PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Neighbor Requests

Unregistered
06-05-10, 12:52 PM
Sorry if someone has posted on this topic but a search yielded no similar topics specifically on point. I noticed with the recent upgrade that Neighbor requests were moved. This was a huge mistake. I liked the fact that they were on a separate tab from my neighbor list. Also in moving them you took away our ability to visit them before accepting the invite. Please fix this asap. I liked visiting them watering them and thanking them for the invite before accepting. My neighbor list is huge and with the new change once I hit accept I may never see them again. Thus is due to the fact that you have very limited functionality and interaction on the neighborlist itself. Like the ability to see star ratings, placing recently watered neighbors at the bottom and showing us that there are no more waters left for them, which would move unwatered neighbors to the top. We also need a search feature and when the list begins to overflow beyond a page maybe consider allowing us to tap to A's B's C's so that's all we see and we don't have to scroll through such a large list. This game is about helping people which in turn helps us make our farm more successful, please give us the ability to be more productive in accomplishing that goal. Also please shorten the time it takes to add neighbors. After I visited my new invites I would have loved to be able to simply tap an add all button. Thanks!

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-06-10, 01:45 AM
+1 here, though I only have a few neighbours myself.

Boggles
06-06-10, 08:36 AM
Like the ability to see star ratings, placing recently watered neighbors at the bottom and showing us that there are no more waters left for them, which would move unwatered neighbors to the top.

I would love this feature; I can spend 30+ minutes visiting my neighbors and checking to see if they're watered!

Unregistered
06-06-10, 11:20 AM
I would love this feature; I can spend 30+ minutes visiting my neighbors and checking to see if they're watered!

I agree! Miss all above features! Please add those to the program to make it even better...

Unregistered
06-06-10, 07:52 PM
My neighbors should each show how much water they have left. That way I know which ones I already watered. Right now I usually go through my list alphabetically, if the person was fully watered at the time, it is too much trouble to find them later. Also, it would be nice if it showed if neighbors and other players were fully watered, I causes too much wasted time, searching for unwatered squares. For some crops it is very difficult to find the unwatered squares because the water droplets blend in, it would be nice if we could turn on a "highlighter" that would maybe put a red square around the unwatered squares. Additionally, I think it would be nice if we could earn interest on our cash.