PDA

View Full Version : Moo Juice Task

cinnamon1978
12-03-11, 10:39 AM
I have Farm Story 1.3.4 on my LG Optimus and this task is not updating that it is done with the collect from 2 brown cows.

barleycoon
12-03-11, 10:43 AM
Have you tried restarting your device? It might help, let us know if it continues though, thanks.

greygull
12-03-11, 10:51 AM
Here is a thread where others have posted about the tasks reseting, and several solutions http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18344-BUG-Master-list-of-All-Tasks(not-collectibles)-for-All-Games

cinnamon1978
12-03-11, 10:56 AM
ok i restarted my phone uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still not updating.

cljffarmer
12-07-11, 12:24 PM
Mine is doing the same thing and sounds like it started at the same time.

barleycoon
12-07-11, 12:33 PM

Which device, device version and game version do you have? Thanks, have you tried restarting your device to see if that helps, could also try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Have you had any issues with any of the other tasks?

pinkster73
12-07-11, 12:58 PM
Which device, device version and game version do you have? Thanks, have you tried restarting your device to see if that helps, could also try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Have you had any issues with any of the other tasks?

Why do you ask which device, device version, and game version they have? Is there some way you know how to fix things based on this information?

kooky panda
12-07-11, 01:06 PM

Try deleting your game and redownload from the app store . If you are still having issues, please post on the current bug thread. Your device and the name of the task you are having issues with.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18344-BUG-Master-list-of-All-Tasks(not-collectibles)-for-All-Games