PDA

View Full Version : Where do you sign in?

gammindude
12-02-11, 01:08 PM
My apologies if this is in the wrong area. I searched for an answer and read the stickys that may apply and could not find anything. I have a storm8 account already and want to associate my storm8 account with with this game. I am level 12 already with a load of cash and hope i can keep all that plus my gems. What do i do? There is no sign in option. I have an HTC Merge with 2.2 froyo os in it. Restuarant Story Version 1.2.1 Thank you.

kattybell
12-02-11, 01:10 PM
In the invite friends under social, it says Storm8 ID: ___. Is the Storm8 ID that's there the one you want to use?

greygull
12-02-11, 04:14 PM
Did you get a new device, and want to transfer your games to the new one? This thread has a few different ways, including emailing support@teamlava.com

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

gammindude
12-02-11, 06:45 PM
In the invite friends under social, it says Storm8 ID: ___. Is the Storm8 ID that's there the one you want to use?
Yes i want to enter my storm8 id. But in that field that you are suggesting next to it the field says sign up. I don't want to create another storm8 id i already have one. Its gammindude. I have android it may be different for apple.

gammindude
12-02-11, 06:46 PM
Did you get a new device, and want to transfer your games to the new one? This thread has a few different ways, including emailing support@teamlava.com

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device
In theory this should work but i do not have a new device this device is the first install of rs that i have done. So i don't think i can do a "transfer" since this is my first ever teamlava game that i have played.

gammindude
12-02-11, 06:54 PM
Yes i have a storm8 id, gammindude. I can't find a spot to enter this. In the field you are describing it says, Sign Up. But nowhere does it say sign in. I have an android it may look different on aple.

greygull
12-02-11, 10:12 PM
You have registered with Storm8, and this is the first Teamlava game you've started playing? And it didn't automatically register you? Did you originally start playing Storm8 games on this device as well?

(The Social pages look the same for both iOS and Android devices, just letting you know)

gammindude
12-09-11, 07:35 PM
You have registered with Storm8, and this is the first Teamlava game you've started playing? And it didn't automatically register you? Did you originally start playing Storm8 games on this device as well?

(The Social pages look the same for both iOS and Android devices, just letting you know)
Nice good to know! Actually no i have not played any storm8 games on this device at all. Should i download one and play for two seconds then at that point would it auto- sign in?

greygull
12-09-11, 08:23 PM
Nice good to know! Actually no i have not played any storm8 games on this device at all. Should i download one and play for two seconds then at that point would it auto- sign in?

Yes, you can download any Storm8 game and play for a bit (it was level 2, but it may have changed to level 5). Once you get to the option, you can go under settings and log in with your Storm8 ID. Make sure you have downloaded all the TL games you want associated with that ID.

kofekat
05-14-12, 06:20 PM
so if I have an android phone and an android tablet it sounds like I can only use one or the other. Is that correct? Because what I would like to do is switch back and forth between the two.

kooky panda
05-14-12, 06:23 PM
so if I have an android phone and an android tablet it sounds like I can only use one or the other. Is that correct? Because what I would like to do is switch back and forth between the two.

You can only play a game on one device. You cannot switch back and forth.

kofekat
05-15-12, 03:42 PM
any chance teamlava is working on a fix for this? All my other games that are stored in the cloud, such as words with friends, I can sign into on multiple devices.

kooky panda
05-15-12, 04:49 PM
A suggestion for logging in and out has been passed, on, but I am not sure it can be offered, since the games are saved under your storm ID and storm IDs are device specific.