PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Neighbors?!

3squares
12-03-11, 10:36 AM
Just invited someone...or tried to. I got a message that states, "Sorry, but this user has too many neighbors, or too many pending invites.". Or words to that effect.

How many neighbors are you allowed? How about pending invites? There's no way to delete the pending invites... I invited people months ago that never accepted and stopped playing the game. They show up on that roll call but I can't edit the list or cancel the invitation.

I think the error message applies to the person I invited, rather than me. What to do? TL please make it possible to edit the pending invites list, or have invitations expire after a certain period of time.

Thank you.

barleycoon
12-03-11, 10:41 AM
I'm sorry it appears the player you invited has too many nbrs on their pending list, it's a shame we can't delete pending invites. Not sure how many players we are allowed to have as pending. Some players say they have 1000 nbrs.

greygull
12-03-11, 10:47 AM
The limit is 2,000 neighbors, and that includes the pending ones as well. I *think* I remember reading a long time ago that there is a 50 neighbor pending invite limit, but I'm not sure.

3squares
12-03-11, 10:49 AM
I'm sorry it appears the player you invited has too many nbrs on their pending list, it's a shame we can't delete pending invites. Not sure how many players we are allowed to have as pending. Some players say they have 1000 nbrs.

Wow, really? That's a whole lotta neighbors! Maybe they're embroidering the truth? ;)

pinkster73
12-03-11, 01:36 PM
Wow, really? That's a whole lotta neighbors! Maybe they're embroidering the truth? ;)

By embroidering you mean exaggerating? Tee hee