PDA

View Full Version : New Themes in Restaurant Story?

GroupMagma
12-07-11, 05:21 PM
What new themed content do you want to see in your Restaurant? Let us know!

ilovecooper14
12-07-11, 05:22 PM
I would absolutely love to see an Alice and wonderland theme come to here, bakery, fashion and farm!
It would work in all games, and it's pretty cool once you think about it. :)
"The Wonderland Theme!"

bawpotter
12-07-11, 07:59 PM
I would really like a Southern BBQ/Memphis theme. Rock and Roll, Ribs, Pulled Pork, Cornbread, that kind of stuff.

ilovecooper14
12-07-11, 08:00 PM
I would really like a Southern BBQ/Memphis theme. Rock and Roll, Ribs, Pulled Pork, Cornbread, that kind of stuff.
Yes! BBQ...
Would LOVE this theme.

mushroom79
12-08-11, 02:27 AM
mushroom theme!!! mushroom soup for the stove, baked mushroom pie for the oven, grilled ****ake mushrooms for the grill, tempura ****ake mushroom sushi for the sushi bar, mushroom lamp...

busybbee
12-08-11, 03:30 AM
Some of us would love to see a South East Asian theme - featuring recipes like Chicken Rice, Fried Kuay Teow, Laksa, Prawn Noodles (soup and fried), and the list goes on. Let's have some desserts like Ice Kachang (shaved ice "snowball" with red bean filling and coloured syrup oozing all over it ) , some red bean soup / lentil soup, longan / lychee / sea coconut with shaved ice & syrup) and the list goes on again.... Typically - look for us in Singapore / Malaysia .
TQ.

dessy31
12-08-11, 06:46 AM
How about a Caribbean theme: rice & peas, macaroni pie, jerk chicken/pork, fried plantains, corn soup, shrimp cocktail, guava mousse, coconut cream pie, fruit punch

foerender
12-08-11, 07:02 AM
1950 diner theme , neon counters , booths , wait staff dressed in old school diner uniform , as for food/drinks - egg creams , gravy fries , club sandwich .

goldenwaves
12-08-11, 08:08 AM
I would loooooove the 1950's theme! Awesome idea!

Also - a French/Parisian theme: baguettes, croissants, eiffel tower, champagne, a croquembouche, fleur de lis, toile wallpaper, chocolate mousse, foie gras, coq au vin. SO many possibilities with this theme.

kelliegonzo
12-08-11, 01:37 PM
i also like the 50's retro idea! so many possibilities!

fenrisulfr
12-08-11, 02:04 PM
You should add an Ancient Mythology Theme, with stuff like pegasus, medusas, titans, egyptian gods, norse gods, etc etc, that would be really cool and u can release A LOT of stuff for each civilization, example 10 greeks 10 norse 10 egyptians, try it ;)

Limaxa
12-08-11, 02:05 PM
I don't have ideas but the 50's idea sounds cool

driftboutique
12-08-11, 02:11 PM
I would loooooove the 1950's theme! Awesome idea!

Also - a French/Parisian theme: baguettes, croissants, eiffel tower, champagne, a croquembouche, fleur de lis, toile wallpaper, chocolate mousse, foie gras, coq au vin. SO many possibilities with this theme.

Yes! I posted about a Parisian theme last night but my post got eaten during maintenance. I think you covered most of my ideas though :)

I also love the BBQ idea!

driftboutique
12-08-11, 02:16 PM
1950 diner theme , neon counters , booths , wait staff dressed in old school diner uniform , as for food/drinks - egg creams , gravy fries , club sandwich .

Ooh... Cream soda, open face turkey sandwiches, mica-flecked floors, black and white and hot pink and turquoise... Lots of ideas :)

truefangz
12-08-11, 08:26 PM
I would love to see you guys not focus on anymore themes or anything else new until you get Android users all feaures of iOS.

Mindslicer
12-08-11, 08:39 PM
I would love to see you guys not focus on anymore themes or anything else new until you get Android users all feaures of iOS.

I totally agree if they would set all their focus to android I bet they would fix it a lot faster instead of doing all the new themes and items.

Myoujou
12-08-11, 09:47 PM
What about a rain forest type of theme?

lambyo
12-09-11, 10:23 AM
I've suggested Mardi GRAS theme on another thread. I love the Cajun theme suggested insane one also! The 1950s theme is also good, how about one for each decade?

187abbeyroad
12-14-11, 12:53 PM
I've suggested Mardi GRAS theme on another thread. I love the Cajun theme suggested insane one also! The 1950s theme is also good, how about one for each decade?

I agree a Mardi Gras theme would be so fun!

Faufiffon
12-14-11, 04:17 PM
New themes would be nice (1950, oriental, futuristic, IKEA inspired, etc) but like truefangz and Mindslicer I would prefer if they focused on Android first.

I also think it would be nice if there was more diversity among the customers in-game. You know black/asian/arabic customers coming to your restaurant instead of just caucasian types (i.e. me). Same for our avatars: if I was black I think I'd like to be able to choose a black avatar...

Mindslicer
12-14-11, 04:25 PM
Oh that is very true about the diversity of of the customers and the avatar. As for the 50s theme it kinda seems they already have a few items such as the red chairs and red tables, and the juke box.

Dabag
12-14-11, 05:20 PM

Love the idea of Madi Gras theme. Fits with all the glitz of the season.

Save the Diner for spring/summer and maybe fit in a Drive Thru Window like the pie window in Bakery

lesleypsg1
12-14-11, 07:42 PM
How about a Canadian theme....oh wait! The christmasy theme fits! Thanks!!! Can we get a moose statue and polar bear waiter to go with my pengy and snowman hosts?

Ericsfoodandgrill5
12-15-11, 02:49 PM
I totally agree!! Barbecue ribs, pulled pork, Cole saw, cornbread would be great additions!!

3squares
12-15-11, 09:31 PM
cowboy/Western theme!

tmh690
12-18-11, 10:30 AM
New York Deli -
Similar to sushi counters have deli counters that would cook sandwiches -corned beef,pastrami,chicken salad,tuna salad,rubens,turkey sandwiches,liverwurst,meatball subs, italian subs,club sandwiches
Drink machines - egg creams,cherry cola, vanilla cola
Add a fryer as new appliance for fries - chili cheese,fries with gravy, onion rings
Soup - Chicken Noodle, Matza Ball, Vegetable soup, Ministrone, Italian Wedding
Cabbage rolls, potato pancakes, New York Cheesecake, blintzes, black and white cookies,cannoli,
For deco - pickle barrels, chip displays

orchidchick
12-18-11, 02:17 PM
This could be like the Canadian theme previously suggested with lodge-like decorations, moose heads, giant fireplace, ski rack, birch wallpaper...

jayfirefly
12-18-11, 06:07 PM
1920's theme! Deviled eggs, jello, Pineapple upside down cake, Fruit cocktail, finger sandwiches. Not to mention the great decor that could be made for the game!

esmech
12-22-11, 02:46 PM
I would love to see a tropical/ caribbean theme!

Ericsfoodandgrill5
12-26-11, 02:37 PM
As a New Yorker, I would certainly love to see a deli counter!! Adding a fryer would be great!!

micogal
12-26-11, 03:58 PM
I would love a lodge theme like orchidchick described.

leh64
12-26-11, 07:28 PM
Maybe a Mardi Gras theme...with beads, king cakes, doubloons, coconuts....etc.

Deisherry
12-28-11, 01:23 AM
50s theme!!! :))

nmishii
12-28-11, 02:16 PM
The themes above sound great.

I'd like the themes to be realistic - things that you see in a real restaurant - no wild life, islands, etc. You've done fine with foods to fit the theme.

If new features will be released, they need to be released to all players. In the fall you had an Asian theme, then tropical, Halloween, renaissance, Christmas. It would have been nice to have received the sushi counter with the Asian theme, instead of four themes later when those who received the sushi counter in Sept had long put away the counters and decorations, and were doing goals and building turducken fryers and chestnut roasters that Androids will probably never receive.

Androids received the BS deep fryer and RS holiday drink machines at the same time as iOS, and I'll have to say it was a lot more enjoyable being able to build those machines at the same time as all my other neighbors, instead of way later like the RS sushi counter and drink machine, and the BS ice cream machine.

If you can't release new features for themes to all at the same time, don't release them at all. Stick with the weekly content.

pinkster73
12-28-11, 02:39 PM

I'd like the themes to be realistic - things that you see in a real restaurant - no wild life, islands, etc. You've done fine with foods to fit the theme.

If new features will be released, they need to be released to all players. In the fall you had an Asian theme, then tropical, Halloween, renaissance, Christmas. It would have been nice to have received the sushi counter with the Asian theme, instead of four themes later when those who received the sushi counter in Sept had long put away the counters and decorations, and were doing goals and building turducken fryers and chestnut roasters that Androids will probably never receive.

Androids received the BS deep fryer and RS holiday drink machines at the same time as iOS, and I'll have to say it was a lot more enjoyable being able to build those machines at the same time as all my other neighbors, instead of way later like the RS sushi counter and drink machine, and the BS ice cream machine.

If you can't release new features for themes to all at the same time, don't release them at all. Stick with the weekly content.

I second this

niokoe
01-06-12, 04:23 AM
+1

I agree with nmishii

Cloud9000
01-06-12, 05:39 AM
I'd like to see a 60/70's retro style theme e.g. with all those lovely wallpapers or with things with peace symbols on it :)
Also would love to see a gothic theme like I have seen some black halloween tables lately at a neighbours restaurant - I so much would love this aswell!

brighnasa
01-07-12, 10:47 AM
Mexican restaurant stuff

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-07-12, 10:57 AM
I am curious as to what got starred out there. lol. Sometimes the silliest words get flagged as spam. Like uh .
:)

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-07-12, 10:58 AM
I am curious as to what got starred out there. lol. Sometimes the silliest words get flagged as spam. Like uh .
Well I ment to reply to the comment with starred out wor. I'm not too good at this yet.

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-07-12, 11:01 AM

If new features will be released, they need to be released to all players. In the fall you had an Asian theme, then tropical,
Halloween, renaissance, Christmas. It would have been nice to have received the sushi counter with the Asian theme, instead of four themes later when those who received the sushi counter in Sept had long put away the counters and decorations, and were doing goals and building turducken fryers and chestnut roasters that Androids will probably never receive.

If you can't release new features for themes to all at the same time, don't release them at all. Stick with the weekly
content.

Actually the Rainforest Cafe in Nashville has wild animals in the restaurant. They even have them make noise every so often. Like the gorillas hollering. The elephants trumping. Awesome place. If u never heard of it google it and check it out. I can't do it justice in my description.

barleycoon
01-08-12, 11:35 AM
T--anic theme ie decorations cherub light, candle style lamps, wooden carved clock, ship pictures, sea themed wallpapers,
Decoration features from the a la carte Restaurent on the actual ship, bay windows with silk curtains the room was decorated in Louis XIV style with mounted ornaments and mouldings regal effect for chairs/tables, walnut panelling.
Food eaten on the ship, roast duckling with creamed carrots, peas and boiled potatoes. Waldorf pudding, peaches in chartreuse jelly and punch Romaine.

Musicman5150
01-11-12, 01:12 PM
Diner style with booths

Belle4243
01-20-12, 02:49 PM
I love the Alice in Wonderland themed idea in regards to decorating the restaurant and food wise there could be things that would say eat me or drink me, little tea sandwiches and bottles.

How about a Carnival/Amusement Park Theme? We could make funnel cakes, elephant ears, churros, caramel apples, snow cones, pretzels, corn dogs, sausages,cotton candy, popcorn, lemonade, BEER (lol), fried twinkies and candy bars
Decorations: Carousel, crazy mirrors, tents, outdoor benches, game stands, food concesstion stands, face painting station thing, mini racing cars/spinning teacups, mini ferris wheel, I don't know just an idea?

Or make a Disneyland theme?

kimeliciouse
01-22-12, 03:15 PM
how about some Australian stuff... I can't even get an Aussie flag on this game:( we celebrate Australia Day on Jan the 26th.. can have dishes like kangaroo steaks,Pavlova, lamingtons, seafood.. we love our seafood, bbq, you can add some more food items to the grill or make a bbq. A lolly machine... with Jaffas.... and of course we need a jar of Vegemite :)

3squares
01-22-12, 08:41 PM
Lamingtons, yes! They sound delicious.

chezdubois622
01-22-12, 11:14 PM

I'd like to see the recipes restored to their former servings!

theredchilly
01-23-12, 04:43 AM
How about some Indian theme, some tandoori chicken, curry and some Indian bread. Some Indian based decorations with batik would rock

Dippy112
01-23-12, 05:17 AM
Movie theme: posters, star walk red carpet, premiere party snacks and bubbly. maybe some movie star waitors. I'm sure you can come up with more.

Cool young people's place theme: skateboards, surfboards, music, video games (call of duty, nintendo wii) more pizza, fries to the burgers

Healthy diner: gym people, weight lifting equipmemt chairs and tables. smoothies and protein drinks sallads and subs, veggie platter. yoga statue.

ipaddolo
01-23-12, 05:57 AM
i agree with the Indian theme suggestion, i love tandoori chicken, samosa, cheese nan etc etc. Also decorations should be cool

sarcazmque3n
01-23-12, 06:01 AM
in RS, to get valentines goals, do you have to complete all the xmas and new years ones first coz i'd sorta given up on those but then i saw all this new valentines day food and I was wondering if I had to complete these goals first before being able to unlock the new food??

krissysweet1
01-23-12, 06:09 AM
I would love to see a Mardi GRAS/Carnival theme. Everyone loves a party. There are yellow and green walls...add a darker purple, masks and beads for wall deco. King cake, beignets, red beans & rice, & jambalaya for new food items.

barleycoon
01-23-12, 06:11 AM
I would love to see a Mardi GRAS/Carnival theme. Everyone loves a party. There are yellow and green walls...add a darker purple, masks and beads for wall deco. King cake, beignets, red beans & rice, & jambalaya for new food items.

That's a lovely idea.

krissysweet1
01-23-12, 06:11 AM
in RS, to get valentines goals, do you have to complete all the xmas and new years ones first coz i'd sorta given up on those but then i saw all this new valentines day food and I was wondering if I had to complete these goals first before being able to unlock the new food??
I finished them and the Valentine goals did not pop up. There is talk on other forums that the new Valentine edition has not been released yet.

krissysweet1
01-23-12, 06:16 AM
That's a lovely idea.
Thanks Barleycoon! Your comments on other forums have helped me.

Plus, if TL adds this theme, the darker purple walls and masks could be used in RS Halloween and could be combined with the new sports theme for next year's Superbowl.

rappyngrizz
01-23-12, 07:39 AM
I have a question. When you are Playing resturant story and you download a update like Christmas story or valentines day story do you get rid of the original app? It seems like there should only be one version of the game on my phone at a time so I didn't know if I should erase the previous version or not.

krissysweet1
01-23-12, 06:10 PM
I have a question. When you are Playing resturant story and you download a update like Christmas story or valentines day story do you get rid of the original app? It seems like there should only be one version of the game on my phone at a time so I didn't know if I should erase the previous version or not.
I delete the older app after I make sure all of my coins, gems, & correct level are on the new versions. With the older one still available, I am never able to get alerts...another reason to delete the old one.

emeraldocean
01-23-12, 08:21 PM
There needs to be some new Oriental decorations. It would be fitting, as it is Chinese New Year and all :) or at least something with some Asian taste.

estiquesophy
01-25-12, 10:01 PM

Wedding! With bride and groom(as nice as Miss Confectionery) and to buy them with coins. Wedding cake, champagne tower, beautiful tiles, wallpapers, curtains, balloons, counters . Call it Restaurant Story Wedding!

luckygirl101
01-26-12, 03:46 PM
Wedding! With bride and groom(as nice as Miss Confectionery) and to buy them with coins. Wedding cake, champagne tower, beautiful tiles, wallpapers, curtains, balloons, counters . Call it Restaurant Story Wedding!

I love this idea!!!!!

moms65
01-26-12, 10:37 PM
1950's theme

mariocrossing1
01-28-12, 09:39 PM
Maybe a Japanese Cuisine theme. Sushi display, bento box, grilled tofu, rolled eggs, nine tail fox statue, and japanese waiters. Thanks!

crazieshayzie
02-07-12, 12:43 AM

I think the mardi gras theme is a great idea, but I'm tending to think bigger.....just a new orleans theme in general, so much could be done, all the new Orleans food I.e. quote and things like hunnie, even hurricanes in drinks. Then you could do crawfish boil pot for appliance I.e recipes crabs, shrimp, crawfish. Decorations easy, any brass instruments, mardi gras, jazz stuff, voodoo stuff to fit with Halloween, anything with a party, football (black and gold saints of course). And so so much more. There's just so many optional to chose from.

crazieshayzie
02-07-12, 12:43 AM
I think the mardi gras theme is a great idea, but I'm tending to think bigger.....just a new orleans theme in general, so much could be done, all the new Orleans food I.e. quote and things like hunnie, even hurricanes in drinks. Then you could do crawfish boil pot for appliance I.e recipes crabs, shrimp, crawfish. Decorations easy, any brass instruments, mardi gras, jazz stuff, voodoo stuff to fit with Halloween, anything with a party, football (black and gold saints of course). And so so much more. There's just so many optional to chose from.

Lol for food, not hunnie. Meant gumbo

yvonnes
02-07-12, 01:30 AM
Switzerland theme :)

with
St. Berbard Dogs, gentian, alpine roses, swiss flag (!!!), heidi and peter (film equipment (it's a childrens story)),

Applicances:
Raclette oven

Food:
cheese fondue,
raclette,
Raclette with pepper,
Raclette with garlic,
pizza from raclette oven,
table grill from raclette oven,
Cervelat from grill,
'Bratwurst mit R?sti' (can't translate)
'?lplermagronen'

yvonnes
02-07-12, 01:31 AM
It should be: St. bernard dogs

klaatoo
02-07-12, 01:40 AM
70's theme, get them clone troupers in flairs and platform shoes!

sibl
02-07-12, 01:45 AM
An oriental theme would be great. With belly dancers, sultans chairs etc.

supersamdiner
02-07-12, 05:54 PM
I want a southern style theme:
fried chicken, sweet tea, corn bread, hush puppies, all that good stuff
along with a DEEP FRYER

3squares
02-08-12, 03:49 AM
I'd still like to see a cowboy/Western theme! Yippie-Kim-yay, Buckeroo!

3squares
02-08-12, 03:51 AM
I'd still like to see a cowboy/Western theme! Yippie-Kim-yay, Buckeroo!

That's "yippie-ki-yay", goldurnit! And ability to edit our posts!

Bolliebollie
02-21-12, 01:25 AM
I would totally looooooove a fairytale theme ! This goes for the bakery too ofc 😊
Is there going to be an easter version of RS and BS btw ?

lanicefaith
02-21-12, 01:35 AM
What if over a period of time you included all themes to make everyone happy,they've already put bits in pieces of those items in rs as well as bs,also fried chicken and some sort of Oreo dessert

nathaniak
03-03-12, 01:36 PM
Sandwich counter?

dd1313
03-03-12, 04:23 PM
I would love to see a Steak n shake theme! like an old fashioned dinner or a cookie theme with cookie chairs wallpapers and tables and counters!

linny001
03-05-12, 07:26 PM
I agree...Memphis/Texas BBQ theme would be awesome!!!

Yes! BBQ...
Would LOVE this theme.

loveudione
03-05-12, 08:08 PM
Toy story

diverDestiny
03-11-12, 07:49 PM
Tropical drinks and food

loominal
03-12-12, 01:09 PM
50's is a great idea.. so is medieval themes.. go with torches and maybe certain tables will have pewter plates (silver plates). Standing Candle sticks.. What about pig roasts "over a grill" you can have some awesome medieval themed stuff!! Another Genre that would be pretty popular would be Mexican or latin. Filled with pinata's and rugs.

lynsd
03-12-12, 01:38 PM
i would love to see something to celebrate our Queens 60years on the throne!!

Hakman77
03-14-12, 07:22 PM
Rotisorrisory oven: chicken, or anthing in that. Crock pot. Shoot everyone has one at home. Toster oven, ventage stoves that allow you to cook "old school meals" lol microwave. Fir fast items. Gas stove. Let u cook faster. Hope these help. But defently more recipes

DAmanding
03-15-12, 09:27 AM
Expand the steampunk theme! If there were a mystery box of steampunk stuff I would happily go broke buying gems.

pefk
03-19-12, 05:42 PM
How about icons of the world theme for new goals... It could work by completeing Italian goals unlock "leaning tower of Pisa" statue...American food goals unlock "statue of liberty".. Greek food "colossus if Rhodes" Brit food "stonehenge" etc...

This can then help make restaurants look amazing.. Just a thought

lin77
03-19-12, 06:23 PM
I think a different era theme would be awesome....like 50s & 60s......then 70s & 80s! :)

TMinc88
03-19-12, 06:27 PM
I agree with medieval theme ... It's fun and and maybe antique themes like old school fridges or checkered walls or jukebox players ... :)

RealFarmer1222
03-28-12, 12:35 PM
Expand the steampunk theme! If there were a mystery box of steampunk stuff I would happily go broke buying gems.

You broke, yet:p

I've gotten 3 SP dogs, a balloon and two Delivery Cycles (but no Time Machine:(, so far)

jonnypopins
03-28-12, 02:54 PM
I like the 50's/ 60's themes. 50's like an old drive in diner. The red diner table is kinda the idea.
And the antiques theme. Old ice box looking items. gas wall lanterns.

pefk
03-29-12, 02:04 AM
How about conflicting themes at the same time so you can have NBRS with different themes.

Heaven v hell
Cowboys v Indians
Mods v rockers
Fraggles v muppets

When we get new goals you have to choose one of the themes and rewards are decorations you can build with parts for your chosen theme.. You can have a bit of a giggle with it.

Have a good day everyone

Superyalda
03-29-12, 04:50 AM
Middle East theme would be gorgeous! Brilliant colors, Magic lamps, flying carpets, floor cushions, genies, camels and not to mention the amazing middle eastern foods, like stuffed grape leaves, eggplant salads, couscous, falafel ... And so much more.

ceres_aya
03-30-12, 10:31 AM
Alice in Wonderland and Switzerland theme are great! How about Marie Antoinette theme: pink champagne, macaroons, 4-tier cakes, lavish decor and sweet decadence, dripping in luxurious linens, towering flowers and diamonds etc...

420munchies420
03-30-12, 08:35 PM
NO MORE THEMES!!

More realistic items would be much more needed. Different color walls, floor dividers, floors. More colored/style chairs and tables.

More realistic floor decorations. bathroom items. items to place on tables/counters

mingboo
03-31-12, 12:03 AM

this is the first i stumble across this thread and my oh my, DAmanding, TL made your dream come true!!! SP mystery box it is!! maybe we should have a dinosaur theme (one of my nbrs is desperate for one, be it in RS or BS), she will definitely go for broke!!!

mingboo
03-31-12, 12:06 AM

I've gotten 3 SP dogs, a balloon and two Delivery Cycles (but no Time Machine:(, so far)

i want the delivery cycles and the time machine!! I had multiples of everything except the delivery cycles and time machine!! I have not seen a time machine yet!! hopefully some kind hearted soul can post one here!!!

DAmanding
03-31-12, 09:54 AM

So far I have two couches, the dog, the desk, the gramophone, the airship and the two limited edition items of the statue and the organ. Of course I don't have room for all of it yet. :/ And yes I am in fact broke and I keep telling myself no more buying gems until payday on the 15th. I also have all the non mystery box steampunk stuff as well.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7050/6882397382_c67d62bbdd.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/16883921@N06/6882397382/)

DAmanding
04-02-12, 08:55 AM
Can we get a Steampunk Waitress? I need a new cashier. :D

casalagos1
04-02-12, 06:50 PM
I would like to see a kitchen sink and dishwasher added as items, and food items like sweet potatoes, cheesy broccoli, Italian beef, peach cobbler, cat fish, meatloaf, blood orange cake.

oreo1981
04-03-12, 02:30 PM
It would be cool to see a "Hellenic" theme type restaurants, since alot of restaurants are owned by greeks...

A statue, some hellenic wallpaper, maybe greek food like gyros, etc..columns for restaurants like the parthenon.. just google image hellenic art http://www.google.com/search?q=hellenic+art&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=uQC&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=tWt7T6OsNqT50gGR_7X_BQ&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CA4Q_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=588

oreo1981
04-03-12, 02:32 PM
or archaic roman theme..roman chariot..roman art..etc; both styles look a bit similar anyway..

or Egyptian themes? http://www.google.com/search?q=hellenic+art&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=uQC&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=tWt7T6OsNqT50gGR_7X_BQ&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CA4Q_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=588#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=OTC&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=egyptiAN+art&oq=egyptiAN+art&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=img.3..0l10.16820l22166l2l22579l17l16l2l0l0l7 l435l2946l1j7j3j2j1l14l0.frgbld.&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=f3456dbf1a457872&biw=1366&bih=588

pyramids, pharoahs, etc..

Renesky
04-05-12, 12:24 AM
Summer/Outdoor Theme

I'd like to see more recipes added for the Outdoor Grill appliance.

Hot Dogs
Corn-On-The-Cob
Trout
Shrimp
Pizza
Mushrooms

And for decor - ranch style fence partitions and steer horns

oxford37
04-05-12, 12:57 AM
Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee?

oxford37
04-05-12, 12:58 AM
Titanic Theme?

turbo0450
04-06-12, 11:37 AM
I want a dark/black theme. Almost everything Black/Red are either non-existant or it cost Gems. Or a Hell theme.

RealFarmer1222
04-15-12, 12:19 PM
Ohhhh.....ooooohhhhhh....just thought of a new recipe....

Space food Sticks!!!! Anyone remember them????? Used to have one in my lunchbox every day.

It would go great with the rocket!!!

SugarOverdose
04-15-12, 02:19 PM
Uhm, I have the round black/white tables in my restaurant. But why aren't there no round black tables? That would be a great content in the game :)

Jukamama
04-15-12, 02:28 PM
I agree with the 50's Diner Idea !

Jukamama
04-15-12, 02:29 PM
I forgot to add with the 50's Diner idea Booths and maybe a half car table or display shelf.

shondasweets
04-15-12, 02:46 PM
We need different types of designs themes with patterns like swirls & zigzags with multi color in them and we need better flooring color and patterns;wallpaper with stars and swirls would be nice we need sum funky designs and color

heronbreak
04-15-12, 09:49 PM
I would love more international foods such as gyros, injera & Tibs from Ethiopia, etc. we really need to be less North American centric, IMHO.

purpsandherb
04-17-12, 04:14 AM
Circus theme, vollyball theme, more choices of solid colors tile and wall and chairs. Food table and chairs. Chip chair with salsa table, cup milk chair with cookies table or desert. Hamburger and fries table chair set. Road tile, wood tile, more scenary wal paper.

hunny124
04-18-12, 09:52 PM
How but a beach hut theme for summer with a surf n turf menu..water tiles for the beach,,little wicker chairs and tables with an island theme..

tiancai17
04-18-12, 10:00 PM
Outdoor theme will be great; perhaps, some fences?

awong3
04-22-12, 08:53 AM
I agree summer barbecue theme!! Real grill that makes more than 1 item on it at least 4 or 5 item. Patio furniture, lights fire pit, cooler, bird feeder, etc. u should be able to get some of this stuff free. It is nice when u did the free tulips like u did on bakery story as a gift for a brief time.

3squares
04-23-12, 08:45 AM
Can we please have more recipes for the sushi counter? This could easily work with a new theme: ceviche, tuna tartare, etc. Or fit it in despite the theme! Thanx

trinityblaze
04-24-12, 11:48 AM
I would absolutely love to see an Alice and wonderland theme come to here, bakery, fashion and farm!
It would work in all games, and it's pretty cool once you think about it. :)
"The Wonderland Theme!"

I absolutely LOVE this idea!! I'm a huge fan of fairytales and Alice and Wonderland would make a really fun theme!!

trinityblaze
04-24-12, 11:51 AM
You should add an Ancient Mythology Theme, with stuff like pegasus, medusas, titans, egyptian gods, norse gods, etc etc, that would be really cool and u can release A LOT of stuff for each civilization, example 10 greeks 10 norse 10 egyptians, try it ;)

I also LOVE this idea!! For some reason or other, I've always had a strange fascination with Cleopatra and anything Egyptian.

leptoon
04-25-12, 12:25 AM
50's retro would be incredible, as well as a western BBQ style theme. Thanks for listening to our suggestions!

richiebakes
04-25-12, 08:28 AM
50's all the way!!!!!

stevezen
04-26-12, 01:27 PM
The BBQ theme sounds great maybe a rotisseire? Also Indian and SE Asian themes. Common things in magic boxes should be able to purchase individually

ButterPanda
04-26-12, 01:38 PM
I like the suggestions, keep them coming.

bristersplace
04-26-12, 10:11 PM
i would like to see more items that can be brought to appliances that have one to three menu items...for instance: smoker pit: smoked salmon, brisket, tri tip, and maybe other cultural smoked items like cod etc.

Superyalda
05-01-12, 02:11 AM
I still think a middle-eastern "alladin" kind of theme would be beautiful

Flying carpet tables
Cushion chairs
Tea with naana
Falafel
Tehini
Pita
Humus
Kababs
Genies
Magic lamps
Belly dancers
Camels
Tents
Draped wallpaper
Rich colors

Oh! It would be luscious!:D

And please ... With no connection to a theme: PURPLE FURNITURE please! We have red, orange, yellow, green blue, pink, black white and even rainbow ... But no purple :(

duckieduckduck
05-02-12, 11:09 PM
i hope there will be euro 2012 football theme.......

xElisax
05-03-12, 06:17 AM
mushroom theme!!! mushroom soup for the stove, baked mushroom pie for the oven, grilled ****ake mushrooms for the grill, tempura ****ake mushroom sushi for the sushi bar, mushroom lamp...

Mushroom tables & chairs! Or mushroom lamps? MUSHROOM GARDEN!!!! :O

xElisax
05-03-12, 06:26 AM
Some of us would love to see a South East Asian theme - featuring recipes like Chicken Rice, Fried Kuay Teow, Laksa, Prawn Noodles (soup and fried), and the list goes on. Let's have some desserts like Ice Kachang (shaved ice "snowball" with red bean filling and coloured syrup oozing all over it ) , some red bean soup / lentil soup, longan / lychee / sea coconut with shaved ice & syrup) and the list goes on again.... Typically - look for us in Singapore / Malaysia .
TQ.

Oh! my parents are from malaysia! I love ice kachang! My grandpa always makes it for us in summer! I eat it with ribena syrup, never red bean or those green jellys! LOL! These are my ideas -Hokkien (<-- ? ) noodles
-Dim sims (sort of like dumplings)
-Kumpua (idk how to spell... BTW it's dried noodles)
Can't think of any more! >.<

xElisax
05-03-12, 06:29 AM
Mashed potatoes, gravy & peas!! :d

sourlicorice2
05-03-12, 09:16 AM
No themes. Just regular stuff that we can add into our current design would be great. I'm getting bored with the current themes. They get dragged out for to long.

dinoman23
05-03-12, 09:36 AM
I would LOVE some more greenery. Maybe some more trees, larger potted plants than the roses...like ferns or peace lily. Something green for the walls would be nice like a trellis with ivy or clematis!

sunshine1880
05-03-12, 09:51 AM
I would like to see more retro 50s look. Also more pink tile and wallpaper :)

ifurita
05-03-12, 10:13 PM
Taqueria/southwest: stucco, brick, terra cotta, cacti, red chilis, turquoise, etc.

awong3
05-03-12, 10:26 PM
I would love to see an Asian theme.

thatgirl4
05-09-12, 06:34 AM
I would love to see a Gothic / Vampire theme....I'm trying to build my restaurant to look like a vampire's den and it's extremely hard to do it with what's available....would love to see some gothic red velvet cloth tables, velvet curtains..coffin shelves and other gothic decorations, for food maybe....blood putting and definately RED wine....trying to build a blood pond so maybe better red looking tiles....fang decorations...etc

smith1981
05-09-12, 03:28 PM
No themes. Just regular stuff that we can add into our current design would be great. I'm getting bored with the current themes. They get dragged out for to long.

Same here. Or how about giving us at least one new regular restaurant related item each time, along with the theme related items. I don't even buy gems but have a ton saved up because I'm waiting for something normal to buy.

Panoy18
05-10-12, 04:26 AM
olympic game theme please!!!

Panoy18
05-10-12, 04:27 AM
I would love to see an Asian theme.
i love this idea

11Angelsword11
05-11-12, 04:05 AM
Less North American stuff!!! (USA) dont think there's any canadian stuff..More world wide stuff.. Including foods decorations. Obviously heaps of us want darker colours... Don't forget the Aussie Flag!! No we're really not gonna let this go!! I'm not having a dig at any of my gorgeous wonderful neighbours from the U.S of A.. but really enough of the American stuff!! There needs to be African -more Asian, some Italian, French, Greek, British all the food the rest of the world actually eats. Not the deep fried over super sized golden brown doused with sugar foods! How about meals for diabetics cealiacs with wheat and gluten intolerance... You could do some awareness. I saw a suggestion getting ribbons on wall papers highlighting breast cancer autism etc.. To bring in a healthy recipe to highlight each cause would be great. To have goals where healthy cooking earns you rewards will put you guys on the map for forward thinking. Surely it's worth an award or 2 in your favor 
Give the Aussies their flag!! Fair suck of the sauce bottle + is all
Peace 

MissMoppets
05-15-12, 08:18 AM
I would like to see more Wood tables, Wood fireplace, Leather sofa's, Wood counters, leather chairs, wood windows, wood plants, more aquariums/fireplaces. More glass table's clear one's not the coloued ones. And maybe a bar so make it like a pub/restaurant.

max12add
05-17-12, 08:51 AM
Mexican Theme!!!! Bring in some Mariachi for my restaurant. I would love to entertain my neighbors with a live Mariachi band. I would also love to entertain my neighbors with a Latina beauty waiter wearing a nice Mexican outfit.

kimeliciouse
05-29-12, 06:49 AM
kimeliciouse
Ok "TL Development team" the Aussie flag came second in your poll by under 1%... Are we considered worthy now?

yupiyupigumgum
05-29-12, 11:43 AM
I think we should put any theme with bamboo, dragon, steampunk and futuristic aside for a while and move on to european, african or other part of Asian theme that don't include bamboo, dragon or crane .

awesome8699
10-20-12, 03:43 PM
I've heard y'all talk about a 50's diner theme. fortunately RS has already created food set for the diner theme.
Here's my take on the menu for the diner theme.

?Diner + Breakfast
?Breakfast
Stove
-The Crepe Escape
-Scotch Eggs
-Corned Beef Hash
-Lucky Breakfast
-Eggs in a Basket
-Lovely Pancakes
-Omelettes
-Bacon and Eggs
-French Toast
-Waffles
Oven
-Bagels
-Quiche
(seasonal)
-Morning Cheer

?Lunch/Dinner
Stove
-Country Fried Steak
-Egg Salad Sandwich
-Reuben
-Turkey Sandwich
-Grilled Cheese
-Clam Chowder
-Macaroni and Cheese
-Stew
-Garden Salad
-Chicken Salad
Oven
-Toad in a Hole
-Classic Meatloaf
-Jerk Chicken
-Chicken Pot Pie
-Pepperoni Pizza
-Chicken Tenders
-Fish and Chips
-Roast Chicken
-Roast Beef
(seasonal)
-Holiday Ham
-Stuffing
-Meat Pie
-Baked Pears
-Roast Turkey
-Glazed Ham
Grill
-BBQ Wings
-Cheesesteak
-T-Bone Steak
-BBQ Chicken
-Gourmet Hot Dog
Appliances
-Outdoor Grill
-Smoker Pit
-Fountain Drinks
-Burger Grill

?Desserts
Oven
-Football Pies
-or Baseball Cookies
-Pumpkin Pie
-Strawberry Shortcakes
-Berry Pie
-Cupcakes
-Apple Pies
-Cr?me Puff
-Strawberry Crepe
-Tiramisu
-Lemon Scones
(seasonal)
-Fruitcake
-Valentine Cupcake
-Celebration Trifle
-Chocolate Top Hats
Appliances
-Ice Cream Machine
-Malt Shake Maker
-Fountain Drinks

iSleepyPanda
10-21-12, 01:10 PM
I would love to see a Gothic / Vampire theme....I'm trying to build my restaurant to look like a vampire's den and it's extremely hard to do it with what's available....would love to see some gothic red velvet cloth tables, velvet curtains..coffin shelves and other gothic decorations, for food maybe....blood putting and definately RED wine....trying to build a blood pond so maybe better red looking tiles....fang decorations...etc

Yes please!!! (minus the blood stuff). :)

dingychefneedshiredhelp
06-19-15, 08:58 PM
Me too Alice in Bakery Story Please

stormy88891
01-10-16, 08:14 PM
What the heck is a food replicator that doesn't replicate?

twospoons
01-11-16, 02:27 PM
FYI, there is a newer theme suggestion thread stickied here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55358-Restaurant-Story-Theme-Suggestions/page37

this one was mostly from 2012.

but i don't know what food replicator you're talking about is. it sounds like the beginning of a joke!