PDA

View Full Version : ongoing issues with store items temporarily disappearing (not downloading completely)

tracye68
12-04-11, 05:32 PM
In the past, I've brought up the issue about certain store items (clothing/furniture) temporarily disappearing and re-appearing. It's really frustrating to spend money on gems and then those items can't seem to 'stay put'....the items sometimes disappear for several hours or even several days only to re-appear for a short while (up to an hour)--and POOF they're gone again. There's a faint white, asterisk in place of those items...so basically those items don't download completely....they are there gone minute and gone the next. I've already tried the standard procedures of re-starting my device and re-installing the game countless times (btw this issue happens with other TL games that I play). Anyway, I've already contacted support several times and just haven't been able to get any assistance on this ongoing issue...it's been happening for the past few months. I want to update the look of my shop but, what good will it do if certain items keep disappearing? I purchased the shoe display and the window seat and they too, have been disappearing and re-appearing at random times. Even gem items that I've purchased temporarily disappear....it's frustrating. Because of these technical issues, I don't purchase as many gems as I've done before. If those items can't be visible 24/7, what's the point of decorating my shop if those items disappear half the time? Sorry...just venting. BTW my phone device is an LG Optimus V, version 2.2

tracye68
12-04-11, 05:34 PM
correction....they are there one minute and gone the next

kooky panda
12-04-11, 05:38 PM
When you say disappearing, you mean there are there but you cannot see them because of the white asterisk? This happened to me once on farm story.
Okay so you have already deleted and redownloaded the games( that fixed mine.) . Have you tried to store the item then put it back out?
Also try updating your Optimus. I think there is a more current version for your device. (version 2.3.3 or 2.3.4, 2.3.5)

tracye68
12-04-11, 06:43 PM
Hi, yes....that's what mean. It happens way too often. Anyway, my device is current...there are no new updates.

tracye68
12-04-11, 06:48 PM
I'll try storing the items and putting them back out again....maybe that will help

tracye68
12-04-11, 07:02 PM
No such luck...

kooky panda
12-04-11, 07:03 PM
Can you post a picture??

tracye68
12-04-11, 07:05 PM
Okay....give me a few minutes

tracye68
12-04-11, 07:19 PM
Unfortunately, it won't allow me to upload....I selected the png file from my computer and clicked the link but, nothing happens

kooky panda
12-04-11, 07:27 PM
I just checked your store and I am not seeing what you are seeing. (you can delete that invite, I am not playing that game..)

Your store looks good.
You may need to email support@teamlava.com give them your storm ID, the game and tell them what is going on.
Tell them you have already deleted the game and redownloaded it.
Give them your device, its version, the version of the games you are playing .
Also if you play on Wifi or cellular.

tracye68
12-04-11, 07:43 PM
I've emailed support a few times already....still waiting for a response. I may end up getting a new phone...it's about time anyway since it's freezing up and cutting off

DaojinWildfire
12-05-11, 04:06 PM
If your images are still loading very slowly after reinstalling, then your issue might be a poor quality connection. If the connection you're using is running slow, then it will take more time for the images to load. Try switching between Wifi and cellular network, or try a different Wifi connection if you're already on Wifi.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)