PDA

View Full Version : Was not adding coins, now not EARNING them!

di1975
12-06-11, 01:28 PM
This is driving me crazy!

First, I had the bug where the game would tell me I earned 200,000 coins but it wouldn't add the coins to my total (or would disappear after adding).

NOW, it adds it BUT I only earned 40,000 coins in 24 hours!?!?!

Yes, I've deleted the game, restarted my devise, and reloaded the game.

No, I have not moved anything in the way. Yes, there are plenty of tables and food. I should have earned over 200,000 coins in 24 hours. It just didn't give them to me.

This is REALLY diving me nuts because I want to decorate for Christmas with coin items but can't seem to earn any coins between these two glitches. I have lost over a million at this point! That's a lot of tables and chairs!!!

di1975
12-06-11, 01:29 PM
Oh, I forgot.

iPad 2 5.0.1

BS 1.3.2

barleycoon
12-06-11, 02:13 PM
You could email support@teamlava.com explaining the issues you've had, and give your storm8 ID, your device, device version and game version and the story game it's happening on. I really hope it improves for you.

di1975
12-06-11, 02:25 PM
I could but since they don't replace lost coins, I don't see the point. Unless I'm wrong. Keeoky? GM?

di1975
12-06-11, 02:26 PM
I meant kooky! Lol.

Rachael98
12-06-11, 02:28 PM
I could but since they don't replace lost coins, I don't see the point. Unless I'm wrong. Kooky? GM?

Well, that's probably what you can discuss with them:).

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/candles.gif
Tuesday, 6th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 19 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

greygull
12-06-11, 02:47 PM
It does also really depend on which recipes you're making. If your counters are filled with foods/drinks that only make 4 coins per serving, it's going to cut into the hourly profit.

Have you also tried syncing to iTunes? That can help some issues as well. Let us know if you did, and if it helped or not.

kooky panda
12-06-11, 02:52 PM
I meant kooky! Lol.

I could but since they don't replace lost coins, I don't see the point. Unless I'm wrong. Keeoky? GM?

you are correct, support will not return the loss coins, but I would go ahead and send an email to let them know there is a problem so they can at least look into your game.

Have you changed your design or the types of foods your are preparing? Do your customers seem to be coming in slower? How many customers do you have in your bakery at a time.( count them until the first one leaves)
Can you post a recent picture?

di1975
12-06-11, 02:58 PM
I haven't changed anything....and based on the food I have out, I make around $9,000 per hour. So, I should be making $216,000 per day...and do when the game isn't glitching. I havent put any new food out....just more servings, on the same counters. so I really haven't changed anything and should have made my normal $200,00 or so.

When in the game, I seem to have the normal # of customers and 100% happy.

I will try resynching and see if that helps.

Do I really need to email support? I thought they got bug reports from here and we only email them if we need gems/items returned.

Rachael98
12-06-11, 03:00 PM
I haven't changed anything....and based on the food I have out, I make around $9,000 per hour. So, I should be making $216,000 per day...and do when the game isn't glitching. I havent put any new food out....just more servings, on the same counters. so I really haven't changed anything and should have made my normal $200,00 or so.

Do I really need to email support? I thought they got bug reports from here and we only email them if we need gems/items returned.

There are other things you can e-mail them for.
One of them is to get individual accounts looked into.
By the way, have you e-mailed them recently. I'm pretty sure Daojin said that when Support looked at accounts, the money was accepted into the game by them...:)

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/candles.gif
Tuesday, 6th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 19 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

kooky panda
12-06-11, 03:02 PM

Its up to you if you want to send an email, but if this is not an overall game bug,( I am not having any problems like this) there may be something with your
specific game.
If you are playing on wifi, make sure your have a good connection.