PDA

View Full Version : Expanding my Farm vs how many neighbors I have

BellasPalace1
12-02-11, 06:18 PM
I just noticed when I tried to expand my farm to 21x21 that I need 3 more neighbors. I currently have 38 neighbors. That's just about too many already for me to keep track of. Now I need 3 more??? That would make 41 neighbors....a pretty odd number to have in order to be able to expand without using my hard earned gems. Why on earth would I need soooo many neighbors? To water me??? More than half of my neighbors don't water me anyway...why do I care about that? Not to mention the whole gifting limit as it is...probably most of my neighbors don't even get the gifts I send because of this. What gives? Why should I have to have so many neighbors to expand??? I understand in the lower lvls, maybe, but requiring more than, say, 25 neighbors for expansion at a higher lvl is a bit rediculous. I'm having problems as it is putting my storm8 ID in due to some issue with "inappropriate word(s)" all of a sudden. Yes, I can get neighbors from the forums...at any rate...I don't really WANT anymore neighbors. It's too many anyway. I can maintain a 4 star rating for days w/out returning to water with just the neighbors I have. What's the point in having more? I just want my farm to be bigger.

Maybe some more people will voice an opinion on this matter and get this fixed. Thanks

Rachael98
12-02-11, 06:22 PM
You need to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com) to get your ID changed.

Anyway, it is designed to keep the social aspect going. It's been like that for ages, and hasn't been a problem. Just add a couple more neighbours. You don't necessarily have to water them, because your community rating is determined by how many you help overall, not in relation to your number of neighbours.

BellasPalace1
12-02-11, 06:45 PM
I just emailed support about my ID. We'll see what happens there. Also, I know it's easy enough to get neighbors from the forums....but I have so many pending requests in farm already....seems more and more people are just not playing anymore. I've been trying to get neighbors to make this expansion for several weeks now. I invited more than I needed and I've only recieved one confirmation since then. Do you see how this can be a little discouraging and aggravating? I would rather just have the neighbor requirement for expansions cut down for all games.

nmishii
12-02-11, 06:50 PM
It gets worse. You need 55 nbrs for your last expansion. I kept nbrs for weeks since I didn't want that many active nbrs. Once I expanded, I delted te inactive nbrs.

MizCricket
12-03-11, 06:20 AM
I have tons of inactive neighbors too. I actually don't mind because it takes less time to water everyone that way. I'm keeping the inactive ones until I hit my last expansion, and then I'll only be keeping the ones who actually play. You can add me if you like.

pegasus2010
12-03-11, 06:28 AM
Add me pegasus2010 so u can grow

Lee_7
12-06-11, 05:56 AM
Can anyone tell me what the largest farm story expansion is? I just expanded to 24 x 24 and it appears that's my maximum. Looking at my neighbors farms, some are way bigger?

kooky panda
12-06-11, 05:59 AM
Can anyone tell me what the largest farm story expansion is? I just expanded to 24 x 24 and it appears that's my maximum. Looking at my neighbors farms, some are way bigger?

24x24 is the max expansion.

FarmerZionLion
12-06-11, 06:00 AM
24x24 is the largest... may just be their layout vs yours / zooming in or out

peckbj
02-01-12, 02:00 PM
Will TL ever have bigger than 24x24 on Farm Story?

peckbj
02-01-12, 02:02 PM
Is there a way to delete the neighbor invites that have not responded? Some are from when I first started the game and it drives me nuts to see them still on my list. Maybe they could put a reply by date or the invite gets rescinded. Thanks.

nmishii
02-01-12, 02:55 PM
No, there is no way to delete neighbor invites that have not responded. That feature has been asked for constantly.