PDA

View Full Version : RS - Suggest and Vote for New Items

greygull
11-29-11, 07:19 PM
Please vote for the items you would like to see come to Restaurant Story.

Also please suggest new items and themes, you would like to see .

It does take time for TL to implement new items into the games, so start thinking about Valentine's Day.

nmishii
11-29-11, 07:35 PM
If these items won't be implemented until Valentine's Day, maybe some of the items can be updated to reflect that season. For example, may not want the Yule Log in Feb.

kooky panda
11-29-11, 07:48 PM
This is a new poll plus a suggestion thread for the next poll coming up in 2 weeks. It does take some time for new items to be added to the games, so looking ahead to the next holiday gives a better chance of getting some items we want.

For the next poll I would like For Valentines Days a Valentine card Display and maybe a Love potion Drink

aiyayu
11-29-11, 07:58 PM
The drinks sound great and non seasonal so they will stay in the drink machine, right? More than 5 recipes would be nice.

nmishii
11-29-11, 08:01 PM
Okay, I get it now.

sourlicorice2
11-30-11, 08:30 AM
I voted for all. More recipes more free gems.

kattybell
11-30-11, 08:37 AM
I voted for all too. Yum to French Onion Soup :D

caljean
11-30-11, 05:02 PM
Yule log cake. Yayy

ilovecooper14
11-30-11, 05:03 PM
I want them to bring the box with the big bear back :(:(:(:(

Cutie4life900
11-30-11, 06:21 PM
We.def need more drink recipes! And the fireplace would be nice esp for winter time!

Mindslicer
12-01-11, 02:48 AM
Well I like the milkshake idea especially since we need more items for the drink machine :) Well there is already a fireplace in one of the boxes and there was a fireplace in the Halloween box as well. But it would be nice if there was another fireplace you could buy for coins or gems that wasn't in a box. But I wouldn't mind either way because I already have one. But I would like as many new recipes as possible because like already stated the more recipes the more gems we can earn :)

geyhok
12-01-11, 06:07 AM
A Christmas tree with presents would be good maybe a holiday box too. I would also like a Christmas train that goes around your restaurant how you would like

quentinsmommy
12-01-11, 06:38 AM
Definitely more drinks since I mastered them all and the drink machines are pretty much useless now.....A fireplace would be a great cozy touch (reminds me of the Marie Callendar's restaraunts in southern California where I'm from).

mamatomato
12-02-11, 10:44 AM
More appliances, like ice cream machine, pizza ovens, microwaves, deep fryers.....

mamatomato
12-02-11, 10:45 AM
Oh and i forgot a cappuccino type of coffee machine

BigDaddyAMT
12-02-11, 08:25 PM
I would really like a deep fryer. Its seems like this has been discussed forever and it ends up going to BS. Really? Anyway, there could be so many dishes for the deep fryer like egg rolls, fried catfish, southern fried chicken, corn dogs, chicken fried steak, fried pickles, hush puppies, fried shrimp, Maryland crab cakes (of course many people like them broiled), fried okra, pork chops, fish taco, chicken chimichangas, General Tso's Chicken,frog legs, Monte Cristo sandwich, keftedes, Natchitoches meat pies. The possibilities are almost endless. Come on give me a deep fryer.

daytimesky
12-07-11, 10:34 AM
I would like to see Birthday Streamers again please.

Lennatron
12-07-11, 03:50 PM
I'd love to see carpet tiles!!!

meggie520
12-07-11, 04:06 PM
The drinks sound great and non seasonal so they will stay in the drink machine, right? More than 5 recipes would be nice.
Yea... we got all these already unlocked and boring recipes now if u no wat i mean
]________________________________________________[/COLOR]
meggie520...because I'm Meg, obviously! And stop asking questions;)!

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/boy_with_sled.gif
Merry Christmas!
http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Everything_Else/Love/blue_heart.gif
Meggie520:D (forums.teamlava.com/member.php?18210-meggie520)http://media.gifshop.tv/1470/5D2VQDVEGP.gif (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=72)
Luvya, MegzPS: [Go rs and dymond]

Signature designed by Rachael98:cool: (forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

truefangz
12-08-11, 08:31 PM
You forgot to include "Add ALL features for Android users"

Yeah, I would have voted for that. Definitely would have voted on that one.

But for now, I'll just suffice to being the redheaded step child.

Myoujou
12-08-11, 09:53 PM
There needs to be more recipes! I've almost completed all of them, even the drinks.

greygull
12-14-11, 07:39 PM
Thanks for all the votes! New poll and suggestion thread is up now - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21080-Restaurant-Vote-and-Suggest-on-new-content