PDA

View Full Version : 2nd host table = 2nd host?

Unregistered
10-20-10, 11:45 AM
did anyone with enough money and experience try to buy a 2nd host table? do you get a 2nd host/ess? my restaurant is never full because the host is too slow.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 12:52 PM
I saw someone with two hosts table, however, they were cattycorner to each other so there was only one host.

mcdrunkel
10-20-10, 03:44 PM
NORMAN / TEAM LAVA, please respond to this, it's a good question, seeing how expanding is pointless without more costumers

Unregistered
10-20-10, 04:22 PM
it doesnt work, i tried it, made me waste 18k coins cuz after selling i only got 1/10 of it back
add me default1428571

mcdrunkel
10-20-10, 04:25 PM
that sucks... well thank you for responding, i was seriously just about to go ahead and try it

Unregistered
10-24-10, 06:11 AM
Plz read title.. Im dumb and don't know what it is sorry

Unregistered
10-24-10, 06:20 AM
expansion does seem useless and I ahve only expanded once, i see no point spening money to expand again so I will just make pretty decorations and make it a quaint little cafe.

If the game improves fadt and they live up to the promise of weekly updates which they did not do in city story then i will consider buying cash items, but i have not done so yet for a team lava game and will remain not to do so until promises are kept.

it has potential to be a great laugh, please dont let it go to waste....

Unregistered
10-24-10, 05:48 PM
I also bought a 2nd host table cos my restaurant is never full, never got a 2nd host, total waste of 20,000 coins.

Game starting to get boring cos there's no point expanding

Nina6190
10-25-10, 09:57 PM
How are we supposed to get money faster and want to expand if we can't get more customers?? The customers never take up all my tables as it is and I'll never have enough money to buy the expensive stuff bc there's no way to get more

VIP1
10-25-10, 11:20 PM
I see some valid points raised here, however, an expansion will provide more required space to accessorise your restaurant if that is what you wish to do. It will also increase traffic flow. The customer quantity and speed is based on the value of the "smiley face", as the page is open and food is available it will increase traffic speed. Alos take note of table layouts, if the customers are directed to walk around blocked paths, they will take longer to reach a seat etc.
If you get the chance have a look at one of my favourite restaurants "The Sugar Shack", this is a great example of top end design.
Personally I like the restaurant over all other stories. Great Work from the creators.
Have fun cooking Chefs :)

Unregistered
10-27-10, 03:16 PM
I don't know if it was a glitch or not. The other night I was bored so I started making French Toast back to back using 6 stoves. I leveled up twice in the process. I had thousands of plates of French Toast. I noticed that my restaurant was very busy and looked at my happiness rating. It was 75 and rising. It eventually maxed at 100. My restaurant was completely full! After awhile I stopped playing and checked it the next day. All of the servings were gone (lots of coins!) and the rating was 10. I have yet to reproduce the higher rating, but I haven't had the time to make as many dishes. Although I don't know if it was the dishes. Maybe it was just a glitch.

Unregistered
10-27-10, 04:42 PM
me too.. i was able to reach 100 on happiness one day, but after that i could never get beyond 50

Unregistered
10-27-10, 07:50 PM
can u post a link to to he sugar shack plz

Unregistered
10-28-10, 03:21 PM
How do we see another restaurant? Eg. The restaurant u recommend? Thks

Unregistered
10-28-10, 03:25 PM
My rating never passed 50, even though my restaurant is not full, I still have food, and I don't see any angry customers walking out. How to go beyond 50?

Unregistered
02-27-11, 03:41 PM
add more tables and chairs so you can accommodate more people at once.