PDA

View Full Version : why is it FORCE CLOSING on me when i visit my fellow neighbor?

renkcf
12-06-11, 01:54 AM
Okay, so this happens to me all the time when i visit my neighbor Einstien ID javastraat. I go to his restaurant and as soon as i step into there... it force closes on me. He has no clue why this happens. His neighbors leaves tips on his tables. One thing i noticed on his set up is that he has his appliance right in the center going from one wall to the other? I have tried doing this on mines before i found out he did it and it force closes on me also. I will try to put the appliances and see if it force closes on me and you guys let me know what you think?:(:confused:

renkcf
12-06-11, 02:16 AM
Okay, so... I'm back. I set my appliances sorta like he did and put my doors on each side. It works fine. But again, i went to Einstiens and this time, i was in there for maybe 3 seconds but i didn't leave tips. Why is happening? On note: This only happens when i go to Einstiens.

mushroom79
12-06-11, 02:42 AM
Hi renkcf, did you try switching off your device, then switch it on and re-enter RS again?

kooky panda
12-06-11, 05:57 AM
Okay, so this happens to me all the time when i visit my neighbor Einstien ID javastraat. I go to his restaurant and as soon as i step into there... it force closes on me. He has no clue why this happens. His neighbors leaves tips on his tables. One thing i noticed on his set up is that he has his appliance right in the center going from one wall to the other? I have tried doing this on mines before i found out he did it and it force closes on me also. I will try to put the appliances and see if it force closes on me and you guys let me know what you think?:(:confused:

If you are only having this issue when visiting this one nbr, then the issue is probably on his end. ( I had the same thing with a nbr in farm). That nbr will need to email support@teamlava.com
to have them look into their game.