PDA

View Full Version : variety in tables and chairs needed!!

tejiiiiii
12-02-11, 02:00 PM
Bakery story has alot if variety in tables and chairs.. comparitively RS doesnt.. i mean i like RS the most and want some nice tables n chairs asap.. That too for coins.. why are the most beautifull things always for gemsss? Kindly update some new tables and chairs.

barleycoon
12-02-11, 02:11 PM
We do have quite a bit of choice, we are always getting lots of lovely new items. We get alot of nice coin items too, the new snowman chairs are for coins.

nmishii
12-02-11, 02:25 PM
I always thought the opposite, that RS has the better selection of tables and chairs. What I saw more in BS than RS is that in BS its harder to get a matching set, there are more cases where the either the table or chair is for coins and the other is for gems. But in both games in most cases you can get a close matching set.

It would have been nice to have gotten the snowman table for coins also, but I like chairs better and it can be placed with coin tables.

I would also like to have more variety of tables and chairs in both games, where both the table and chair are for coins. I can't remember the last time they released a set of tables and chairs for coins.

pinkster73
12-02-11, 02:26 PM
We do have quite a bit of choice, we are always getting lots of lovely new items. We get alot of nice coin items too, the new snowman chairs are for coins.

Do you realize your answers are very disrespectful to the op? He has the right to express his wants without you belittling his views.

I agree more table and chair varieties would be great.

nmishii
12-02-11, 02:32 PM
Do you realize your answers are very disrespectful to the op? He has the right to express his wants without you belittling his views.

I agree more table and chair varieties would be great.

I agree.............

tejiiiiii
12-02-11, 02:40 PM
Hmmm i cant even see any snowman table or chair in the design tab.. The latest update i got was the giant snowman.. :-(

nmishii
12-02-11, 02:43 PM
The Giant Snowman was a limited time offer sent to random players and you got it.

The snowman table, snowman chair, and snowflake tile are for the weekly update. If you didn't get it today, you'll have it on Tuesday.

tejiiiiii
12-02-11, 02:46 PM
Ohkiee yeaa m badly waitin for the weekly update.. thanks alot :-)

barleycoon
12-02-11, 03:14 PM
I'm just expressing my view too, I do respect others views I always have. I thought this was a discussion thread. Players are always going to have different views, that does not mean I don't appreciate their view too.
Again, I would like this to stop its not fair on the community as a whole.

Rachael98
12-02-11, 03:37 PM
...but this is not the thread to discuss our posting rights:D.

Anyway, I have to agree with nmishii in that I always thought that RS had a better selection of tables and chairs, but I agree that more would be great, especially for coins. I must say that some of the recent designs have been outstanding, even by TL high-standards. :)

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/merry_christmas_2.gif
Friday, 2nd December 2011
Merry Christmas! 23 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/groups.php?groupid=18)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

ultrafrog
12-02-11, 03:46 PM
Well they have seemingly transitioned to a system of making either a chair or table cost coin and then have its counterpart cost gem.

There was sort of a trend towards cheaper gem chair/table pricing but it seems that snowman table has gone up to 5 gems.

Rachel, no offense but your "signature" is distractingly large. It takes up a half page of browser space for a 5 line post.

nmishii
12-02-11, 03:46 PM
I'm just expressing my view too, I do respect others views I always have. I thought this was a discussion thread. Players are always going to have different views, that does not mean I don't appreciate their view too.

If you consider every post in this forum, I believe you have the most posts complaining about your views not being respected. The people you were implying were disrespective of your views were not being disrespectful, they were in a discussion expressing their views, which differed from yours.

Why is it that when people disagree with your views, they are disrespectful, but when you disagree with other people's views you are not disrespectful?

DaojinWildfire
12-02-11, 04:47 PM
New items are added to the game every week. You'll just have to wait until you find an item you like!
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

xcellent
12-02-11, 06:00 PM

U are starting to sound like Rachael when he was just starting to post here.. I thought he was an employee of TL! Lol! (hey Rachael no offense meant on that ;-))..... I just remember when i asked you if u are a TL staff cos you are so defensive of them,.. ( and i used "HE" referring to u cos i remember too that u said u are a --- "he"! Correct me if im wrong pls.... And i apologise if i AM wrong...).... I am glad you can see both sides now.. ;-)

And barleycoon ---- time will come, u will learn! Lol!

Hey peace out everyone! ;-)

On topic--- i think RS has more tables and chairs, but it is so hard to pair it with the available coin chairs and/or tables....
I find it easier in BS to pair a coin table and a coin chair with different designs but same colors...

di1975
12-03-11, 06:51 AM
Barleycoon: I don't think the problem is your differing view...it's in the way you said it. If you had said"I think we have lots of choices..." or if you had said, well in my opinion....

Since you just flat out said "we do" it comes across, in the written word, as saying YOU'RE WRONG. So, it comes across as rude. Unfortunately, we can't see your expression or hear your inflection. All we have to go on is your written words. So choose your phrasing carefully. As you would want others to do.

barleycoon
12-03-11, 07:42 AM
As I posted yesterday, we do have quite a bit of choice. I used the term quite and also mentioned we get lots of lovely new items. I really do not see how that could be taken as being disrespectful, I was merely stating the facts.
However, I am sorry to the OP if I have caused any distress, that was never my intention in any way.

kooky panda
12-03-11, 09:10 AM
Hmmm i cant even see any snowman table or chair in the design tab.. The latest update i got was the giant snowman.. :-(

The giant snowman is an limited offer that is sent out to random players. The weekly update for the other items roll out over days. You should these items by the end of the day on Tuesday.

pinkster73
12-03-11, 09:35 AM
Barleycoon: I don't think the problem is your differing view...it's in the way you said it. If you had said"I think we have lots of choices..." or if you had said, well in my opinion....

Since you just flat out said "we do" it comes across, in the written word, as saying YOU'RE WRONG. So, it comes across as rude. Unfortunately, we can't see your expression or hear your inflection. All we have to go on is your written words. So choose your phrasing carefully. As you would want others to do.

People obviously don't understand that telling people "we do" and then contradicting a poster is rude and condescending. It's like talking to a brick wall.

kooky panda
12-03-11, 09:45 AM
Okay guys, if you wish to discuss how people post, ect, please take it to the PM's . Lets keep this thread on topic . Here is the O.P. original post as a reminder to what we are discussing in this thread.

Bakery story has alot if variety in tables and chairs.. comparitively RS doesnt.. i mean i like RS the most and want some nice tables n chairs asap.. That too for coins.. why are the most beautifull things always for gemsss? Kindly update some new tables and chairs.

tejiiiiii
12-03-11, 11:31 AM
Heyiee chill everyonee.. lol i didn find it disrespectful.. itz perfectl yy okayy .. peace out :-)

tejiiiiii
12-03-11, 11:32 AM
Hahaha :-P

redbites
12-03-11, 11:46 AM
I hope what you say is sarcasm because RS hardly ever receives any coins items!! So what if the chair costs coins, the table doesn't and you can't have a matching table these days without spending gems. A couple weeks ago we finally got a new coin decoration, but it was a piece of garbage that looks brown and ugly. Bakery story receives lots of beautiful colourful furniture and decor but all RS receives is pure ugly rubbish!!

desertfarmer
12-03-11, 12:32 PM
I agree! BS has more better items (coins) than RS.... And the recipe time differs too! The apple pie in RS takes 2 days to finish while only 12 hours in BS....

And why does the statues cannot be rotated? I cant rotate the cherub, as well as the one in BS!

nmishii
12-03-11, 12:41 PM
I still like the selection of tables and chairs in RS better.

RS has a way better selection of walls and floor tiles.

BS has a better selection on coin decorations.

Initially, in general things in BS were twice as expensive as RS but the food gave you twice as many XPs and coins. Now they went to all food items giving 4 coins, which is on average double for RS but the same for BS.

sourlicorice2
12-03-11, 01:04 PM
I agree with not enough matching coin tables and chairs. Also not a lot of floor tiles and wallpaper for coins as well.

kooky panda
12-03-11, 02:44 PM
I still like the selection of tables and chairs in RS better.

I really like the new snowman chairs in RS. I wish they would offer these in BS.

nmishii
12-03-11, 02:53 PM
I really like the snowman chairs too. And they look good with coin tables. I don't care for the snowman tables, for the same reasons I don't care for the cupcake tables - don't care for the face staring at me. Even though both are cute and would be without the faces.

I like the gingerbread chairs. The table is okay. I like the counter but wouldn't buy one even for coins because I would end up putting food on it that will still be on it on Easter.

di1975
12-03-11, 03:12 PM
My biggest complaint is the amount of gems they want. If it was only 1 I would buy a bunch. I like my whole place to have one theme, not 50 going on at one time. So if I buy a table, I want 30 of them. In RS, I LOVE the glass table. And at only 1 gem each, I bought 30 of them. I will not spend 32 gems to get 4 tables. Absolutely silly. $10 for 50 gems. For that I get only 6 tables? Really? Not for me.

I do appreciate them offering the chairs for coins. But even the 3 gems for the new pink tables just too much for me. Ridiculous to ask 8! Hum, let's see, TL...better for me to spend none at 8 each or better to offer them for 1 each and see TONS of them sell? I would have spent 30 plus easily....and justified buying more gems if I could afford to decorate my entire, LARGE bakery.

bcreative
12-08-11, 10:32 AM
I agree! I LOATHE that a table/chair may cost coins but in order to get the matching table/chair they want gems!! I mean how stupid is that!

pinkster73
12-08-11, 10:41 AM
I agree! I LOATHE that a table/chair may cost coins but in order to get the matching table/chair they want gems!! I mean how stupid is that!

Or smart, if you're TL