PDA

View Full Version : Keeping up with tipping neighbors?

musclemommy
12-01-11, 02:37 PM
I have a question...I am on level 19 after I started playing a little over a week ago. I am in chemo and it keeps me busy on my iPad. Anyway, I have a hard time figuring out a good way to make sure I tip all my neighbors and I have plenty. When you go back to your list it starts back at the beginning of the list and I have to scroll to find the next one I need to move on to. Any easy way to keep up with neighbors and tipping and gifting?

Help!

Also...any other simulation game you recommend? I have lots of time on my hands as I just started chemo for cancer and I am new to this gaming stuff.

Thanks!

MyLissyDoll
12-01-11, 02:47 PM
My bf's mother was on chemo =/ I wish you all the best with the treatment! I find it hard to keep up with tipping as well because sometimes their tables are full. I think the best thing you can do is to go through your whole list once a day and for those neighbours that are full, you can write on their wall that their tables are filled, that way they can decide to msg you back.

meggie520
12-01-11, 02:47 PM
Well, I recommend strategic games like: uunblock me free, plants vs zombies, any other story games, pocket god, bloons tower defense 4, doodle jump, angry birds, touch soccer 3d lite and fruit ninja. As 4 righ tnow, there is no way 4 an easier way 2 tip nbrs sadly... wish there was as i havwe @ least a hundred and its very hard 2 tip them all and i give up sometimes! Hope its helps!
Luvya,
Megz
P.S. Spitting ISNT a crime unless its at my school

greygull
12-01-11, 02:48 PM
Speaking as only a fellow player here - some people tip and gift one person at a time, so they can find where they were on the neighbors list easier (I'm one that tries to gift everyone at once though). Currently there isn't a "next neighbor" option or anything, though several ideas have been suggested and passed onto the company. Hopefully they are thinking of implying something :)

I'm sorry to hear about the cancer, but glad that it can be treated. There are lots of simulation type games, many for free. Is there any particular style you're looking for?

kooky panda
12-01-11, 02:52 PM
besides all the TL games... I liked Trade Nation, smurfville and also Cityville(on android and idevice- not the facebook game.)
I stopped these games only because of no time!!!