PDA

View Full Version : Tl xmas gift

imnotbernard959
12-05-11, 07:09 PM
TL should give everyone a 10 gem xmas gift :D

Yarox
12-05-11, 07:26 PM
I actually was thinking something like that too, but it will never happen.
Would be amazing if they would though :D

nmishii
12-05-11, 07:32 PM
They'd need to have had a visit from the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future for that to happen.

bigbux3
12-05-11, 07:38 PM
Bigbux3 was thinking the EXACT same thing. Or at least a discount on gem and cash items. Or gem and cash prices.

bawpotter
12-05-11, 07:50 PM
Ooh! A present! So... Ghosts of past, present and future... We can do that.

(Okay... I am thinking Kooky for past, Pinkster for present... And Uhhhh... Rachael for future! Go visit the Volcano! Yay!)

pinkster73
12-05-11, 08:16 PM
Ooh! A present! So... Ghosts of past, present and future... We can do that.

(Okay... I am thinking Kooky for past, Pinkster for present... And Uhhhh... Rachael for future! Go visit the Volcano! Yay!)

Yeah! I can do that! And everyone likes presents

MyLissyDoll
12-05-11, 08:37 PM
There will probably be a discount. Hope the 40% off comes again :-)

bigbux3
12-05-11, 09:36 PM
There will probably be a discount. Hope the 40% off comes again :-)

Maybe... 100% off.
(HA)
I like the sound of 20% for $4.99
and 30-50% off of the rest.

pinkster73
12-05-11, 09:44 PM
Is this my cue to sing my song?
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas,
Only a hippopotamus will dooooooo,
No crocodiles, or rhinoceruses,
I only like, hippopotamuses,
And hippopotamuses like me toooooooo

bigbux3
12-05-11, 10:02 PM
Is this my cue to sing my song?
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas,
Only a hippopotamus will dooooooo,
No crocodiles, or rhinoceruses,
I only like, hippopotamuses,
And hippopotamuses like me toooooooo

Really cute.
I was just on City Story, trying to tell my neighbor this: Oh snap! You got the Governor's Palace. TL glitched up. The item is supposed to be the Governor's Palace, but it says the Governor's Place.
City Story then tells me my message contains inappropriate words. So I deleted Oh snap! and replaced it with Yay.
It said I was still using inappropriate words. So I changed TL glitched up to: TL messed up.
So I deleted that part, and it still said my words were inappropriate.
This makes me very very sad.

nmishii
12-05-11, 10:06 PM
Really cute.
I was just on City Story, trying to tell my neighbor this: Oh snap! You got the Governor's Palace. TL glitched up. The item is supposed to be the Governor's Palace, but it says the Governor's Place.
City Story then tells me my message contains inappropriate words. So I deleted Oh snap! and replaced it with Yay.
It said I was still using inappropriate words. So I changed TL glitched up to: TL messed up.
So I deleted that part, and it still said my words were inappropriate.
This makes me very very sad.

I've seen that embedded inappropriate word flagged before. It doesn't like Governor's Palace, but Governor's Place is okay.

bigbux3
12-05-11, 10:13 PM
I've seen that embedded inappropriate word flagged before. It doesn't like Governor's Palace, but Governor's Place is okay.

But... but... but...
That's the title of the item!

nmishii
12-05-11, 10:18 PM
But... but... but...
That's the title of the item!

I know. But that's what is being flagged by the filter. Two people have/had to change their Storm8 IDs because of that bad word flagged. They really ought to change their filter, but that's for TL to decide.

bigbux3
12-05-11, 10:54 PM
I know. But that's what is being flagged by the filter. Two people have/had to change their Storm8 IDs because of that bad word flagged. They really ought to change their filter, but that's for TL to decide.

I agree. They shoulda made the filter towards the more inappropriate words. Such as the 3 letter [snip], and the 4 letter [snip]. And all the other bad words in that dictionary. I dont use them AT ALL. I hate seeing them, reading them, thinking them, and mostly hearing them!