PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Update

DoubleZ
11-29-11, 01:03 PM
I received the Enchanted Chest today, but no new crops or any other items. Was the chest all we got??

kattybell
11-29-11, 01:05 PM
From TL's blog: If you’re interested in the Sword in Stone decoration, you’ll want to check out the new Enchanted Chest. It also has such residential properties available, like Gnome Mansion, and the Mystical House. There are lots of other magical items in the Enchanted Chest, but you’ll have to discover them for yourselves. We also have other items outside of the chest, like the Frog Prince and Enchanted Retreat.

http://blog.teamlava.com/post/13468835785/weekly-update-recap#notes

DoubleZ
11-29-11, 01:29 PM
So...that's it then. No new crop, tree, item we can buy with coins...nothing... 

criizz
11-29-11, 01:31 PM
So...that's it then. No new crop, tree, item we can buy with coins...nothing... 

They released the Enchanted Retreat which is worth 5 million coins. :)

DoubleZ
11-29-11, 03:46 PM
They released the Enchanted Retreat which is worth 5 million coins. :)

Ah, yes, because an Enchanted Retreat belongs on a farm...

xcellent
11-29-11, 03:52 PM
Ah, yes, because an Enchanted Retreat belongs on a farm...

LOL! :-D
Depends on where ur farm is.... Maybe behind it is a mythical/mystical place where there are (frog) prince and princess hiding behind those trees of yours that is covered with bushes and u just can't see the entrance..... (im roflol) :-D

DoubleZ
11-30-11, 01:39 AM
LOL! :-D
Depends on where ur farm is.... Maybe behind it is a mythical/mystical place where there are (frog) prince and princess hiding behind those trees of yours that is covered with bushes and u just can't see the entrance..... (im roflol) :-D

LMAO!! Is that the same place where pigs fly??

Rachael98
11-30-11, 01:48 AM

Yeah...umm...I think it's called...Farm Story:cool:...
It's very pretty, and you've got to give TL credit: it's a coin item.

xcellent
11-30-11, 12:38 PM

U bet! U better check ur farm! Soon there will be sheeps, cows, and lambs flying! ROFL!

Yeah...umm...I think it's called...Farm Story:cool:...
It's very pretty, and you've got to give TL credit: it's a coin item.

They should make another story for these kind of items,you know...... Like a Fairy Tale story or a Wonderland story ( which by the way i am playing- mmorpg game) ;-)

Enchanted items! These doesn't belong to the farm! Unless it is a Fairy Farm Story ( which is a different story! LOL!)