PDA

View Full Version : My farm 💦watering💦 its self ..

rashedx
11-30-11, 04:18 AM
Yes as I just said .. My farm is watering its self.

After I plant my crops, water droplets appears .. :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

kattybell
11-30-11, 04:20 AM
I've never heard of this before. Have you restarted your device?

scourge223
11-30-11, 04:34 AM
My farm just watered itself too...

kattybell
11-30-11, 04:35 AM
What device are you using?

mamabear369
11-30-11, 04:40 AM
Yes as I just said .. My farm is watering its self.

After I plant my crops, water droplets appears .. :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

Mine is doing the same thing.. On the iPad 2..

barleycoon
11-30-11, 04:56 AM
Mine is doing the same thing.. On the iPad 2..

Which game version and device version do you have, could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs servers. Do you get XP when you collect the water, and does it appear straight away when you've collected, thanks.

jtm101
11-30-11, 05:01 AM
Happens on ipad2 ios 5.01, ipod touch4 ios 5.01 and iphone4 ios 5.01

Racking up some nice coin and XP with Strawberrys tonight :D

jtm101
11-30-11, 05:03 AM
Yes the XP bonus and Coin bonus act like they are watered, happens with a few if not all crop types so far

barleycoon
11-30-11, 05:09 AM
Happens on ipad2 ios 5.01, ipod touch4 ios 5.01 and iphone4 ios 5.01

Racking up some nice coin and XP with Strawberrys tonight :D

Have you tried deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server, or restarting your device.
It might help, let us know what you're tried? Thanks
Nice to get some more XP though and coins.

mamabear369
11-30-11, 05:14 AM
Which game version and device version do you have, could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs servers. Do you get XP when you collect the water, and does it appear straight away when you've collected, thanks.

I have not collected since it started.. I asked one of my neighbors and theirs is doing the same thing.. Happened after I started planting.. Apparently only I can see it.. Not my neighbor..

barleycoon
11-30-11, 05:17 AM
I have not collected since it started.. I asked one of my neighbors and theirs is doing the same thing.. Happened after I started planting.. Apparently only I can see it.. Not my neighbor..

That's strange only you can see it and not nbrs, my farms seem fine at the moment. Try out some of the basic troubleshooting advice, ie deleting app and redownloading or restarting your device. It helps to know if this fixes it or not, thank you.

jtm101
11-30-11, 05:18 AM
I dont want it go away any time soon ;-) it's like Christmas.

nmishii
11-30-11, 05:27 AM
Oh, Darn! Mine seems okay. Planted a strawberry and harvested it unwatered. I'd like my farm to water itself.

If it did water itself, the last thing I'd do is uninstall and reinstall to see if it would go away.

barleycoon
11-30-11, 05:28 AM
I dont want it go away any time soon ;-) it's like Christmas.

That's really nice, just keep an eye on what's happening. Maybe if it affects alot of players, TL will fix it on an update.

kattybell
11-30-11, 05:28 AM
I'm sure it will go away on it's own.

jtm101
11-30-11, 05:32 AM
I havent planted this many peanuts and strawberries since i mastered them. Great to have instant water, even if it is for a short while.

jtm101
11-30-11, 05:42 AM
Shame i will have to go to bed soon though :-(

kattybell
11-30-11, 05:43 AM
I just replanted my farm, and this didn't happen to me.

rashedx
11-30-11, 05:58 AM
I am on iPad 2 version 5.0.1 ..

The droplets appearing and disappearing .. And people are still able to water the crops on my farm ..

It didn't work with strawberries ... ��

panaderia09
11-30-11, 06:32 AM
My farm is doing the same too!! Watering by itself.. But neighbors can watered my farm although it looks full.. Weird!!

kooky panda
11-30-11, 06:41 AM
Same here, my farm is also watering itself, but I just noticed that I had around 10 nbrs post that they watered, yet in my newsfeed the last ppl shown was over 9 hours ago. I restarted and the newsfeed is the same and my farm is still fully watered.
Iphone 4 (5.0.1 version).

When I look at nbrs farms I can water and it takes my 10 waters but they said they are seeing that their farms are fully watered.

red03puff
11-30-11, 06:45 AM
I'm using the iphone 4 and I turned off my phone. I deleted and reinstalled the app and the water is still appearing on my farm.

panaderia09
11-30-11, 06:56 AM
One thing for sure the trees are not affected by this wonderful bug..unlike my crops.. When I replanted they started to appear.. N the wonderful thing is the xp n coins r counted as well�� I'm also using iPhone 4 ver 5.01

yanochka
11-30-11, 06:57 AM
I've been planting strawberries, and now switched to peanuts - for once a useful glitch - enchanted retreat is mine :-) very soon I hope

I tried the following crops:
Peppermint
Alfalfa
Blueberries
Raspberries

And I got extra coins and xp for all of the above crops

I am on iPhone 4S iOS 5.1

red03puff
11-30-11, 07:00 AM
I planted a new space on my farm and it wasn't affected by the bug, but already plotted land are watered immediately when it's refreshed...

DoubleZ
11-30-11, 07:22 AM
Sounds like I need to update my iPhone!!

So, what happens when people water spots that already showed watered to the owner of the farm??

Phthon
11-30-11, 07:29 AM
Phew! I thought I was going crazy this morning! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

kooky panda
11-30-11, 07:42 AM
Sounds like I need to update my iPhone!!

So, what happens when people water spots that already showed watered to the owner of the farm??
I do not think it is registering. Check your newsfeed my last newsfeed post was over 9 hours ago

johnboyw
11-30-11, 07:45 AM
I have the same problem.. As soon as i harvest the crops and replant, it takes about 5 seconds before they all shows water drops. My neighbors are a little irretated as my farm is now constantly full. I play on iPad 2 with iOS5.01 and i haven't switched off the device or deleted the game as i went through all of this 2 days ago when I had the connectivity problem, which by the way seems a little better, but now we have this new problem.. Has anyone tried reverting back to previous OS perhaps?

shahroze
11-30-11, 07:53 AM
I hv got the same problem. But one thing which no one noticed or it's with me only that when it waters itself it takes coins away as well. Means loosing coins.

pinkster73
11-30-11, 08:06 AM
Everything's normal for me. Android HTC desire

sourlicorice2
11-30-11, 08:18 AM
I had the same thing happened. Replanted, went to visit a nbr and let him know only to discover my crops had watered themselves within 2 minutes. Tried turning iPad off etc. in the end I just deleted all my plots and replanted again. It didn't happen again but lost all those coins having to redo it. However I'm not bothered by having to spend more coins. Hoping it doesn't happen again though.

yanochka
11-30-11, 08:27 AM
I hv got the same problem. But one thing which no one noticed or it's with me only that when it waters itself it takes coins away as well. Means loosing coins.

I just checked and I am definitely not loosing any coins

friscosharkboy
11-30-11, 08:27 AM
I found a work around. If I plant a different crop in the space, different than the one I just harvested, like peanuts or raspberries, I can harvest and replant normally. I'm not interested in coins or experience; I need space for my neighbors to water, as I am almost full.

sibl
11-30-11, 08:45 AM
The same with my farm and from many of my neighbors

kooky panda
11-30-11, 08:47 AM
I have reported to GM.

Looks like Idevice players only so far--- Can you make sure and post your IOS version? I want to see if this is limited to 5.0/5.01 Ios versions.

ilovecooper14
11-30-11, 08:51 AM
Happens to me..
iOS 5.01
iPad 2

motty69
11-30-11, 09:16 AM
My farm is wtring itself too, I'm using a android 4G mytouch

kattybell
11-30-11, 09:17 AM
5.01 version for me iPhone 4.

motty69
11-30-11, 09:18 AM
Mine is wtring itself also & my neighbor said hers is doing the same thing. You would think this glitch would be awesome, but its not! I'm using a Android mytouch 4G

momsserenity
11-30-11, 09:26 AM
Mines been watering self since this morn :-) Planted-self watered, harvested, planted, etc... Hasn't stopped. It's happening on iPad 2 & iPhone 4. Haven't done the iOS updates yet :-)

momsserenity
11-30-11, 09:28 AM
I'm sorry forgot to write versions-boyhood devices are 4.3.5

Limaxa
11-30-11, 09:38 AM
Yay a christmaswonder

barleycoon
11-30-11, 10:12 AM
Should have kept quiet earlier, affecting mine now too. On my ipad2 IOS 5.0.1 game version 1.8.2 water keeps appearing disappearing very strange. Not sure if it's affecting my iPod as can't harvest for a few hours.

Plumacreas
11-30-11, 10:13 AM
My farm is watering it's self also. I have at least 4 of my nbrs farm doing something. I guess this report will help it would seam this problem is pretty wide spread??

jimbobbillyray
11-30-11, 10:20 AM
Same with me...I have two farms so was able to look at it from other farm and it looks unwatered to neighbors. Fully watered as soon as I plant. Working on iPad 1.

barleycoon
11-30-11, 10:26 AM
When I visit nbrs the water just keeps appearing and disappearing, very odd. Tried restarting my device and deleting app, no change at all still happening.

nmishii
11-30-11, 10:35 AM
The glitch is awesome if you want more XPs and/or coins real fast.

I didn't have this problem earlier. But I harvested my crops, which were full but I expected that. Then I partially planted raspberries and peanuts to see if I was going to have the problem. Everything was okay, but I never left the game. Then I replanted, went to check on my restaurant and bakery, and when I came back everything was watered. I had 2 posts from neighbors, one saying ntw and the other in emoji so I am guessing she was saying I was full since there wasn't anything in my news feed. I sold off all my watered crops and replanted a different crop. It seems fine now.

But instead of getting anything good out of this bug, I lost the coins for plowing and planting 200 Alliums, plus the time to sell my crops and plow/plant grapes.

jimbobbillyray
11-30-11, 10:44 AM
With me, neighbors see my crops as they should be, I'm the only one who sees the watered plots...

Phthon
11-30-11, 11:07 AM
Happens to me.

iPad iOS 5.0.1

kooky panda
11-30-11, 11:17 AM
I am still fully watered, but now nbrs are showing up in my newsfeed showing they watered me.

I am also getting collectibles for watering others.

nmishii
11-30-11, 11:20 AM
Didn't post my device earlier.

Android 2.3.4.

DoubleZ
11-30-11, 11:30 AM
I have iOS 4.1 (I know, I know...I need to sync), and my crops self-watered just a bit ago. This is definitely better than losing water, but how are we supposed to keep our star rating up?

DoubleZ
11-30-11, 11:34 AM
I am still fully watered, but now nbrs are showing up in my newsfeed showing they watered me.

From what I'm being told, the water drops will disappear for a few seconds then reappear. Maybe those on your news feed are catching it when they disappear. I don't imagine TL is going to allow this to happen for much longer, so enjoy it while you can!

kooky panda
11-30-11, 11:36 AM
I also have noticed, the trees are not being effected. If keeps up too much longer, I will have to become a tree Farm!!!

Gigi_V
11-30-11, 11:36 AM
it happens to me as well, iphone 4, latest iso version...
so do we can extra coins n xp after the crops watered itself??

farmerettejudy
11-30-11, 11:42 AM
iPhone 4, 5.01 here. Been happening on my farm since last evening, but only with the peppermint. Nbrs can't see the water on my farm, and no issues watering theirs. Interesting.........

nmishii
11-30-11, 11:43 AM
... I don't imagine TL is going to allow this to happen for much longer, so enjoy it while you can!

Why not? There's threads with a lot of posts from people who have been losing coins and/or gems, and TL hasn't fixed those problems. Why fix the bugs where people are getting coins and XP? They should first be fixing the problems where people are losing stuff rather than gaining stuff. :rolleyes::p

I know people are enjoying this and I don't want to stop that, but personally I'd rather it be normal again.

kooky panda
11-30-11, 11:45 AM
Time for fixes sometimes will depend on if TL can push the fix into the game. If so , they are done quickly, if they cannot and a manual update is needed, it will take longer to get the fix out.

barleycoon
11-30-11, 11:53 AM
I also have noticed, the trees are not being effected. If keeps up too much longer, I will have to become a tree Farm!!!

Me too, my trees are fine.

nmishii
11-30-11, 11:54 AM
Time for fixes sometimes will depend on if TL can push the fix into the game. If so , they are done quickly, if they cannot and a manual update is needed, it will take longer to get the fix out.

They pushed this bug into the games through the server, and since its code they probably just changed very recently, it shouldn't be hard to back out at a minimum, if not fix.

GroupMagma
11-30-11, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the fix, guys. I've passed this along to our engineering team. They're looking into the issue.

rashedx
11-30-11, 12:58 PM
My decorations are affected too .. :confused:

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x403/NOoOono/th_77cc0bf7.jpg (http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x403/NOoOono/?action=view&current=77cc0bf7.jpg)

GroupMagma
11-30-11, 01:03 PM
This issue should now be corrected; you may need to force-close and reopen your app to see the changes made.

ariesblu
11-30-11, 01:03 PM
@rashedx That is so weird.

rashedx
11-30-11, 01:08 PM
@rashedx That is so weird.

Yes it is.. If it is not I wouldn't post it ..

Rachael98
11-30-11, 02:37 PM
This issue should now be corrected; you may need to force-close and reopen your app to see the changes made.

Fixed.

NB: force close or it will not work;).

sourlicorice2
11-30-11, 04:31 PM
I haven't had a problem now since I deleted my crops and replanted all new crops.

kooky panda
11-30-11, 05:27 PM
I just planted and I am fine now.

bluecloud4u
11-30-11, 08:13 PM
My farm since this morning been watering itself,is very annoying,cause u don't know when somebody water.my version is the iPad 2 Iso 5.0.1 and iPod 5.0.1..i notice also that am losing coins and gaining xp.thx u.

bluecloud4u
11-30-11, 08:16 PM
I just restart and still self watering.

kooky panda
11-30-11, 08:17 PM
I just restart and still self watering.
Did you try restarting your device? (not just the game?)

bluecloud4u
11-30-11, 08:22 PM
Yes I did restart my device ..still same.

sweetsucess
11-30-11, 09:00 PM
My farm is doing this too. Every time I Harvey and plant, everything looks to me to be watered. But folks are still posting that they a watering my farm.

zezebe
11-30-11, 09:01 PM
I restarted the device 2 times, delete and reinstalled but still same.
ipad os 4.2.1

Wilbursworld
11-30-11, 11:04 PM
Mine too self watering. iPad 1 5.01 Noticed earlier this afternoon. Uninstalled then reinstalled same thing still happening. I did not attempt to visit nbrs today as I assumed you could not water at all. Will try again tomorrow.

zezebe
11-30-11, 11:08 PM
It's fixed now!! Thanx *^^*

missvampu
12-01-11, 03:10 AM
Mines doing the same thing. I just tried to delete the app and install it again some of the water disappeared but most of its still there. It's like it's changing where the water goes constantly. Hope it gets fixed as I am fed up of everyone coming to my farm and not being able to water.

bluecloud4u
12-01-11, 04:33 AM
I just finish replanting and my farm..it looks full,I don't know what to do anymore.few people told me is full😥my trees r ok. Getting desperated.

barleycoon
12-01-11, 05:05 AM
I just finish replanting and my farm..it looks full,I don't know what to do anymore.few people told me is full😥my trees r ok. Getting desperated.

I know it's worrying, try not to worry the issue has been reported to TL. So hopefully they can fix it as soon as they are able. You could put on your wall what's happening, I'm sure your nbrs will understand. I might add some more trees, as they seem unaffected and then your nbrs have more to water. Take care, it will be okay very soon I'm sure.

panaderia09
12-01-11, 05:07 AM
Mine too!! I tried everything! Delete the app n reinstall.. Try restarting my device.. But once I replanted poof!!! The water came bac again... I dunno what else to do.. Pls help..

mushroom79
12-01-11, 05:16 AM
interesting...do you get bonuses when you collect then...so that means your nbr s cannot water you and say that you are full?

barleycoon
12-01-11, 05:18 AM
Mine too!! I tried everything! Delete the app n reinstall.. Try restarting my device.. But once I replanted poof!!! The water came bac again... I dunno what else to do.. Pls help..

Try not to worry, it will be okay. TL know it's happening so hopefully as soon as they can fix it, they will I'm sure.

kooky panda
12-01-11, 06:28 AM
Okay for people still having issues.
Make sure when restarting you are not just hitting your home button then hitting the farm icon button.

Idevice- force close- double click home button-Hold down farm icon until you see red minus sign- click minus sign
android- hit back button- yes you want to exit

If you are still having problem, post your device and what crops you are planting.

ksbmommy
12-01-11, 06:52 AM
I'm on iPad 5.0.1. I'm planting black currants but it is stranger this morning.....

Restarted and only some of the plots were self planting after I visited a neighbor. Visited another neighbor a little later and self watering stopped. So I restarted the iPad again. The same plots self watered. Stays self watered for a while until I visit a couple of neighbors and then corrects. But it's still only on the same plots of black currants not all of them. Not sure about other plots of flowers in the same area they harvest tonight.

sourlicorice2
12-01-11, 09:25 AM
I haven't had a problem since I deleted my crops and replanted. Hope everyone else's gets fixed soon.

kooky panda
12-01-11, 09:37 AM
I'm on iPad 5.0.1. I'm planting black currants but it is stranger this morning.....

Restarted and only some of the plots were self planting after I visited a neighbor. Visited another neighbor a little later and self watering stopped. So I restarted the iPad again. The same plots self watered. Stays self watered for a while until I visit a couple of neighbors and then corrects. But it's still only on the same plots of black currants not all of them. Not sure about other plots of flowers in the same area they harvest tonight.

I haven't had a problem since I deleted my crops and replanted. Hope everyone else's gets fixed soon.

ksbmommy

Have you tried deleting just those black currant crops and putting down new ones (do not just collect water completing delete the crop?)

sourlicorice2
12-01-11, 10:00 AM
I had just replanted and went to water nbrs, discovered my crops had watered themselves yesterday. I then deleted the crops right away (they were day crops) and replanted. No problem since knock on wood.

barleycoon
12-01-11, 10:31 AM
I have a few nbrs with issues still, they are going to try restarting their devices.
When I water certain farms the water does not show, even though the water count is going down to 0, not sure if it's my farm or my nbrs having issues.

nmishii
12-01-11, 10:47 AM
I had just replanted and went to water nbrs, discovered my crops had watered themselves yesterday. I then deleted the crops right away (they were day crops) and replanted. No problem since knock on wood.

I did the same yesterday. I replanted the same day crop, deleted them after they were all watered, and planted a different crop and had no problems after.

rubine
12-01-11, 11:48 AM
My crops were watered in a few seconds after planting... The same way...
I'm using an Iphone and I think the newest version of the game.

kooky panda
12-01-11, 11:50 AM
My crops were watered in a few seconds after planting... The same way...
I'm using an Iphone and I think the newest version of the game.
Force close your game. If you still have the issue, when you crops come up delete the entire crop and replant, this seems to work for some players.

GroupMagma
12-01-11, 12:27 PM
OK, thanks for the additional info. Hopefully we'll get this patched up soon.

lmak21
12-01-11, 12:32 PM
Force close your game. If you still have the issue, when you crops come up delete the entire crop and replant, this seems to work for some players.

I harvested my crops - then replanted and as fast as I replant - the water appears! I did a hard close - replanted and again the water appears! THis is so frustrating. Why is it that Team Lava is silent about acknowledgeing a bug in the game? WHy cant they just say there is an issue, we are aware of it and we are comig out with a fix in x amount of days. My wall is filled with - "my farm is going crazy and watering itself".

lmak21
12-01-11, 12:35 PM
I harvested my crops - then replanted and as fast as I replant - the water appears! I did a hard close - replanted and again the water appears! THis is so frustrating. Why is it that Team Lava is silent about acknowledgeing a bug in the game? WHy cant they just say there is an issue, we are aware of it and we are comig out with a fix in x amount of days. My wall is filled with - "my farm is going crazy and watering itself".

Oh an I also tried spending the 20 gems to harvest the entire farm and replanting! Still as fast as I plant the water appears. I am using and IPAD and have halloween version and the original version, both are doing the same thing.

Is there a new version on the way?

ksbmommy
12-01-11, 12:49 PM
ksbmommy

Have you tried deleting just those black currant crops and putting down new ones (do not just collect water completing delete the crop?)

I deleted most of them and replanted after they were ready to harvest to see if that worked. I'm am an ex-IT person so I needed some old test plots and new fresh plots to be sure what I was seeing. Well, no luck, in fact I think I made it madder this time, even more in the area self watered :-).

nmishii
12-01-11, 01:32 PM
I deleted most of them and replanted after they were ready to harvest to see if that worked. I'm am an ex-IT person so I needed some old test plots and new fresh plots to be sure what I was seeing. Well, no luck, in fact I think I made it madder this time, even more in the area self watered :-).

In my test case, I planted raspberries and peanuts in 50 square and everything was fine. So I replanted with the same crop (alliums) I had originally harvested and all the plots got watered. Then I tried 50 plots of grapes and people were watering them and they weren't instantly watered. So I sold off the rest of the instantly watered plots and planted grapes and was fine.

Try a different crop than what you originally planted the first time they were all instantly watered.

lmak21
12-01-11, 01:38 PM
I tried planting the new mint - then I tried allum, then I tried pineapple - and peanuts - still full of water! I am level 92 and have already tried the usual tricks.

Team Lava, where are you????

kooky panda
12-01-11, 01:39 PM
I tried planting the new mint - then I tried allum, then I tried pineapple - and peanuts - still full of water! I am level 92 and have already tried the usual tricks.

Team Lava, where are you????

This has been sent over and GM just posted:

OK, thanks for the additional info. Hopefully we'll get this patched up soon.

ksbmommy
12-01-11, 01:54 PM
In my test case, I planted raspberries and peanuts in 50 square and everything was fine. So I replanted with the same crop (alliums) I had originally harvested and all the plots got watered. Then I tried 50 plots of grapes and people were watering them and they weren't instantly watered. So I sold off the rest of the instantly watered plots and planted grapes and was fine.

Try a different crop than what you originally planted the first time they were all instantly watered.

Nope that doesnt work either.......I'm actually having some fun with this now :-)
Deleted five black currents that self-water and five that don't, replanted them all with strawberries. The five that self-water, come back and self-water after I visit a neighbor, the other five are fine. I'm actually amused by it. However, my neighbors can still water all of the self-watered plots so I guess it's not a super huge big deal, right???

GroupMagma
12-01-11, 02:34 PM
Just to be clear: the bug still occurs with new crops as well? The bug should be fixed for crops where it happened before, but they need to be harvest first, and it'll be fine after. But this makes it sound like it's happening for new crops regardless... which I'll have to relay to engineering.

Rachael98
12-01-11, 02:37 PM
Just to be clear: the bug still occurs with new crops as well? The bug should be fixed for crops where it happened before, but they need to be harvest first, and it'll be fine after. But this makes it sound like it's happening for new crops regardless... which I'll have to relay to engineering.

Whenever I plant new crops (eg. I planted some about 5-10 minutes ago), it waters itself.
I'm not sure about anyone else, but for me, after planting new crops, I need to force close to get them unwatered.

kooky panda
12-01-11, 02:45 PM

I just harvested and planted 24 cantalopes and then visited a nbr and my new crops are NOT watered. I seem to be fine.
iphone 4 (5.0.1)

GroupMagma
12-01-11, 02:46 PM
If you harvest the self-watering crops, is the coin bonus applied?

Rachael98
12-01-11, 02:55 PM

I can find out for you within a couple of hours? Will that do...or shall I do a test immediately (though that would not be great...see how much I'm willing to sacrifice? A whole leek:p!)?

yanochka
12-01-11, 03:25 PM

Yes, coin bonus is applied

ksbmommy
12-01-11, 06:35 PM
Looks like I was mostly fixed now........everything needed to be harvested. Maybe a few trees self watered. I can't account for 3 of them being watered. Some plots self watered when I did strawberries but not all of them. Then I did pomegranate after that and none of them have done it so far and it's been a couple of minutes and I've visited neighbors which was my trigger all day today earlier.

GroupMagma
12-01-11, 06:40 PM
These should all be fixed now (including the decorations). Let me know if it comes up again.

ksbmommy
12-01-11, 06:49 PM
Now I have ANOTHER WATER issue. I cannot see anything my neighbors have watered in the last 15 minutes after I just did the last replant above. My neice is sitting next to me and sees them but I cannot not. So the self watering fix for me has turned into this problem......

ksbmommy
12-01-11, 06:51 PM
Wait they FINALLY appeared.

Lee_7
12-06-11, 05:53 AM
Yeah It lasted a couple of days. It was great! Lol. Glitches like that I can certainly put up with ;)