PDA

View Full Version : I have plenty of seats but customers leave with angry face

Unregistered
10-20-10, 11:02 AM
I have about 5 open seats to open tables and plenty of food but for some reason some of the customers still leave with angry face! What is up with that? They go to the hostess stand and then just leave. It's pissing me off cause I don't know why. anyone else have this problem or know what to do to fix it? Thanks

deadpix
10-20-10, 11:19 AM
I have about 5 open seats to open tables and plenty of food but for some reason some of the customers still leave with angry face! What is up with that? They go to the hostess stand and then just leave. It's pissing me off cause I don't know why. anyone else have this problem or know what to do to fix it? Thanks

You need to leave enough space to form a clear path between walls and chairs, between chairs and chairs, between chairs and serving tables, etc., etc.

Without this path, restaurant guests will not be able to get to their tables.

Do not put a row of chairs against a wall and then a row of tables in front of the chairs. There will be no way for the guests to walk to the tables. You could instead put a row of tables against the wall and then have chairs against the tables.

rhitzy1002
09-18-16, 10:44 AM
Please help.... I have plenty of food, open tables, unblocked door way and free spaces in between tables and chairs but still my customers are leaving with sad faces. I tried to restart my phone but still, nothing changed. This starts to upset me. Can somebody advise me how to deal with this? It's already pissing me off.

kooky panda
09-18-16, 03:49 PM
Please help.... I have plenty of food, open tables, unblocked door way and free spaces in between tables and chairs but still my customers are leaving with sad faces. I tried to restart my phone but still, nothing changed. This starts to upset me. Can somebody advise me how to deal with this? It's already pissing me off.
Make sure nothing is blocking your cash register. Also if you have doormat in front of your door, try moving that.