PDA

View Full Version : Farm story

kisiki
12-07-11, 03:04 AM
I would love to see snow peas..also i think the gem amounts are way to high..i do alot..ALOT of playing and i have never purchased an animal like a dog ive got a few donkeys from the chests..oh and those chests should give u an option... Really 24 gems and sometimes the rewards are so small u need a magnifying glass to see them,,,now that i have an iphone i will be able to get better rewards

barleycoon
12-07-11, 05:27 AM
I feel we get gem sales quite often, we are able to earn gems though ranking, collectables, badges. I think it's a nice surprise with the gem boxes, if we had options it would take the excitement away. Some of the items from the boxes are really special, however I do feel sorry for players when they get multiplies of the same item. The game can also be played just using coins.

sourlicorice2
12-07-11, 08:57 AM
I feel we get gem sales quite often, we are able to earn gems though ranking, collectables, badges. I think it's a nice surprise with the gem boxes, if we had options it would take the excitement away. Some of the items from the boxes are really special, however I do feel sorry for players when they get multiplies of the same item. The game can also be played just using coins.

I agree with u on this. We do get gem sales a lot (though I do think some items r too much and collectible r pointless now since its pretty much impossible to master them since it's too hard to get the items). I do think TL gives us a lot of free gems from mastering crops which is great. I like the excitement of not knowing what I'm getting from the boxes but do wish we didn't get so many multiples.

Rachael98
12-07-11, 09:00 AM
I would love to see snow peas..also i think the gem amounts are way to high..i do alot..ALOT of playing and i have never purchased an animal like a dog ive got a few donkeys from the chests..oh and those chests should give u an option... Really 24 gems and sometimes the rewards are so small u need a magnifying glass to see them,,,now that i have an iphone i will be able to get better rewards

1-Maybe, but TL is a business:). And the others are right, gem sales are frequent.
2-I do not think that they should give a choice: it would remove how special items are.
3-To clarify, having an iPhone does not let you get better rewards as such, just a few more features:).

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/candles.gif
Wednesday, 7th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 18 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

barleycoon
12-07-11, 09:09 AM
I agree with u on this. We do get gem sales a lot (though I do think some items r too much and collectible r pointless now since its pretty much impossible to master them since it's too hard to get the items). I do think TL gives us a lot of free gems from mastering crops which is great. I like the excitement of not knowing what I'm getting from the boxes but do wish we didn't get so many multiples.
I think it's difficult with the collectable rate, it was to fast before and we do have to try harder to find them which possibly might make it more interesting when we do find some. Some of the gem items are very beautiful and well designed, maybe that's why a higher gem price is asked. Also, if we buy the gems in a sale the gem items cost less then too, which probably helps many players. I wish their was a way to stop players getting the same multiplies from the boxes, it's must be so disappointing. I guess it's just luck with the gem boxes.

nmishii
12-07-11, 09:14 AM

I would also like to see snow peas, I never say no to any new crop. I feel the gem prices for the items have risen considerably and continue to increase. Even with the gem sales, overall you pay more for new items than your would have in the past. Many don't buy gems until they see something they want for fear of losing them in a gem trap, so if a limited time offer comes out and you don't have the gems, you don't get to buy the gems a discount since the gems aren't on sale at the same time.

As far as the boxes, yes, some of the prizes are [snip] prizes and there are duplicates. I've noticed that recently the boxes have better 4th prize items. But TL is not going to change the concept; there are way too many people who spend a lot of money on the boxes.

I don't understand why having an iphone will get you better rewards over any other device.

barleycoon
12-07-11, 10:37 AM
I always thought alot of players stocked up on gems when on sale, most of the items in the gem boxes are beautiful.
I really don't feel that many players are influenced by a fear of losing gems, so many may be able to purchase very special gem items, having previously brought gems in the sale.

ariesblu
12-07-11, 11:34 AM
Snow peas would be a great addition to fs. And I agree with you, as of late tl has been outrageously high with the amount gem items cost. I feel that they should really restructure the gem boxes, especially since we have no choice of what we get. They really need to lower the rate of duplicates - it's getting ridiculous. In rs I have three of one item, and two of another, and many have said this again and again in games like fs. It's unfortunate, because not everyone has the ability to earn games the same way for not all capabilities are evenly distributed across platforms, but hey what can you do, right?

nmishii
12-07-11, 12:02 PM
I always thought alot of players stocked up on gems when on sale, most of the items in the gem boxes are beautiful.
I really don't feel that many players are influenced by a fear of losing gems, so many may be able to purchase very special gem items, having previously brought gems in the sale.

I think a lot stocked up with the 40% off sale. And some stock up on other sales. But there are a lot of people who post that when they get 24 gems they buy what they want so they don't lose them in a gem trap. There are people who post that they don't buy on sale but when they need the gems since they don't want to lose them. These posts are mostly in the threads where people post they have lost gems in a gem trap.

Whether you buy gems on sale or not, unless you have bought them at 40% off, with the increase in price of the items it really comes out to spending about the same or more. Take the gingerbread table just released in BS - it is 8 gems. Every other table is at most 3 gems.

And even the coin items are getting more expensive. For example, sugar apples trees for 10000 and caramel apple trees for 30000, when apple trees are 100 coins.

barleycoon
12-07-11, 12:42 PM
The prices of the gem tables may have gone up, however the designs are beautiful and some of the chairs are now for coins.
How many players never post on the forum, so we can never really know how many players do purchase in gem sales and if losing gems would influence their decision in anyway. Does the price of everything not go up, it happens in all parts of life. Some of the new trees are perhaps more special, so that might by why they cost more coins.

nmishii
12-07-11, 01:20 PM
The designs of the items have all been nice. I actually prefer some of the original designs, since they are more traditional. BS has almost always had either the chair or table for gems and the other for coins. There used to be table and chair sets for gems, or coins, but now you can't get a table and chair set for coins anymore.

Prices go up in real life, but not at the rate of the TL virtual life. 8 gems for a table??? For the trees, it would be like going to buy bread and seeing that the store brand white or wheat bread is $1 a loaf, but a special ingredient loaf costs $300 a loaf.

barleycoon
12-07-11, 01:35 PM
Some of the gem item prices have gone up, however if one takes into account the high quality designs. Surely it's a reflection of the extremely hard work that goes into designing and maintaining the overall standard of gameplay.
Some players have lots of coins ( millions) so it's really nice when we get coin items. All the players benefit with the coin items, hopefully we will always have a range of different coin items for farm.

nmishii
12-07-11, 02:05 PM
For the amount they charge for their gem items nowadays, it would be nice if they released them without flaws. There have been a number of items that have had to be modified, and some they left, like the small and ugly 2-gem ghost flowers and black roses in Farm. There have been issues with the farm truck and purple tea table in Farm, among others.

And I still think the items before the prices rose where designed just as nicely, and the new ones did not warrant that huge a price increase.

pinkster73
12-07-11, 02:40 PM
For the amount they charge for their gem items nowadays, it would be nice if they released them without flaws. There have been a number of items that have had to be modified, and some they left, like the small and ugly 2-gem ghost flowers and black roses in Farm. There have been issues with the farm truck and purple tea table in Farm, among others.

And I still think the items before the prices rose where designed just as nicely, and the new ones did not warrant that huge a price increase.

I SO agree with this. Don't get me started on the ugly and too small black roses and ghost flowers.......

shakiba
12-07-11, 02:58 PM
I SO agree with this. Don't get me started on the ugly and too small black roses and ghost flowers.......

Omg -_- ikr? I still see farms with those flowers..

A barn for 49 gems... (claps) thank you so much, thats such a good reasonable price, to buy a farm from a game for only over 5 bucks. This is like wasting money for cigarettes box(es).

pinkster73
12-07-11, 03:07 PM
Omg -_- ikr? I still see farms with those flowers..

A barn for 49 gems... (claps) thank you so much, thats such a good reasonable price, to buy a farm from a game for only over 5 bucks. This is like wasting money for cigarettes box(es).

Omg where are you from that cigarettes cost $5?

henrietta57
12-10-11, 05:33 PM
They hardly ever give you gems and then when you manage to get one or two they are lost to the server being out of sync!!!!! And so far TL has not given them back. So yes, I do think we should be given the alternative of using coins if TL is going to steal your hard-earned items.