PDA

View Full Version : coins vs gems

esmech
12-02-11, 11:10 AM
most of the cute decorations Items are to be bought with gems, please put some for coins. Not all of us can buy gems.

barleycoon
12-02-11, 11:43 AM
I know it's hard when you'd like the gem items, some of the coin items are really beautiful too. We do have the opportunity to earn free gems, which can help too. The games are amazing for free apps and even with just coin items, your bakery would be really special and unique. Hopefully we will continue to get such lovely coin items.

chillez
12-06-11, 09:41 AM
Be thankful there are even items available...they could just give us basically nothing to decorate with.

pinkster73
12-06-11, 09:54 AM
Give me a break. Stop belittling people when they ask for more coin items. They don't need a lecture every time they express their views.

tinyheart
12-06-11, 09:58 AM
I agree with esmesh

nmishii
12-06-11, 09:59 AM
esmech - most of the people posting on the forum also wish for more coin items, as you and I do.

nmishii
12-06-11, 10:02 AM
Give me a break. Stop belittling people when they ask for more coin items. They don't need a lecture every time they express their views.

I agree. ...........

divinedessert
12-06-11, 06:55 PM
Be thankful there are even items available...they could just give us basically nothing to decorate with.

Then what exactly would be the point of the game Chillez...if not to decorate with cute items. Duh.

ariesblu
12-06-11, 07:05 PM
Tons of people wish the same, and express their desire to have more choice/variety in items that can be purchased with coins. I do not know why some people have an issue with that want, or why others are so judgmental.