PDA

View Full Version : NightClub Story- Suggest And Vote 11-29

kooky panda
11-29-11, 07:22 PM
Please vote for the items you would like to see in your Nightclub.

Also please add suggestions for new items for the next poll.

It does take time for item to come to the games, so feel free to suggest some
valentine items you would like to see.

ruff80
11-29-11, 09:01 PM
How about some plant and foliage decorations?

And I wish there was a flaming dance tile (for coins!!!!!)

sourlicorice2
11-30-11, 08:36 AM
Definetly more wallpaper and floor decorations for coins. And definetly Mai Thai drinks. I'm living in Thailand right now. I love going to the beach and ordering a Mai Thai.

xSnowyOwlx
11-30-11, 04:26 PM
I just want more drinks and of course holiday items. I need to get more of the club cash from making drinks to finish up my walls - 5 club cash per wall piece is expensive and I'll never spend real money on that.

caljean
11-30-11, 04:59 PM
Nice poll. Love the drink choices

jakycam
12-02-11, 09:00 AM
I would love more expantions!! Im quickly running out of space!

MyLissyDoll
12-02-11, 09:23 AM
Night club is desperately in some need of more wallpaper choices! Glad there might be some new ones coming by the looks of this poll :-)

nyma76
12-02-11, 11:44 AM
Is there a DJ set that plays longer than an hour?

kooky panda
12-02-11, 07:23 PM
Is there a DJ set that plays longer than an hour?
No all the current Dj sets have a max playing level of a hour.

ruff80
12-05-11, 01:54 PM
No all the current Dj sets have a max playing level of a hour.

Maybe we could have an hour of play for each DJ set - two DJ sets = 2 hours of play, etc.

I would also like the be able to spread out drinks. Its nice the bartender combines them when space is needed, but how about keeping a few drinks on every counter until the counter is needed for new drinks?

Plus, I would like to see more fast mixing drinks.

barleycoon
12-05-11, 02:19 PM
I wish we could set different times on the DJ sets, ie 2, 4 , 8, 12, 24 hrs and maybe recieve XP points for this.
It might help the drinks sell quicker, if we could have the timer on for longer. Love the new items too.

Candy3030
12-20-11, 09:24 AM
I think more expansions is desperatly needed! I personally have the last expansion and I still have so much left in storage that I cant use!
The more & more the magic boxes comes out , the bigger the prizzes are (for ex: the pyrotechnic show, the yellow submarine, the shuffle table) even the new stuff like the prize center.....
They all take up so much space and when we buy them with our club cash we would like to show them off :o . If I were to put down all the stuff I have in storage (many are bought stuff ) I would have no dancefloor left for my nbrs :(:(:(:(
I really think more expansions should be hight priorety :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Thanks for reading

Candy3030
12-20-11, 11:41 AM
Drink Tower Decoration :D :D :D That would be very very cool!! Would love to see that..... but not in a magic box :(

brandyhitzeman
01-12-12, 01:44 PM
I would like a new door there is so much I could do if I could move that stupid door :)

Element232
01-15-12, 11:45 AM
PLANTS!!! And bodyguard for VIP section. VIP signs. PLANTS.