PDA

View Full Version : why no red stars?

MacyMess
11-30-11, 04:01 PM
I have been playing this for quite some time and I even talked a friend of mine into playing. We were playing last night and she has red stars that appear after tipping someone or completing a dish. I have never had those at all. What is wrong with my game?
MacyMess

Rachael98
11-30-11, 04:04 PM
Yellow Stars after completing a dish, Red after tipping;).

It's just that the feature only went out to some people on some games.

In my opinion, you're not missing much though, so don't worry:p.

xSnowyOwlx
11-30-11, 04:17 PM
Rachael is right, you don't want the stars popping out after doing stuff. They get in the way and if you don't have time to sit around for the 10 seconds they take to collect themselves you'd be better off tapping on all of them. I am sometimes in a rush because I don't have a lot of time so I tap on them and other times I let them collect and then finish preparing for cooking because they get in the way of the appliance.

You still get the same results, you just don't have to see the stupid stars and coins popping out.

Rachael98
11-30-11, 04:19 PM
Rachael is right, you don't want the stars popping out after doing stuff. They get in the way and if you don't have time to sit around for the 10 seconds they take to collect themselves you'd be better off tapping on all of them. I am sometimes in a rush because I don't have a lot of time so I tap on them and other times I let them collect and then finish preparing for cooking because they get in the way of the appliance.

You still get the same results, you just don't have to see the stupid stars and coins popping out.

Actually, Snowy, you don't have to wait or pick them up. They credit even if you exit/go to a neighbour/write on a wall/add a neighbour/redeem a collectible/etc.

mushroom79
12-01-11, 05:17 AM
I have been playing this for quite some time and I even talked a friend of mine into playing. We were playing last night and she has red stars that appear after tipping someone or completing a dish. I have never had those at all. What is wrong with my game?
MacyMess

Hi Macy, you are actually really lucky you know! Those stars are really annoying and get in the way of everything!!!