PDA

View Full Version : Unauthorized gems getting spent

savage_mel
11-29-11, 03:23 PM
:mad:
has this happened to anyone else?? Twice now, I've clicked on an item to see how much time is left and before I knew what was happening the "finish this dish for 5 gems" prompt pops up and before I even have a chance to select "no", the gems are spent and my dish has been finished. The last time this happened there was only 22 secs left on my dish! It is SO irritating to waste gems for only 22 secs! I spend alot of time and effort to save up for items I want to buy and would NEVER spend any real money on gems if they get wasted so easily. I have even brought this up to teamlava and they refuse to reimburse. There really has to be an "are you sure" option when spending gems. This is frustrating!

Rachael98
11-29-11, 03:27 PM
This is probably the most requested thing.
I personally am in favour of a gem On-Off button as confirmation popups would end up being inconvenient.
For now, slow down your tapping.
Also, I'd have thought that the reason TL didn't reimburse you (because of their policy) is that if people bought a box and didn't like their item, they'd just go and claim to have "accidentally" bought it. Not good.

nmishii
11-29-11, 04:13 PM
This is probably the most requested thing.
I personally am in favour of a gem On-Off button as confirmation popups would end up being inconvenient.
For now, slow down your tapping.
Also, I'd have thought that the reason TL didn't reimburse you (because of their policy) is that if people bought a box and didn't like their item, they'd just go and claim to have "accidentally" bought it. Not good.

Its an excuse. They can always say they'll reimburse accidental purchases if reported immediately except for boxes, for the reasons you state. Just like saying a confirmation isn't a good idea since no one wants to confirm each table/chair purchase; those could be excuded from the confirmation. I heard that one too many times.

I instantly finished mutton a couple fo days ago. I had just started it. I did not even tap the screen. My finger was slightly above the dish and things happened so quickly I don't know exactly what happened. But my mutton was done and 5 gems were deducted. Oh well, they were free gems anyway from losing my walls.