PDA

View Full Version : Need a challenge

kato88
12-04-11, 09:21 AM
Erm...I sort of have nothing left to do? Im on level 96, the bakery is as big as it can get. I have more money that I can spend and only have 2 things on the drink machine left to complete? I cant decorate anymore as I have everything that coins to buy? So are they going.g to add more to this game as theres not a lot of a challenge left now? :D

kato88
12-04-11, 09:21 AM
*theres not much

kooky panda
12-04-11, 10:13 AM
Weekly updates come out in the games. Some decorations for coins and gems and new receipes to master.

pinkberry22
12-04-11, 03:06 PM
Yup like kooky said there are new recipes every two weeks or something and new thing to buy
And also new features from time to time
Like badges the collectables

Rachael98
12-04-11, 03:34 PM
Also, there's still the great social aspect of the game:).

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/candles.gif
Sunday, 4th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 21 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/groups.php?groupid=18)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

nmishii
12-04-11, 03:40 PM
Yup like kooky said there are new recipes every two weeks or something and new thing to buy
And also new features from time to time
Like badges the collectables

To clarify, new features are released from time to time to iOS users. They are old features by the time Android gets them. Android doesn't have badges and collectables. Or the sushi counter. But Android does get a new feature on occasion along with iOS users, i.e., the constructable Halloween barn in Farm and deep fryer in Bakery.

pinkberry22
12-04-11, 04:27 PM
To clarify, new features are released from time to time to iOS users. They are old features by the time Android gets them. Android doesn't have badges and collectables. Or the sushi counter. But Android does get a new feature on occasion along with iOS users, i.e., the constructable Halloween barn in Farm and deep fryer in Bakery.

Ouch then I don't blame android users if they got bored from the game
To be honest collectables used to be fun now it's so boring and lame since they reduced the rate
I don't care really for it anymore
So even if android got it
It will be so boring for them
IMO of course

DaojinWildfire
12-04-11, 08:04 PM
New content are added to the game every week. You'll have to wait until they're released to check them out.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

kato88
12-05-11, 10:17 AM
Well,im on android and I dont think we get new updates every week.
Nope not the collectable function either or the badges? Wouldn't mind a sushi counter but seeing as im not on apple I'll probably get that in about 6 months. Like with the billable machines. Even when a new recipe is released it only takes about 4 days max to complete. And yes they do add new items weekly but the majority can only be bought with gems.

kato88
12-05-11, 10:17 AM
Buildable*

nmishii
12-05-11, 10:25 AM
Well,im on android and I dont think we get new updates every week.
Nope not the collectable function either or the badges? Wouldn't mind a sushi counter but seeing as im not on apple I'll probably get that in about 6 months. Like with the billable machines. Even when a new recipe is released it only takes about 4 days max to complete. And yes they do add new items weekly but the majority can only be bought with gems.

I agree with everything except the first sentence. Android does get the new updates every week like iOS. Some of the content is released to random players, but that is random to both Android and iOS.

kato88
12-05-11, 04:54 PM
They release new items to random players? So does everyone eventually get the new stuff?
I think more should be available to buy with coins. I dont have any more room left for a few more chocolate fountains...... ;-)

Rachael98
12-05-11, 04:56 PM
They release new items to random players? So does everyone eventually get the new stuff?
I think more should be available to buy with coins. I dont have any more room left for a few more chocolate fountains...... ;-)

Everyone should get the weekly updates, but not everyone gets the random offers (ie. Limited Time):).

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/candles.gif
Tuesday, 6th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 19 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

clover56
12-07-11, 01:00 AM
I have to agree. Why am I playing? I am at level 86, I have 20mil coins, don't want to buy gems at this point. I have baked most everything. Would like to play Christmas Bakery Story, but alas I have an Android. I am only waiting for an Xmas tree and I hope it's not in a gift box. Just deciding what game to play next.

barleycoon
12-07-11, 01:20 AM
I have to agree. Why am I playing? I am at level 86, I have 20mil coins, don't want to buy gems at this point. I have baked most everything. Would like to play Christmas Bakery Story, but alas I have an Android. I am only waiting for an Xmas tree and I hope it's not in a gift box. Just deciding what game to play next.

Some players like to get to level 96, I feel we do get some beautiful coin items in the weekly updates.
Hopefully, TL will continue to give us lovely items for both coins and gems. We might find new concepts will be added too.
All the story games are amazing, I play them all. It might help to try a few to see which one you'd like to play the most next.

nmishii
12-07-11, 12:40 PM
I am on Level 96 in all my games for 2-3 months. I have 14M-20M coins and 83-99 gems in my 3 games. I have completed everything available to me, maxed out on everything, and have mastered everything, except for 5 trees in Farm. I'll master 2 of those trees next week.

In RS and BS I wait for weekly updates and master the foods before the next week. In BS I have over 2M plates of food on my counters so I only bake the minimum of the weekly updates to master, then stop. This has been going on since before I reached L96. Even with the weekly updates, I have spent the last 2-3 months trying to figure out why I am still playing RS and BS; I have deleted neighbors telling them I am phasing out of these games. I have spent this week doing the same for Farm.

I am on Android and do not have all the amazing features that iOS users have enjoyed since before Oct. I do not have badges or collectables. And now I don't even want them. I do not have lemon lime soda or the sushi counter. This week Support gave me my parts count and I have collected enough parts as gifts to build all 18 sushi counters. I did not get the Halloween versions and I will not get the Christmas versions of my games.

I do not like to decorate. I bought 2 windows for BS and still have my default walls and floors from when my original ones were lost.

I have been bored for a long time with little to do except tip/water and gift. My neighbors are the reason I am still playing. Last week I deleted 13 neighbors who haven't played in awhile. Last night I deleted 10 who seldom play or appear to have stopped playing. I still have 4 neighbors who seldom play but I won't delete them. I have under 100 neighbors now in 3 games. I will continue to periodically delete neighbors, hopefully through attrition, and eventually quit my games.

shakiba
12-07-11, 03:47 PM
I cant wait when new contents (such as badges and collectibles) arrives in the game :)

teex3
12-10-11, 12:02 PM

Whatttttttt ?! I have a a andriod .. is this why I havnt been getting any new recipes ? The last thing I got was key lime pie and pecan pie .. I want new things ! :(

nmishii
12-10-11, 12:07 PM
Whatttttttt ?! I have a a andriod .. is this why I havnt been getting any new recipes ? The last thing I got was key lime pie and pecan pie .. I want new things ! :(

I thought Jasmine Tea came after the pies. Nothing since. iOS didn't get any recipes like we didn't until this week (I think), and we for sure didn't get any recipes this week.

I want new things also. But we're on Android so we won't get much. That's how it is with TL games.

kato88
12-17-11, 03:05 AM
Im sorry, but this isn't fair. The games are free on apple and free on android. SO why are Apple given priorities?! Why do they get everything first and why do we get it (if at all) 6 months later. This is one of the reasons I will not buy gems. Android users obviously arnt seen as important enough.