PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to pause or exit the game?

Unregistered
10-20-10, 01:09 PM
Every time I exit the game or turn off my iPod, as soon as I return I have spoiled food and angry customers. How can I pause thegame or turn it off so that nothing happens when I'm not actually playing it?

Showbiz Pizza
10-21-10, 09:22 PM
Every time I exit the game or turn off my iPod, as soon as I return I have spoiled food and angry customers. How can I pause thegame or turn it off so that nothing happens when I'm not actually playing it?

Cook something that takes longer and just in general, learn how to manage your time and life better around Restuarant Story. Lol

showing Pizza
10-21-10, 09:23 PM
twas joking lol

Unregistered
10-22-10, 10:49 AM
Put your host table in front of the door so the customers can't open the door. Works for me!

Please add joselynne
10-22-10, 10:40 PM
Put your host table in front of the door so the customers can't open the door. Works for me!

Yeah, that works but your popularity drops too, since eaters cant go inside, they're stll unhappy

deadpix
10-23-10, 12:27 AM
Yeah, that works but your popularity drops too, since eaters cant go inside, they're stll unhappy

I really wouldn't worry too much about the popularity rating if I were you, it doesn't do anything except pull in more guest; besides, even after it drops, it would take less than 2 minutes of playing to bring it back up to where you were.