PDA

View Full Version : Where in the World is Phthon?

Phthon
12-06-11, 11:21 AM
Hi to all my neighbors.

I've posted this on my walls, but I thought I might get more of you here! :D

I'm not going to be playing for the rest of the week due to my going in and having surgery to fix my deviated septum. I will be spending the next few days zonked out on pain meds and won't be coherent enough to probably even operate my iPad!

I'll see you all on the flip-side!

kattybell
12-06-11, 11:23 AM
I'm not your neighbor, but best of luck to you! :)

kooky panda
12-06-11, 11:26 AM
To a speedy recovery

http://th284.photobucket.com/albums/ll29/jmomoa/Get%20Well%20and%20Speedy%20Recovery/th_thththththfeelbetterbearhuney.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/speedy%20recovery/jmomoa/Get%20Well%20and%20Speedy%20Recovery/thththththfeelbetterbearhuney.gif?o=14)

pinkster73
12-06-11, 12:07 PM
Hope all goes well!

Rachael98
12-06-11, 12:11 PM
:eek:
Good luck!

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/candles.gif
Tuesday, 6th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 19 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

nmishii
12-06-11, 12:33 PM
Hoping for a quick recovery.

driftboutique
12-06-11, 02:07 PM
Best of luck!

casadolce
12-06-11, 02:11 PM
Best of luck! You'll be back before I notice you missing ;)

greygull
12-06-11, 02:44 PM
Hope you have a speedy recovery!

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Get%20Well/HopeYouFeelBetterSoonFlowerSparkle.gif

pinkster73
12-06-11, 03:07 PM
Remember python: when they ask if you want more pain****ers always say YES

Phthon
12-06-11, 03:44 PM
Remember python: when they ask if you want more pain****ers always say YES

LOL! I've already got my prescription for vicodin...qty 40...that should be good for a while! Those things knock me out for a good 16 hrs.

Flat. Unconcious. Comatose. :D

Rachael98
12-06-11, 03:46 PM
LOL! I've already got my prescription for vicodin...qty 40...that should be good for a while! Those things knock me out for a good 16 hrs.

Pain****ingly? I think that's what they're meant to do...;)
Also...whatever happened to Calpol:p?
Well, good luck, speedy recovery:).

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/candles.gif
Tuesday, 6th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 19 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

greygull
12-06-11, 03:54 PM

And if it has a refill, get that too! ;) You never know when you might need a bit extra.

Phthon
12-06-11, 03:56 PM
And if it has a refill, get that too! ;) You never know when you might need a bit extra.

no refill, I do get an ongoing prescrip for codeine...because of my migraines and sciatica...but I can at least remain upright and mostly functional with codeine.

greygull
12-06-11, 04:02 PM
no refill, I do get an ongoing prescrip for codeine...because of my migraines and sciatica...but I can at least remain upright and mostly functional with codeine.

Fair enough :)

shakiba
12-06-11, 04:16 PM
Good Luck!!!!
Okay.. I had surgery before, and I do not know what the heck y'all r talking about.. and I wanted to become a doctor :)

pinkster73
12-06-11, 04:24 PM

I know what's hard to do when you take codeine........ Ha ha

sourlicorice2
12-06-11, 04:24 PM
Hi to all my neighbors.

I'm not going to be playing for the rest of the week due to my going in and having surgery to fix my deviated septum. I will be spending the next few days zonked out on pain meds and won't be coherent enough to probably even operate my iPad!

Good luck. I have a deviated system myself though not major enough to get surgery. I never notice most of the time but I can only ever breath through one nostril. One side is always plugged up and it's never the same side (not sure if it's a deviated system but I think it might be. Never had it checked out). I'm so used to it though I hardly ever notice.

Anyways take care :-)

julia3032
12-06-11, 05:43 PM
I hope all goes well and you feel better soon! I let some other friends know in another venue!

mushroom79
12-06-11, 09:47 PM
Hi to all my neighbors.

Take care and have a speedy recovery so you can enjoy all the christmas goodies...and hope you will be "coherent" enough by friday to see the updates!!! (what is a deviated septum btw..?)

pinkster73
12-06-11, 10:02 PM
Take care and have a speedy recovery so you can enjoy all the christmas goodies...and hope you will be "coherent" enough by friday to see the updates!!! (what is a deviated septum btw..?)

It's in your nose

sourlicorice2
12-07-11, 09:36 AM

A deviated septum is a condition in which the nasal septum -- the bone and cartilage that divide the nasal cavity of the nose in half -- is significantly off center, or crooked, making breathing difficult. Most people have some sort of imbalance in the size of their breathing passages. In fact, estimates indicate that 80% of people, most unknowingly, have some sort of misalignment to their nasal septum. Only the more severe imbalances cause significant breathing problems and require treatment.

My dad had a deviated septum and had to have surgery as well. My case is not severe. One nostril is plugged up and can never breath through it but I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me except when I have a cold.

Good luck Python. Hope u have a speedy recovery.

bawpotter
12-07-11, 01:58 PM
Good luck, and quick recovery!

mushroom79
12-28-11, 08:43 AM
so how is Phthon now? hope Phthon had a good festive season with family and is recovered fully!

Phthon
12-30-11, 12:20 PM
Phthon is recovered...can breathe through her nose (finally), had a great xmas, had her computer become a BFBVFS, had to get a new computer and is now spending all her time installing her software and setting up her new computer.

STUPID OLD COMPUTER. :mad:

RoseMiti
12-30-11, 12:22 PM
Welcome back!

pinkster73
12-30-11, 12:25 PM
Oh good. I was getting worried

Phthon
12-30-11, 01:39 PM
I'm alive. I'm just not able to play much at all right now. I'm too busy and in the evening, I've been falling asleep at about 8:30 cause of a massive migraine. I'm kinda defunct on my games right now cause of it.

casadolce
12-30-11, 01:43 PM
Yay! Phthon's alive! Did you also get a nose job done while you were at it? ;)

Phthon
12-30-11, 01:46 PM
nope! I actually like my nose so I didn't want anything else done to it...I just wanted to breathe without medication!

shakiba
12-30-11, 03:13 PM
nope! I actually like my nose so I didn't want anything else done to it...I just wanted to breathe without medication!

Phthon! You're back! I think??? :P
Welcome Back!

Phthon
12-30-11, 03:16 PM
Phthon! You're back! I think??? :P
Welcome Back!

Kinda sorta back. I'm not playing the games at the moment...just don't have time. I'm back on the forum on and off now. Best way to reach me will be here.

shakiba
12-30-11, 03:19 PM
Kinda sorta back. I'm not playing the games at the moment...just don't have time. I'm back on the forum on and off now. Best way to reach me will be here.

k! :) Have fun.

bobbyrae
01-07-12, 01:13 PM
I was wondering where you were, neighbour. Hope all went well and you have a safe recovery.

143Blue
01-07-12, 01:20 PM
omg!!! well ihope u get better!!!!!:)

pinkster73
01-07-12, 04:08 PM

I deleted you on farm on my big neighbor list culling. Don't hate me!!!!