PDA

View Full Version : Find Administrator Password

bigbux3
11-29-11, 04:36 PM
Does anyone know how to find the administrator password on Mac OS x 10.6.8 without resetting your computer or other passwords?
Thanks!

RoseMiti
11-29-11, 04:48 PM
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2724972?start=0&tstart=0

Not sure if that's what you want.

Rachael98
11-29-11, 04:54 PM
Contact Apple?

bigbux3
11-29-11, 05:02 PM
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2724972?start=0&tstart=0

Not sure if that's what you want.

Not exactly. I dont have access to the Accounts option under System Preferences. I do not want to reset, reboot, reinstall, install, remove anything on my computer or my computer itself.

Contact Apple?

I would contact Apple, but I'd have to tell them I have no administrative rights.
If I cant find any answers then... I'm sorry for wasting anyone's time.
Thanks!

Rachael98
11-30-11, 01:14 AM
Not exactly. I dont have access to the Accounts option under System Preferences. I do not want to reset, reboot, reinstall, install, remove anything on my computer or my computer itself.

I would contact Apple, but I'd have to tell them I have no administrative rights.
If I cant find any answers then... I'm sorry for wasting anyone's time.
Thanks!

Um...so...you shouldn't have the Admin account anyway? Hmmmmm...^^

bawpotter
11-30-11, 03:36 PM
Here is what I'd do... ask whoever has the admin account to do what you need done.

meggie520
11-30-11, 03:58 PM
Here is what I'd do... ask whoever has the admin account to do what you need done.
smart, bawpotter.. smae i would do the same thing! evne though ur mean, words cant bring me down
Luvya,
Megz
P.S. Words wotn bring me down

bigbux3
11-30-11, 05:09 PM
smart, bawpotter.. smae i would do the same thing! evne though ur mean, words cant bring me down
Luvya,
Megz
P.S. Words wotn bring me down

Huh?
And, my Mac is partly unlocked. Some things are restricted to me though. And asking for the password... lets just say I wont get it.