PDA

View Full Version : Bakery story christams

mushroom79
12-07-11, 06:39 AM
What's the difference between Bakery story Christmas version and the normal? Just downloaded and found its the same exactly except you now have the liberty of buying the limited time offer item "ornaments" all the time...:confused:

kattybell
12-07-11, 07:18 AM
With Bakery Story Christmas there will be available items that will only be accessible for the Christmas version instead of the regular version. Like Halloween was. If you use the original version you'll notice that "ornaments" won't be able to be purchased. That's how I think it works.

nmishii
12-07-11, 07:23 AM
The major difference is that the Christmas version is not available to Android players. We were told the Christmas versions will have content that might not be available to Androids.

kooky panda
12-07-11, 08:36 AM
What's the difference between Bakery story Christmas version and the normal? Just downloaded and found its the same exactly except you now have the liberty of buying the limited time offer item "ornaments" all the time...:confused:
No real difference right now. It is both content and feature light at the moment, but should be updated later.
On the ornament decoration, I am showing I can still buy too, but on the regular version , it never left my game and it is still in my store.

ariesblu
12-07-11, 11:29 AM
I guess you'll just have to wait and see to what surprises tl has in store for those who can download the Christmas version.

snowbunny68
12-07-11, 11:35 AM
The snowmen are cute, these should be added to the story :)

snowbunny68
12-07-11, 11:36 AM
Items to purchase