PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour tipping

kyora
12-06-11, 05:28 AM
So..I have this neighbour who is a 4 star but..I notice that said neighbour never tip the full 6 tips but just 3 instead even when my tables are cleared while I religiously tipped the full 6 every day without fail..worst is this said neighbour is not a constant tipper no gifter...so should I delete and find a neighbour that is willing to tip me the full 6 tips daily❔

kattybell
12-06-11, 05:41 AM
It's up to you if you want to delete them. If they're not gifting or tipping then it sounds like they don't play much or they are busy.

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/candy_cane.gifhttp://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/candy_cane.gif
Merry Christmas!
http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Animals/Cats/black_cat_stands.gif...kattybell (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?13264-kattybell)
"Find out who you are, and do it on purpose"-Dolly Parton
Signature designed by Rachael98:cool: (forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

barleycoon
12-06-11, 05:53 AM
You might find the nbr is maybe tipping to quickly, so when they log out the full 6 tips don't register probably. Or someone tips the same tables at the same time, they don't show then. Maybe sometimes nbrs gift, but we've recieved our max for the day already. It is, however personal choice of who to delete or not. Just be careful if you're going to tell the nbr concerned, as we can never know how players might react. Please don't think I'm trying to scare you in anyway, I don't tell nbrs anymore when I delete, as some can turn nasty.

di1975
12-06-11, 03:29 PM
I have one like that....only they t only 1....often.

I have just figured turn about fair play. I tip them only 1....whenever there r enough tips out there that they can't figure out I'm the one tipping only once. Unlike that neighbor...he/she will tip me once when I have no other tips!

Oh, and I nicely asked them about it once....they said there phone must have been acting up. Only it happens all the time!

pinkster73
12-06-11, 03:32 PM
Ha ha epic laziness

nmishii
12-06-11, 03:39 PM
To me, if I've taken the time to visit a neighbor, I want to tip the max regardless of what I got tipped. It helps keep my star rating up. I have a harder time keeping my rating up in RS and BS.

Sometimes I'll tip back a community member and then get another tip from them. I think some tip 1 and then the rest when they get tipped back, maybe because most community members don't tip back (at least not the ones I tip). But then, if I'm tipping community members its because I've tipped all my neighbors and still need to tip more, so I'll tip the max.

pinkster73
12-06-11, 03:41 PM
Maybe they're too busy to spend the extra 0.0005 seconds it takes to do 6

kooky panda
12-06-11, 03:45 PM
I am like nmishii, if I am already over there, why not tip all you can so you star level stay up?

greygull
12-06-11, 03:53 PM
It can depend on device, and Internet signal. From both my iPad and Droid, I've had weak signal, and return to a neighbors to see that the tips didn't register. I've occasionally had to go back 3-4 times to get them all to stay. If I see that happening, I wait until I have a better signal before I continue. Maybe they don't realize it's happening?

kyora
12-06-11, 06:36 PM
Well..I have observed the neighbour for several weeks since he/she not a constant tipper and I realise it everytime when he tips my tips doesn't tally up..I have given him the benefit of doubt and I doubt it is due to weak signal issues...also he/she is loaded with tables so I guess he/she is just plain lazy from tipping the full 6 or he/she just culled me from the neighbour list..if that case..its his/her loss

imnotbernard959
12-06-11, 10:32 PM
just tip 3 too? i personally wouldnt even cure

imnotbernard959
12-06-11, 10:32 PM
care*

just saw a commercial that said a pill could CURE hangovers lol my bad

starstar2
12-07-11, 08:16 AM
Well..I have observed the neighbour for several weeks since he/she not a constant tipper and I realise it everytime when he tips my tips doesn't tally up..I have given him the benefit of doubt and I doubt it is due to weak signal issues...also he/she is loaded with tables so I guess he/she is just plain lazy from tipping the full 6 or he/she just culled me from the neighbour list..if that case..its his/her loss

Maybe ur neighbour only like 3 of ur tables!!!
If u feel uncomfortable, just delete; the button is there for u to use.

For me, I do choose tables to tips but I still full tips to maintain star rating.

kathreg
12-07-11, 10:30 AM
I find it hard to get my neighbours to tip me, even when I gift and tip them and leave messages. I have over 100+ friends and only have about 10 who tip regularly everyday. A few more give gifts regularly, but I always repay with tips and a gift but rarely do I get tips in return. I would be grateful to get 3 out of 6 because it's better than nothing. I thought being rated 4 stars would encourage my neighbours more, but I guess not.