PDA

View Full Version : Help! food doesn't stay on shelf.

jerbearwu
12-02-11, 08:45 AM
This happens all the time to me. I will cook food and place it on the the counter and then exit the game. When I come back though all the food is sold no matter how long has past. the most recent example is when I placed a counter in front of the door to block people from coming in. I had cooked 2 mocha, 3 servings of apple cider, and 2 pumpkin pies. I opend the door and exited the game. When I checked 3 mins later all the food was sold and I received 40000 coins. This makes it impossible for me to keep the counters stocked with which makes the game extremely boring. Please help. I play on my galaxy 2 s.

kattybell
12-02-11, 08:50 AM
Sounds like a quick sell. The game isn't designed to have the door blocked as you did so. It catches up with sales when the door is unblocked. You can try running the game without closing it or visiting neighbors to see if that helps.

MyLissyDoll
12-02-11, 08:51 AM
With my stores, I have to block the door, AND the space that's left of it to stop people from eating all my food. Try it out, I hope it works for you too :-)

jerbearwu
12-02-11, 08:52 AM
Sorry forgot to include that I am running Android. the OS that can with the phone. Also the version of bakery story is 1.2.1

jerbearwu
12-02-11, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the replys I'll try your suggestions

MyLissyDoll
12-02-11, 08:55 AM
I'm on a Samsung tab but yh try putting an item in front of the door as well as an item to the left of the door so there's no way for those food grubbing [snip] to get in and eat ur food before you decide to open lol.

barleycoon
12-02-11, 09:02 AM
It's very hard to stop open 24/7, but I've found as you advance into higher levels it seems easier to build up food/drinks etc.

kattybell
12-02-11, 09:10 AM
It's very hard to stop open 24/7, but I've found as you advance into higher levels it seems easier to build up food/drinks etc.

That's true. :)