water (not founains) would also be great.

queentina3
01-04-12, 02:47 PM
I love the BREAD theme idea, that would be fantastic!

dreamytreats
01-04-12, 05:28 PM
I would like to see a cupcake theme.. I wish we had more cupcake recipes and decorative items. :)

Dippy112
01-05-12, 07:44 AM
I would love to see new themes more frequently so that everybody's bakerys don't look the same. Mix coin and gem items (the latter for more rare items). One idea would be themes based on old folk tales. The Brothers Grimm have gahtered all the old tales and with many of them being illustrated in children's books and compilations there should be an abundance of ideas for your designs. Take Hansel and Gretel for instance. You already have that theme started with the ginger bread stuff. I'm sure someone more creative can come up with more thoughts on this than me but maybe it can be a starting off idea kind of.

Love to all

//Dippy

pchaneats
01-05-12, 05:58 PM
I love the bread idea! N I just can't resist pink...fluffy....pastel....hearts, bears, cupcakes, kittens n puppies .... All the updates lately have been just super cute! Congrats TL!! Thank you! (^_−)−☆

MochaMee
01-06-12, 01:58 AM
I love the concept of Alice in Wonderland... I hope that tea party table comes back !! Brilliant idea.

Fairy's and cupcakes and magical mushrooms would be sweet.

Jellybean theme would be fun too..

mimirivera
01-06-12, 11:28 AM
A theme similar to that of the "cake and tea" box would be great. If not, please bring back the tea party. :-)

cakeandpie
01-07-12, 09:28 AM
I second the tropical and cupcake themes!

clover56
01-07-12, 10:20 AM
50's Diner Theme

brighnasa
01-07-12, 10:44 AM
I love that Alice in Wonderland idea. And the dark-themed idea. There is a lot of pastel right now.

simpletime2
01-07-12, 03:22 PM
yes, modern would be cool

simpletime2
01-07-12, 03:23 PM
that would be cool. retro

robynznest
01-07-12, 04:09 PM
I would love to see what I think of as "cottage"-themed items...like window shutters, vintage or antique furniture, curtains, cozy little armchairs, a potbelly stove, etc. I may be a bit biased because my bakery is "The Cozy Cottage" :) There are a lot of fantasy-type items which are always fun, but for my bakery I enjoy the more traditional/realistic.

Deisherry
01-07-12, 04:20 PM
Yeah! Like some darker colors..more vibriant...and valentine themes would be cute

Static96
01-08-12, 12:50 AM
Video game theme would be awesome.

mimidori
01-08-12, 04:55 AM
I would love to see what I think of as "cottage"-themed items...like window shutters, vintage or antique furniture, curtains, cozy little armchairs, a potbelly stove, etc. I may be a bit biased because my bakery is "The Cozy Cottage" :) There are a lot of fantasy-type items which are always fun, but for my bakery I enjoy the more traditional/realistic.

I like your idea! I wanted to name mine the HoneyCottage, I didnt but I always go for the cozy feel while decorating. Would like what you suggested, more wooden items too!

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-08-12, 11:32 AM
What about a Birthday Theme

hanatsuki
01-08-12, 11:49 PM
I'd like fairy tale theme ❤ winter wonderland and fantasy stuff

sweet_1
01-09-12, 03:02 PM
Whatever the theme, it would be nice to be able to buy items with coins instead of gems. I do not buy gems due to no confirmation, and always loosing them. I understand it makes those items rare to have. Why not jack up the coin price then? I've almost gotten to level 4 of all my recipes and don't have a way to earn gens unless I buy them. And I also agree that android users should be given the same items as iphone users.

But my opinion for a them; I love the cottage idea! And also the kid section.

irishmeagan
01-09-12, 06:24 PM
I like your idea! I wanted to name mine the HoneyCottage, I didnt but I always go for the cozy feel while decorating. Would like what you suggested, more wooden items too!

I would ADORE cottage items....I would redesign my whole bakery!

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-09-12, 07:52 PM
Whatever the theme, it would be nice to be able to buy items with coins instead of gems. I do not buy gems due to no confirmation, and always loosing them. I understand it makes those items rare to have. Why not jack up the coin price then? I've almost gotten to level 4 of all my recipes and don't have a way to earn gens unless I buy them. And I also agree that android users should be given the same items as iphone users.

But my opinion for a them; I love the cottage idea! And also the kid section.

I agree. But I NEVER BUY gems for the simple fact of that to me it's a waste of money and I can't afford them. So if it's not coins I won't have it.

catgirl477
01-10-12, 10:05 AM
How about an exotic theme with furniture all relating to different countries in the world?

I LOVE IT! Great idea this one has my vote!! And I think the cloud theme is to little kidish unicorns and rainbows? Not something I would like to see

busybbee
01-10-12, 10:11 AM
How about..... Getting Android users the same as the Apple users? And not make them wait 6 months for something?

I agree - No point having more themes when we Droid users are always shuffed to the back of the queue !!

And resolve all known bugs and issues first !!

pops1972
01-13-12, 11:17 AM
I want to see a birthday cake with candles recipe

lsloman
01-13-12, 11:23 AM
I would love to see bird houses and sunflowers in potted plants.... Tables that look like the sunflower....with chairs that look like the leaves. Maybe some cherries and hearts to go along with it? All wooden stuff of course :)

Doompicnic
01-13-12, 01:42 PM
Dark theme.

For the people who want to have some darkness in their bakery and are tired of all the pink stuff :)

I agree. I would love a dark theme :) My bakery is called Spooky Muffins so I need some spooky items/dark items. I didn't have the game until after halloween :(

dreaisrad
01-13-12, 01:59 PM
chocolate chip cookie chairs/tables :) I think that would suit a bakery.

lehcar1
01-13-12, 03:17 PM
Hmm... I want some normal looking stuff...

cazella10
01-13-12, 05:39 PM
An Easter/spring theme, eggs, chicks, bonnets, daffodils, flowers, sunshine, rain, lambs etc and new easter egg and spring themed recipes by new appliances ( candy cane, marzipan, dehydrator or sugar coater appliances). Just a suggestion

teheufellforit
01-14-12, 08:13 PM
I would love to see a dark, modern theme. I prefer deep purples and other rich colors over pastels. maybe something Gothic Lolita-ish. Or maybe a forest theme? Like Stump Stools and Mushroom Tables? If they were used and were fairly inexpensive, i would spend my entire savings on it.

ParisianShunn
01-15-12, 11:30 AM
1. A theme with less pinky/pastel items (some people would like to have a darker bakery, it's unfair to not allow them to make one).

2. As i'm tired of winter i would love a sunny/beach theme :D

3. Themes about countries (France, England, Japan....)

4. Not really a theme but THE ABILITY TO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR WOULD BE AWESOME!! (because we must admit it, the original one is really ugly, and the christmas one is well... for christmas).

misbehavin7170
01-15-12, 05:46 PM
Dark theme.

For the people who want to have some darkness in their bakery and are tired of all the pink stuff :) YES YES YES! wizards, witches, goblins

myporcelainlife
01-15-12, 07:44 PM
I want to see a gold theme. Gold table/chair with jewels matching wall paper counters and deviders please!

BeignetLuver
01-16-12, 12:24 AM
I think that a crepe maker would be cool.
There could be different crepe recipes too.

electrickim
01-16-12, 07:34 AM

Oooooh I really love this idea! :)

bergamasque
01-16-12, 07:42 AM

I love this theme!!!!!!!!!!

ofthemorning
01-16-12, 05:20 PM

This is a great idea!! :)

shakiba
01-16-12, 06:48 PM

Not only its a good idea but it sounds delicious! Yum! :p

dstew1973
01-17-12, 01:19 AM
How about a Vampire Theme. Since Breaking Dawn and Vampire Diaries and True Blood are so popular, I think that wold be neat.

meluffcooookie
01-17-12, 10:58 AM
I think a star and moon theme would be cute. Even planets. Star wallpaper, etc. Moon cake could be a recipe!

I agree, this idea would be very cool :D

kitty711
01-20-12, 11:44 AM
Superbowl theme....GO GIANTS!

spuds2011
01-20-12, 02:36 PM

YES! This would really match my bakery name "Dream Bakery" :)

sweettreatsbakery
01-21-12, 12:18 AM
I would really love a Fruit Fun theme with Strawberry wallpaper, tables, chairs and decorations. And other fruits like Cherries, Watermelon, Lemons, Oranges ....

A Chocolate theme with a few different kinds of Chocalate Candy tables, chairs, counters, decorations and wallpaper.

A Winter Wonderland theme with Ice Sculpture tables, chairs and decorations. Clear Ice Block counters and more stuffed Polar Bear and Penguin decorations.

I would also like to see more recipes that take 2 hours or less to make.

dawnelee1958
01-21-12, 07:39 AM
Would like to see different colors got floors and walls...black, red, dark blue, dark green.

01-21-12, 08:20 AM
Nice!! I want that! Best is clouds with rainbows! Call it a fanatical and imaginative theme! Cool! I support it ! =)))
Just saw a rainbow!!!! Nice!!

Limaxa
01-21-12, 08:45 AM
Maybe something like fairytale.. Oh and i would really love to have a cotton Candy machine.. Pls!!

rubylane
01-21-12, 03:24 PM
How about one that all players can have access to.Even better than that make it where gems are not required to obtain the items....I would love a theme like that I don't know about anyone else....

shelleykk
01-21-12, 06:43 PM
I like the Chinese theme but would love some wallpaper, tables and chairs and a few more decorative items like a lamp etc.

Maybe a Turkish Tea Room Theme with turkish delight, baklava, rose tea. Mosiac tiled wallpaper, hammered metal tables, multicoloured glass wall lamps, etc...

Also I would love cat wall plates like Professor Umbridge has on her wall in Harry Potter, so funny and kitsch!!

tmh690
01-21-12, 07:54 PM
I apologize if someone has already suggested these but how about something like a Russian Tea Room theme - samovars,blintzes,blinis,salmon sandwiches,caviar, with green and gold deco maybe faberge inspired?
Or an English tea theme - cucumber,egg,watercress,cheese & pickle etc sandwiches,clotted cream. Victorian furniture or English cottage style,patterned wall papers,wedgewood etc.
Love your ideas shelleykk!

yo3ana
01-21-12, 08:02 PM
Victorian furniture or English cottage style,patterned wall papers,wedgewood etc.
I like the idea of Victorian theme mixed of light turquoise and light pink colors..

shelleykk
01-22-12, 10:17 AM
I apologize if someone has already suggested these but how about something like a Russian Tea Room theme - samovars,blintzes,blinis,salmon sandwiches,caviar, with green and gold deco maybe faberge inspired?
Or an English tea theme - cucumber,egg,watercress,cheese & pickle etc sandwiches,clotted cream. Victorian furniture or English cottage style,patterned wall papers,wedgewood etc.
Love your ideas shelleykk!

Thanks, love yours too! Especially sandwiches idea.

kiwicook
01-22-12, 05:49 PM
I spent WAAAY too much time thinking about this, but hey, I had the day off from work. I love getting new recipes so I included a lot.

1. Honey Theme

FURNITURE/DECOR: Bee tables and chairs or honeycomb tables and chairs, beehive picture, hexagon/honeycomb windows

FOOD: Honey buns, Honey tea, Citrus Honey Green Tea, Apricot Honey Bread, Cornbread with Honey Butter, Honeybee Cupcakes, Apple Honey Crisp, Beehive Cookies, Honey Peach Cobbler, Burnt Honey Scones, Honey Glazed Pound Cake, Honey Almond Biscotti, Honey Pear Upside-down Cake, Vanilla Honey Scoop.

2. Back To School Theme

FURNITURE/DECOR: Chalkboards for the walls, an alphabet picture, desk-type tables/chairs, pencil pillars, book tables/chairs, apple tables/chairs, crayon picture, rainbow wallpaper,

FOOD: Apple Fritters, Apple Strudel, Apple and Blackberry Crumble, Apple Tart, PB & J sandwiches, Friendship Tea, Ants on a Log (celery sticks with peanut butter and raisins), Caramel Apple Shake, Apple Cranberry Smoothie, After-school Sundae, Hearty Grain Bagels, Pretzels, waffles.

3. Tropical/Ocean Theme

FURNITURE/D?COR: Beach painting, Palm Trees, Hibiscus Painting, Birds of Paradise in a vase, Sailboat painting, surfboards, sea shell table/chairs, mermaid picture, starfish table/chairs, seahorse picture or balloon, lei display,

FOOD: Tropical Sundae, Coconut Scoop, Sunset Ginger Tea, Banana Coconut Smoothie or Shake, Macadamia Nut Cookies, Mango Tart, Mango Slushee, Papaya Smoothie, Pineapple Muffins, Paradise Oolong Tea, Kiwi Green Tea, Hula Challah Bread (LOL), Hang Ten Sundae, Waffles with Coconut Syrup, Coconut candy, Coconut Churros (for the deep fryer)

EricasYummys
01-22-12, 10:20 PM
I would really like everything heart shaped for right now (tables, chairs, windows, ovens, pillars, dividers, floor tiles, etc). Flower and lace theme would be cute. How about a dramatic luxurious roman theme with gold, jewels, & drapery? A bling theme would probably be popular. Themes should be available to those who only use coins- with large displays, rare, & expensive items saved for gems. All themes should be monthly and have their own ovens, food, and drinks.

NOIZmaker
01-23-12, 10:42 PM
COZY THEME
Cozy with couches/sofas, books, shelves, table lamps, rugs/carpets, oval tables, etc..

MUSIC THEME
Speakers (on the walls or sound system on the floor), old school record players, music stands, instruments, music themed chairs, etc..

I'd like more chairs and tables to choose from too. There are plenty of decorations but not a huge variety of furniture.

chloeedgar
01-25-12, 11:53 AM
magenta walls, and light pink or any pink walls not sold for gems!

yunchbox
01-25-12, 04:41 PM
An Easter/spring theme, eggs, chicks, bonnets, daffodils, flowers, sunshine, rain, lambs etc and new easter egg and spring themed recipes by new appliances ( candy cane, marzipan, dehydrator or sugar coater appliances). Just a suggestion

I love the idea of an Easter theme! How about jelly bean wallpaper, Easter baskets, or colored eggs? we could also have recipes for bird's nests cupcakes (the nest made out of green coconut with speckled jelly beans for the eggs). the sugar coater could get a new recipe for sugar eggs, the hollow kind with a scene inside. You could also have a bunny cake recipe. Perhaps the marzipan maker could have a recipe for marzipan chicks, bunnies, lambs, etc. And if there was a chocolate machine we could make chocolate bunnies! And how about a new ice cream recipe using spring colors?

EricasYummys
01-26-12, 02:00 PM
magenta walls, and light pink or any pink walls not sold for gems!

Yes, Allow us to use coins to buy these things!! Gems should be an option and exclusive for large and unique items- not for regular decorating.

peepsuug
01-26-12, 02:02 PM
In South america we are in summer and now is time to celebrate the Carnival, I wish some theme with exotic drinks flowers all colors, and to much water :D

triplenipple
02-09-12, 03:56 AM
I'm south african and I would really like African style items such as zebra print & leopard print wall paper & tiles, a big cuddly lion and perhaps a flamingo!!

camilla333
02-17-12, 06:25 PM
2 things....

Q~ONE
What happened to the gingerbread chair.....I planned to get a bunch of them today and pfffffft *** pooof ***....
Are they gone ?
How can I get them ....they are the only chairs I like and gingerbread is more of a yearly theme than the blue snowflake chair I think....
You can always change the snowflake on the gingerbread chair just to a twine...Either way I want the chair >? Plz advise...
Can I trade with another player or buy from a closeout source >?
Now there is another idea, closeout on unavailable items and also why cant we be warned if your taking something away.....

Q~TWO
This question is regarding my favorite appliance even in real world at home. The Dehydrator. I know it is not common but only one recipe >????? This is crazeee being dehydrators make tons of extraordinary items....Look at any raw food living recipe book and it is totally cutting edge....It was hard enough rounding up all of the parts as in 20 but then finding there was only one recipe. the recipe is a half hour or hour. Now I'm also wondering why there can't be an 8 hr 16 hr or even 5 minute recipe to coordinate with bakery stocking....

Let me know....
Love Bakery Story on my iPhone !!!

camilla333
02-17-12, 06:31 PM
There is a third question.....
Q~THREE

On the truffle maker, there are only 2 recipes and at my level only have access to one.
Is there a possibility to get more recipes on the Truffle Maker as well ?
The only reason why I purchased it was to complete one of the goals.
Now why would you encourage a newcomer as myself to buy an appliance with only one item available to make and again only one cooking time of an hour.
I like to keep things running with different cooking times while stocking bakery inventory....

I'de also like to know your thoughts on this.....

Thank you!
camilla333

camilla333
02-17-12, 06:33 PM
I agree that too many of the beautiful colors you need gems for, it would be a great incentive to be able to use coins for some of these items or have sales where incredible items could be bout at a discount.... I agree.

camilla333
02-17-12, 06:39 PM
An international theme. Landmarks from all over the world incorporated into the designs somehow.
The ability to modify our Avatar would be great too!

Yes to modify our avatars would be fantastic !!!

pinkcherryb
02-20-12, 06:09 AM
I too, would love to see customizable avatars that can be named, with different skin tones and maybe even hair textures(I have a cute curly afro! lol). Also, I think it would be cool if behind a second register you were allowed another customizable avatar and they were both animated to fiddle with the cash machines because I find that my motionless blank staring avatar creeps me out just a little bit. I think it would be great if Team Lava added darker colors and wall patterns for players with different tastes to reflect their personalities and add more variety to each individual bakery. I personally love muted colors such as dusty rose pink, carolina sky blue, mauve(purple), taupe(brownish gray), sage or seafoam green, creamy beigh and the like. I think muted colors could bridge the gap between pastels and vivids to darker colors and work well for older players that want a less child-like feel.

As for themes my first pick isn't too much of a real theme but because I want to open up my own bakery one day I feel the game is missing those every day bakery kitchen items so my semi-theme items are as follows...
Baker's Kitchen Theme: Floor decoration tables with a Stand Mixer and or Hand Mixer, Scale, Kitchen Timer, Rolling Pin, Muffin/Cupcake Pans, Rolled-out Dough with Cookie Cutters and Flour, Meausuring Cups and Spoons, Wooden Spoons and Whisks etc. The tables could be stainless steel or marble and any of each of the aforementioned items can look like pastry works in progress. A wall decoration spice rack, a floor decoration shelf with baking ingredients in canisters and jars such as sugar, salt, flavorings, vanilla extract or vanilla bean pods and baking books. Wall pictures of Sugar Cane, a Vanilla Orchid, Blades of Wheat, a Cute Cow, Basket of Eggs and Butter. New food items would include Strawberry Cream Cake, Chocolate Cream Pie, Vanilla Bean Cheesecake, Banana Pudding, Flan.

French Patisserie/Victorian Garden- Shabby Chic bistro/garden tables and chairs, potted french tulips, pink rose basket, peony bouquet, light blue paper ball lantern hanging garland, sweet treat/tea cake buffet table, whitewashed brick wallpaper, old wood birch floor tiles, copper watering can, a white wire flower wagon. New food items would include stacked Macarons on a pedestal like the Jam Cookies(Rose-pale pink, Orange Blossom-pale orange, Mint-pale green, Violet-pale purple), Vanilla Chiffon Cake, Creme Anglaise, Meringue Cookies, Wedding Cake.

Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor- A table display with cakes, cookies and pie under cake pedestal domes, gumballs and marshmallows in apothecary jars, a cookie and donut display, a large wall decoration menu sign, an old fashioned antique brass cash register, a Soda Jerk, newspaper rack, a Soda Float maker and an Ice Cream Freezer Display(like the Cake Display) with new food items that include a Cherry Vanilla Soda Float, Chocolate Cola Soda Float, Rootbeer Float, Cream Soda Float, Raspberry Mango Sorbet, Celebration Sorbet(red, white and blue sorbet scoops), Creamsicle Scoop, Coconut Cream Gelato, Dulce De Leche Gelato, Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwich and Hot Fudge S'mores Sundae. I added a lot because I hope more is added to the Ice Cream Maker.

Cherry Blossom Festival- How about a Sugared Cherry Blossom Cupcake, admittedly I know nothing of Japanese desserts but I'd love to see them on Bakery Story and be exposed to the culture, it's how we learn and I adore gorgeous cherry blossom trees, they're breathtaking :)
-sidenote, can there be recipes added to the already existing food makers? Items like sugared flowers, sugared fruit peels, dehydrated fruit like lemons for teas etc. can be added.

Summer Carnival- Carnival Barker, Balloon Clown, Carnival Wall Paper, Grass floor tile, Carousel Cake Floor Decoration, Clown Mouth Trash Bin, various carnival game floor decorations. New food items include Funnel Cake, Caramel Apple Donut, Deep Fried Candy Bar, Cotton Candy Cupcake, Candy Nachos(they exist, I promise!).

Poetry-Book Reading Lounge/Jazz Cafe- This is my last theme, I promise guys! lol For the players who wanted darker colors and a "darker" theme I think a smooth laid back cafe with a Jazz Band, a Poetry or Book Reader wearing a black turtleneck and beret hat, on a stage under a spotlight would be awesome(snaps fingers lol). How about some nighttime windows with dark wood frames, red brick wallpaper or music note wallpaper, mahogany wood floor tiles and street lamp post. New food times would include Bran Muffins, Cran-Orange Loaf, Blackout Cake, Black Coffee, Iced Coffee.

This is my very first post on this forum and any message board that I've ever written on my posts are pretty long because I try to be descriptive as possible and I love to write so it's a habit of mine so thank you very much to anyone who read it all the way through and please excuse any typos. Feel free to add on any ideas because I'd love to hear your opinions and feedback. Again thank you and if ya didn't read it all the way through........I understand! lol -oxoxoxo :)

BeignetLuver
02-20-12, 03:03 PM
What about a crepe maker or a frozen yogurt machine?

BeignetLuver
02-20-12, 03:16 PM
Saint Patrick's Day Goals and Items
Shamrock Chairs and Tables
A Leprechaun
Shamrock Tiles and Wallpaper
Saint Patrick's Day Recipes

lalasfarm11
02-21-12, 11:11 PM
I think thats a great idea BeignetLuver!!!! Sait Patrick's Day Stuff I dont know so much about the goals though. May be wait till Easter for that. I have great ideas for BS RS and FS. ( think ). For BS your on the right track
Oven: cupcakes with light green frosting w/shamrock on top
Mixer: A mint tea
Icecream maker: mint chockolate ice cream
Instead of goals have them only up for 2-3 weeks then take them away mabe

fran66
02-23-12, 09:39 PM
St Patrick's Day with green drinks and leprechans amd lucky tables.

kiwicook
02-24-12, 09:12 AM
pinkcherry, I love your ideas!

pinkcherryb
02-24-12, 02:01 PM
pinkcherry, I love your ideas!

Yay kiwicook! You actually read it lol Thank you! <3

yaanx
02-25-12, 02:47 PM
I'd love an easter event :)

debra2739
02-26-12, 10:43 AM
Love thr 50's diner, Toy & Playground theme with summer coming up. Maybe Mardi Gras for next year?

debra2739
02-26-12, 10:47 AM
Love thr 50's diner, Toy & Playground theme with summer coming up. Maybe Mardi Gras for next year?

"the" not "thr". LOL Auto correct didn't catch it.

NOIZmaker
02-28-12, 01:51 AM
COZY/BOOKSTORE THEME
Cozy with couches/sofas, books, shelves, table lamps, rugs/carpets, oval tables, etc..

MUSIC THEME
Speakers (on the walls or sound system on the floor), old school record players, music stands, instruments, music themed chairs, etc..

I'd like more chairs and tables to choose from too. There are plenty of decorations but not a huge variety of furniture.

I also like the Victorian era so maybe a Victorian/English theme

rayen23
03-03-12, 04:19 AM
Well I would like taco maker with any theme well it's been asked by me many a times but no reply😥😥

Elenabake
03-03-12, 07:43 AM
I would really like an easter or spring theme :))
And I would LOve more furniture for coins, like counters!!

sarcastikitty
03-03-12, 08:02 AM
I woke up this morning thinking about nothing but BREAKFAST (for my tummy) and breakfast theme ideas (for Bakery Story.) Waffle chairs? Tables that look like little short stacks? Over-easy wallpaper and hash brown flooring (okay, so maybe that's a bit more Restaurant Story)? Danishes and chocolate croissants and mucho muffins, oh my!

My other big idea is Bakery Story: Fight Club, but we can't talk about that because the first rule of Bakery Fight Club is...well, you know the rest. ;)

sarcastikitty
03-03-12, 08:06 AM
Peeps! Or, so TL doesn't get sued by the friendly folks who make Peeps, a Peeps-like marshmallow critter for Easter. I'm so on board with all your great ideas!

dd1313
03-03-12, 04:24 PM
A cookie theme with cookie chairs wallpapers and tables and counters!

skolinkenlot
03-04-12, 11:15 PM
Ditto on the tea theme...either Turkish, Russian or English. Who can resist tiny sandwiches?!

ju1ianne
03-05-12, 05:29 PM
I like the english tea theme! I recently went to high tea with my friends, wonderful experience!

farmerpeaches
03-07-12, 11:02 AM
How about a theme park type one...funnel cake,popcorn,corndogs, etc,shaved ice or icees, theme park decor and wallpaper!! Just throwing it out there LOL!!!

roguemaster
03-10-12, 02:45 PM
Are any more holiday (Christmas) items coming to BS?

I think that we should have an Easter theme(if we already don't have one)
Also I'd love to have a flower theme

myporcelainlife
03-10-12, 04:23 PM
Sweet wedding theme please! <3

EricasYummys
03-12-12, 11:54 AM
Luxury Wedding

jessie0205
03-14-12, 01:40 AM
St Patrick's day goals!!

jessie0205
03-14-12, 01:48 AM
I just want more goals!! I noticed that I dont really like to play when there isn't any goals.

tracylamb2
03-15-12, 02:44 AM
Easter is on april 8 so do something 4 that

steffah2007
03-15-12, 03:36 AM
How about PATRIOTIC! Red white and blue everything. Especially where summer and Independence day are right around the corner.

sibl
03-15-12, 04:00 AM
I'm playing the three story games for nearly 20 months. I love the games and I think saw many themes and updates. What I would suggest and ask for, is a middle east theme for all the games. We had Asian, Irish, American and all sorts of other themes. Many people from middle east countries like Turkey are playing these games. I would be very nice from TL to reward them with an oriental update. I think it would be a nice gesture to make them happy. In RS and BS oriental furniture, a tea samowar,a carpet, belly dancers and food like Kebab, Cousous, Feta cheese would be great. In FS a Serail mansion would be marvelous.
Another Suggestion is to make a short term update with flags from these countries.

ramblingroses
03-16-12, 01:11 PM
Egyptian theme, sand floor tiles, pyramids in the mystery boxes, pharoh waiters, serpent in pots decoration, grape juice in golden goblets, fruit platters for food, gold furniture.

I also thought a Marie anoinette theme, she loved cakes all pretty and detailed furniture,
wedding theme ... Because I missed out on the wedding in the valentines day suprise box.
Movies theme with red velvet chairs and popcorn maker and soda pop maker and cinema screen in mystery box.
( chocolate covered icecream cones for recipes)
I also thought of about one hundred new receipes that are cute :)

pefk
03-16-12, 02:20 PM
Olympic goals... Each one you complete, you get the flag of one country. Try & collect as many as possible??

Shenia12
03-19-12, 12:54 AM
Olympic goals would be great, especially as this is the year of the summer Olympics . I would also like to see flags or flooring flags for different countries.

house0fjoy
03-19-12, 07:14 AM
A Mother's Day theme, please?

HmongVillager
03-19-12, 02:20 PM
Techno or robotic? With floating stuff lol and techy-looking tiles lol im just improvising this stuff XP.

roguemaster
03-19-12, 06:14 PM
I just want more goals!! I noticed that I dont really like to play when there isn't any goals.

Speaking of goals, quite a lot of people don't like them ( I like them) so I think they should be optional

queentina3
03-19-12, 06:35 PM
Speaking of goals, quite a lot of people don't like them ( I like them) so I think they should be optional

Well they are optional now. Nobody is forced to do the goals.

scarletlocs
03-20-12, 01:13 PM
I love the goals. It gives me something to do. Plus I like earning prizes...

renai22
03-22-12, 08:38 AM
I think it would be cool to have types of bakeries as themes... I love cupcakes! it would be soo cool to have a choice as to what type of bakery you want to be and all the new recipes would be based on that theme. So if you like selling puffed pastries thats all you would make, or cakes, or cupcakes, or maybe you want to be a tea shop, a candy store (or maybe thats a whole new app LOL) but still.. I love themes! lol & it would be cool to have "themeless items" , like a fridge, more counters(not just for putting items but for baking on, decorating and stuff like that).. other kitchen appliance decor.. AND WAITER THAT ACTUALLY MOVED! lol they could walk around collecting tips and removing dishes lol (sorry I'm having too much fun)

rachelhargrave
03-22-12, 08:58 AM
we need something for spring . kites, icecream, and bikes

lattelady
03-26-12, 06:53 PM
I love goals as well, it gives me something to do...and I love the idea of earning prizes as well. I really wish there was more decor. Maybe a Japanese/Harajuku theme or a Zoo theme!

renai22
03-26-12, 07:01 PM
YES TO THE JAPANESE THEME! lol that would be sooo cool!

sparks229
03-26-12, 07:21 PM
i like the ice cream theme. A LOT. i might actually change my boring bakery into a not-so-boring one. and i like the idea of gems for rewards for goals :D

mingboo
03-27-12, 05:23 AM
Olympic goals would be great, especially as this is the year of the summer Olympics . I would also like to see flags or flooring flags for different countries.

we have the european championship (soccer/football) this summer as well!! but most of BS themes have been on the softer side and RS has been the more robust one.

Kittiana
03-27-12, 05:27 AM
How about a royal theme, its the Queens Diamond Jubilee as well as the Olympics this year. British theme, that'd make me giggle. ^_^

missrose12
03-27-12, 02:12 PM
Animal print theme! like cheetah and zebra print chairs, OOOH OR A ZEBRA PRINT TABLE!!. A modern bakery!

samieQLD
03-27-12, 07:31 PM
I would love more goals, I only just started playing just as the valentines day goals ended and I really enjoyed them.

lilobrat05
03-29-12, 07:30 AM
I would love a gourmet theme. Some exclusive gourmet looking recipes and some modern looking tables, chairs, and decor. Gourmet cakes, cookies, breads, ice cream (like gelato). etc.

BakeryATeam
03-30-12, 08:29 PM
Easter content please

ceres_aya
03-30-12, 10:00 PM
How about Marie Antoinette theme: pink champagne, macaroons, 4-tier cakes, lavish decor and sweet decadence, dripping in luxurious linens, towering flowers and diamonds etc...

renai22
03-31-12, 08:09 AM
BRING BACK GOALS! I know people have complained, but its optional just like anything in the game..you don't have to buy new products and you dont have to do the goals if you don't want to..but once you pass level 50 you're no longer being rewarded with recipes.. so please put goals in!

teheufellforit
04-02-12, 05:26 PM
Dark colors, like darker red, black, navy, plum, etc. Add dark and modern themes and I would be the happiest baker ever. I would also like to see a fiery red & orange theme or a special April Easter theme with lots of pastel greens and blues and yellows. If these things are added, most of it should be worth coins, not gems. I think most other bakers agree.

harrikai000
04-02-12, 05:50 PM
I would like a gift all button so i dont have to click on each person to gift.

mingboo
04-02-12, 06:10 PM
I am looking forward to an Easter theme (might be a small one like St. Pat Day)! It will be nice! Only a few more days to Easter now!

lizardlickfan
04-02-12, 06:28 PM
I like the fruit theme. Tables, chairs, and other decorations in the shape of fruit. Also some different fruit chips for the dehydrator like apple, banana, pineapple, mango, etc.....

tipsyteacupree
04-04-12, 06:42 PM
Retro/deco theme!

savage_mel
04-04-12, 08:47 PM
I didn't bother going through all 17 pages of this thread so I dont know if this was mentioned yet or not...But how about a New Orleans/Mardi Gras theme? There could be green, purple and gold for colours, masks and fleurs de lis for decorations, king cakes, a jazz band!

pops1972
04-04-12, 09:29 PM
Some pretty dried fruits for the dehydrater would be fabulous. The bamboo roots were a disappointment when it looks like there are colorful fruits inside. Dazzle me with dried fruits!

diamond1116
04-04-12, 09:48 PM
Night club theme will be cool... Give it a jersey shore theme

allyzmommy
04-04-12, 11:45 PM
I'd like to see like a Willie Wanka & the Choc Factory theme! With golden goose recipes etc! My favorite color is pink but I'd like to see some darker stuff as well black & pink r great together! I'd also like to see them make awareness ribbons & sell for gems & donate a % of every ribbon sold to the cause it's for! Pink for breast cancer, blue for autism, yellow for soldiers etc... I'd like to hang them on my wall!

& no matter what the theme I'd really like to see them use the Marzipan oven! Such an easy thing for holidays!

MomsHouseofSweets
04-05-12, 01:36 PM
I agree.

oxford37
04-07-12, 12:42 AM
2020 Theme would be cool!

oxford37
04-07-12, 12:43 AM
Retro/deco theme!

That would be awesome:) !!!!!!!

siobhan0956
04-07-12, 08:17 AM
Garden party for summer would be great. Deckchairs, picnic tables, plants, water features, decking

MarySugar
04-07-12, 04:20 PM
Keep and enhance the holiday themes. Get rid of the fairy tale stuff. For July 4th, enhance with picnic, beach/park theme. Adding weird new themes will ruin the game. Stick with what has worked but make it better.

bp34
04-07-12, 04:38 PM
i think perhaps a gold theme would be nice; gold tables and chairs, golden counters, gold statues, and more gold stuff lol! Mostly coins though, some are gems...

HmongVillager
04-07-12, 04:40 PM
i think perhaps a gold theme would be nice; gold tables and chairs, golden counters, gold statues, and more gold stuff lol! Mostly coins though, some are gems...

It would have to be for coins because coins are gold!!!!!

KeithRLand
04-10-12, 02:03 PM
I'd lke to see like a Willie Wanka & the Choc Factory theme! With golden goose recipes etc! My favorite color is pink but I'd like to see some darker stuff as well black & pink r great together! I'd also like to see them make awareness ribbons & sell for gems & donate a % of every ribbon sold to the cause it's for! Pink for breast cancer, blue for autism, yellow for soldiers etc... I'd like to hang them on my wall!

& no matter what the theme I'd really like to see them use the Marzipan oven! Such an easy thing for holidays!
OH yes...I agree Willie Wonka would be wonderful. and the symbolic ribbons of the month..breast cancer etc. Would make the game more meaningful. Love those ideas!!!

richiebakes
04-11-12, 10:12 PM
I AGREE WITH Yarox WE NEED A DARK THEME!

lilkeeks
04-12-12, 12:29 AM
I agree as well with the darker theme....not everyone likes pink!

meowcaitlin
04-12-12, 03:48 AM
A dark theme would be great! What about even a good and evil theme? Like a dark angel and a light angel, as well as good and evil chairs and wallpaper! That would be a nice change to the normal cuteness of most bakeries! It could give us the option of either siding with good or evil, or being somewhere inbetween.

pefk
04-13-12, 11:27 AM
I'd like to see like a Willie Wanka & the Choc Factory theme!!

is this Willy Wonka a bit of a bad person...pmsl

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-13-12, 01:07 PM
How about a FARMER that you can get for coins.

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-13-12, 01:08 PM
Never mind. I thought it said FARM story.

PinkStarbelly
04-13-12, 01:28 PM
Some pretty dried fruits for the dehydrater would be fabulous. The bamboo roots were a disappointment when it looks like there are colorful fruits inside. Dazzle me with dried fruits!

It was actually candied lotus roots which is something Asians always in a big pretty box on the livingroom table along with Daily tips for my dear nbr! :3other candied foods like lotus seeds, ginger, coconut around Lunar New Year. If I'm not mistaken, the dehydrator came around that time along with new recipes on the regular oven like sticky cake, bean cake & furtune cookies (the last one mention is totally irrelevant to Lunar New Year. But I guess it's all Asian. I don't know what I'm trying to say here hehe but I guess I'm trying to explain why there's no colorful fruitchips. Hopefully they will come eventually. I'd love for some candied strawberries, dried banana chips, dried apple slices!!! Aaaw can't wait!! TL pretty please!!! Give us something new along with the Victorian theme!!!

triplenipple
04-19-12, 12:25 AM
Is it possible to get EVEN BIGGER EXPANSIONS?? I bought the last one yesterday..

Oh I would really like to see more Purple items.

rubylane
04-19-12, 09:29 AM
How about a drive thru theme ... I am thinking a drive thru window for the wall almost a coffe house theme even.. New wall items would be so nice .... I have more floor items than floor. Wall display like coffe beans or pastries cupcakes etc...

rubylane
04-19-12, 09:32 AM
How about a cupcake theme or coffee house ..with new wall items display cases,tv and a drive thru window.

Renesky
04-19-12, 12:25 PM
I'd like a Haunted House (and not just for Halloween) or Gothic theme. Spooky gargoyles, candles, drapes, organs, arched stained glass windows, velvet couch, for decor in black/gray/red/purple colors.

(BTW, will there ever be a Bed & Breakfast Story?)

cashmerecakes
04-19-12, 04:38 PM
Modern theme!!!!
MODERN!

Totally agree!! Not all Frilly all the time. Streamline. Like Starbucks!

yupiyupigumgum
04-23-12, 09:19 AM

Agree. Great idea.

BeignetLuver
04-25-12, 10:27 PM
Omigod Yes! That would be so cute. You could have cloud shaped food like cookies and stuff too.

yupiyupigumgum
04-28-12, 10:55 PM
Please add more decorative stuffs like wallpapers, tiles or other fancy lamp. I think the wallpaper inventory in BS has never been updated. Decorating the bakery is another fun stuff to do beside playing this game. And I never get bored doing it.

rbkddr
04-28-12, 10:59 PM
5 De Mayo/ Mexican

yummytreatsbydawn
04-29-12, 12:33 AM
We should have theme with cartoon characters(:

chuchulovestore
05-02-12, 11:20 PM
I really really hope TL make a ROCCOCO colection for us. I like the Maria Antoniette theme, Very french, pink. Maccarons in pastel colors, roccoco and flower walls. Tea porcelain set. Very french items. I love it. so cute <3

kunzdere
05-03-12, 10:21 AM
Can we have a kitty themed selection?

I need it, right meow!

Thank you meowch for the consideration!

arwenaessedai
05-04-12, 04:49 AM
Hi, could you please :

- make it so that the second cashier actually doubles the number of clients (when bought together with a door and a waitress)? I'm sure people would buy that
- an ornate chair to go with the ornate table
- bring back the water garden as a permanent item
- ovens that can be stacked on top of each other to gain floorspace (constructible?)
- a normal looking couch and some armchairs, so we can make reading/lounging corners
- the possibility to buy gems with coins.
- create a bartering/exchange function, where I could give the stuff I don't want to people who do (example, I got a jam counter in a surprise box, I don't like it so I store it. I'd like to exchange it with someone else, for another item that they don't want)
- stuff to decorate the street and the garden outside our shops (I'm making a garden inside the shop, but it would be cool if I could do it in the green part of the game
- persian carpets?
- quarter-of-a-circle shaped tables, so that when you put 4 together it becomes a round table
- a music surprise box (guitar, piano microphone, band)
- an arabian night theme (baclava sweets, etc, camel statue, desert tent, etc)

ellywin
05-04-12, 06:34 AM
I'm all for the country themes especially with the olympics being so close. Im from Australia so Id like to see our cakes being made available. Eg Lamingtons, Pavola etc. If you bake to a certain level (Level 3 or 4) of each item, you could be rewarded with that countrys flag. In this case the Australian flag.

AnnasCoffee
05-04-12, 07:16 AM
- make it so that the second cashier actually doubles the number of clients (when bought together with a door and a waitress)

- a normal looking couch and some armchairs, so we can make reading/lounging

- persian carpets?

- quarter-of-a-circle shaped tables, so that when you put 4 together it becomes a round table

what GREAT ideas!!! I quoted my favorites. The quarter circle table is my absolute favorite.

lola1190
05-04-12, 01:01 PM
Hi, could you please :

- make it so that the second cashier actually doubles the number of clients (when bought together with a door and a waitress)? I'm sure people would buy that
- an ornate chair to go with the ornate table
- bring back the water garden as a permanent item
- ovens that can be stacked on top of each other to gain floorspace (constructible?)
- a normal looking couch and some armchairs, so we can make reading/lounging corners
- the possibility to buy gems with coins.
- create a bartering/exchange function, where I could give the stuff I don't want to people who do (example, I got a jam counter in a surprise box, I don't like it so I store it. I'd like to exchange it with someone else, for another item that they don't want)
- stuff to decorate the street and the garden outside our shops (I'm making a garden inside the shop, but it would be cool if I could do it in the green part of the game
- persian carpets?
- a music surprise box (guitar, piano microphone, band)
- an arabian night theme (baclava sweets, etc, camel statue, desert tent, etc)

I like all these ideas, especially the bit about being able to put things outside
Also would love 'normal looking couch' as the only available one at the minute is the log couch and I think it looks weird.

oinkss
05-04-12, 01:21 PM
I guess it's too late to recommend, but a Cinco de Mayo theme would have been cool :)
Have Mexican pastries and cakes for the ovens and some festive decorations (sombreros, maracas, pi?atas)

I would also love a beach theme for summer. Like have umbrella tables, ocean wallpaper, sand tiles, sand castles, a surfer guy with a surfboard haha xD Would love to have new ice cream recipes like ice cream sandwiches, snow cones, popsicles. Flavors for ice cream I would like to see is party cake, chocolate mint, dulce de leche :D Oh and a white picket fence divider, please? I think it would suit the new garden decorations we've been receiving lately.

ashrb
05-04-12, 08:04 PM
I guess it's too late to recommend, but a Cinco de Mayo theme would have been cool :)
Have Mexican pastries and cakes for the ovens and some festive decorations (sombreros, maracas, pi?atas)

I would also love a beach theme for summer. Like have umbrella tables, ocean wallpaper, sand tiles, sand castles, a surfer guy with a surfboard haha xD Would love to have new ice cream recipes like ice cream sandwiches, snow cones, popsicles. Flavors for ice cream I would like to see is party cake, chocolate mint, dulce de leche :D Oh and a white picket fence divider, please? I think it would suit the new garden decorations we've been receiving lately.

Aww, cinco de mayo would have been fun! I would love to see pan dulce, the mexican sweet breads which are delicious and also very pretty to look at!

mividas
05-05-12, 01:44 AM
wow lol good job

storygamer21
05-06-12, 09:49 AM
Themes of the other story games!!!

trace35
05-06-12, 10:44 PM
As mentioned a sofa and coffee table to set p in front of my fireplace would be great! It's nearly winter where I am! Brrrrr. :-)

arwenaessedai
05-07-12, 02:29 AM
Hi!
Thanks for endorsing my previous ideas :)
Here are a few more:
-Garden furniture (Picket fence, Garden gate, Well, Garden arch,
Bridge over river and Flowers that can be planted around a tree for example)
-More realism (tax, dish washing, employees to hire)
-Surprise boxes that you could only get if you're visiting a country (e.g. an Italian box if you're vacationing in Italy)
-more information within the game (as opposed to located on the forum)
~information about what a forever oven does for example when you're about to buy one
~information about how much a gift costs to me and brings to my neighbor (with points explained in detail like in a recipe)
~information about how much an object is going to be worth BEFORE we sell it, etc
-avatar: I'd really like to customize my avatar (you could sell us clothes for it, like in the "tom the cat" game)
-collectibles: why is it randomly attributed? Could there be general rules about how to obtain collectibles, so we could work towards obtaining them?
- challenges: it's too bad that it was a one-off, it made the game livelier and forced us to try things we hadn't done before. Could you make challenges throughout the game: one or two challenges per level?
-tips: could you make it so that we can tip all our neighbors in one go (just like it is possible to gift all if them at once)?
-ranking: could there be a ranking of players (like in solitaire and other games from the game center)? We could evaluate where we are compared to others abd maybe get medals for fastest progression in a week or something like that.

rebekah1595
05-07-12, 05:15 PM
All the ideas above sound very nice :) hopefully they will listen nd give us really cool themes to use :) I especially like the "Dream Theme" sounds really cute :) PLZ TL give us a cool theme!

farrels
05-07-12, 05:29 PM
I want there to be waitress`s that take customers to there table and stuff

Elenabake
05-08-12, 05:27 PM
I came up with some ideas to add to the games. (I hope it is ok to post this here, since it is not really a theme and would also work for the other TL games?)

- A way for someone to quit the game. Or just change it so that if people don't visit the game for a long time rating goes down, and not just when people log into the game it going down. Or did this change already? I don't even know..
But I feel like I have some neighbors who aren't active anymore, but still have 3star rating, so I keep visiting them every day.
- At the message board on the top a place for the owner to write a message. That way people could leave a message for all visitors to see, without it going down when other neighbors leave a message.
- When gifting neighbors you can see what type of gift they prefer. Even if it is just food/parts.

RnkittyVu
05-09-12, 05:18 PM
How about a Hawaiian theme? Coconut drinks...shaved ice...dolfins...sand castles to go with our mermaid and rainbows. Pearls in oysters, hula dancers, fire breathing guys...stuff like that?

RnkittyVu
05-09-12, 05:27 PM
Yes...and use our avatars as the cashier! And it would be cool to be able to change aprons or modify our avatars somehow.

RnkittyVu
05-09-12, 05:28 PM
Yes to modify our avatars would be fantastic !!!
Oops totally new at this...pls see above

chuchulovestore
05-09-12, 08:36 PM
As mentioned a sofa and coffee table to set p in front of my fireplace would be great! It's nearly winter where I am! Brrrrr. :-)
The same here, i want a pretty sofa! and a new fireplace :) is winter here!
The kitty theme is so cute i like the idea!

reinventinglove
05-10-12, 03:03 AM
I agree with everyone who's said a modern theme, coffee shop/bookstore theme, or just darker coloured items in general.

bethb6228
05-12-12, 12:02 PM
I agree with everyone who's said a modern theme, coffee shop/bookstore theme, or just darker coloured items in general.

I agree...maybe more earth-tones..and it would be nice if it didn't cost GEMS.

catiecaton
05-14-12, 02:13 PM
I would love for the boxes to be different - where if you pay 24 gems to open a box you couldn't get one you already have. For example, I really REALLY want the dainty piano, but I keep spending real money to get gems to open the box every time, and I end with things i already have, like I don't need 2 of the "Miss Confectionary" statue or the "Sweet Lamp" - and I thought that by already having those items, when i opened the box every time i would get something new. It's just really frustrating to talk my husband into Five more dollars and not even get a new item. Thanks!

CafeXiola
05-14-12, 02:46 PM

This. This. This. This. A thousand times this.

princessbella99
05-16-12, 01:28 AM
i would like to see an elegant type of theme. where everything is quite 'Elizabethan'. sort of that idea.

unosocite
05-16-12, 02:56 AM
Couldn't agree more

doraemon1121
05-16-12, 12:49 PM
i would like to have a butterfly theme with more dark colors being used. I am also get bored to see those cute and pinky themes.

noural
05-16-12, 03:39 PM
i would like to see an elegant type of theme.

^this ��

kenitex
05-18-12, 01:46 AM
Please is possible to put a Portuguese Flag ?

Jellyswims
05-21-12, 11:49 AM

I think a musical theme.......

Jellyswims
05-21-12, 12:07 PM
2012 London Olympics theme:D

ymura
07-18-12, 04:43 PM
I hope Japanese thema tatami (https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=japanese+tatami&hl=ja&client=firefox-a&hs=aiz&rls=org.mozilla:ja-JP-mac:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=D0kHUM-qDsWjiAff0PDyAw&ved=0CFsQsAQ&biw=1436&bih=1202),sweets (yokan (https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=japanese+yokan&hl=ja&client=firefox-a&hs=J4e&rls=org.mozilla:ja-JP-mac:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=T0kHULqdC6Xeigf0tMmaBA&ved=0CGIQsAQ&biw=1436&bih=1202),zeizai (https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=japanese+zenzai&hl=ja&client=firefox-a&hs=U5e&rls=org.mozilla:ja-JP-mac:official&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=mEkHUI2KBeq8iAer3YGjBA&ved=0CDYQ_AUoATgK&biw=1436&bih=1202),dango (https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=japanese+zenzai&hl=ja&client=firefox-a&hs=U5e&rls=org.mozilla:ja-JP-mac:official&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=mEkHUI2KBeq8iAer3YGjBA&ved=0CDYQ_AUoATgK&biw=1436&bih=1202#hl=ja&client=firefox-a&hs=Y5e&rls=org.mozilla:ja-JP-mac%3Aofficial&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=japanese+dango&oq=japanese+dango&gs_l=img.3...22182.24613.0.24945.7.6.1.0.0.0.202.7 48.2j3j1.6.0...0.0...1c.oj6gVuw7hco&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=e97adeaa3a5a8cd3&biw=1436&bih=1202),wagashi (https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=japanese+zenzai&hl=ja&client=firefox-a&hs=U5e&rls=org.mozilla:ja-JP-mac:official&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=mEkHUI2KBeq8iAer3YGjBA&ved=0CDYQ_AUoATgK&biw=1436&bih=1202#hl=ja&client=firefox-a&hs=O6e&rls=org.mozilla:ja-JP-mac%3Aofficial&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=japanese+wagashi&oq=japanese+wagashi&gs_l=img.12...5444.5444.4.7184.1.1.0.0.0.0.116.116 .0j1.1.0...0.0...1c.vzw304eKoLI&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=e97adeaa3a5a8cd3&biw=1436&bih=1202))

FrozenIris
07-18-12, 10:07 PM
Ooh yesss, a Japanese theme would be adorable!
I would love to have some mochi as well, it's delish ;3

http://www.pjvoice.com/v51/photos/mochi.jpg <-- Mochi

amayahp
07-19-12, 07:45 AM
Like a dream like the song wide wake like cloud rainbows or like modern like dark black and white maybe

ToryGlory
06-22-13, 01:14 AM
Alice in Wonderland theme <3

Cuteleelee
06-23-13, 08:09 AM
What about a wedding theme? Just thinking about a real bakery and what ive seen...
Or since its summer time, maybe popsicles and ice cream and slushies

rsqbetty
06-23-13, 10:00 AM
I'm with ToryGlory and the Alice in Wonderland theme, but I'd personally like to see just a little creepiness thrown in instead of cutesie.

maguar
06-23-13, 03:13 PM
You can add your suggestions to the current suggestion thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51332-Bakery-Suggestion-Thread).