PDA

View Full Version : Time for gems and items (pleas tell me the easy way to post pictures!!!)

pudstar
11-28-11, 07:40 PM
Hello, i know my title is weird in a way.
some people say that the time of day you open a box is what you get.
ect: I open the cake and tea box at 3pm i will get a piano (2nd)
if i open at 7am i will get Miss confectionery (4th)
Is this true? or do you have it programed each person different like if you open it once you will get a 3rd place item if you open it 5 times you get a 2nd place iteam?
Also please post pictures of the items and please tell me how to post a picture?
tip: if you want to take a picture of something and the camera button is not there, press the middle button and the on/off switch at the same time it takes a picture!;):p;):p;):p:D:D:D

143Blue
11-28-11, 07:52 PM
i like to post my pics frm tinypic.com just upload the pictore copy the direct layout link and put here with the upload an image icon:) and i think the boxes are just random in general cuz my nbr got the artistic fountain frist try:P lol so i guess its luck:)

shakiba
11-28-11, 08:15 PM
i like to post my pics frm tinypic.com just upload the pictore copy the direct layout link and put here with the upload an image icon:) and i think the boxes are just random in general cuz my nbr got the artistic fountain frist try:P lol so i guess its luck:)

I wish that can happen to me. I want the fountain.

nmishii
11-28-11, 08:46 PM
Is this true? or do you have it programed each person different like if you open it once you will get a 3rd place item if you open it 5 times you get a 2nd place iteam?
Also please post pictures of the items and please tell me how to post a picture?
tip: if you want to take a picture of something and the camera button is not there, press the middle button and the on/off switch at the same time it takes a picture!;):p;):p;):p:D:D:D

I don't work for TL and don't know how they implemented this, but I assume they use a random number generator or two to decide what you get. Often the current time converted to an integer is used as a seed for random number generators, but that's about it.

How to post a picture:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

barleycoon
11-29-11, 12:20 AM
I think it's all luck with the boxes, which makes them more exciting to open.
Whenever I've opened boxes, the first time I usually get 3 or 4 th prize, and if I have another go straight away, I get 1st or 2nd prize. This doesn't happen in everyone's case, it's hard when players recieve the same box item multiple times.

Rachael98
11-29-11, 12:23 AM
I think it's all luck with the boxes, which makes them more exciting to open.
Whenever I've opened boxes, the first time I usually get 3 or 4 th prize, and if I have another go straight away, I get 1st or 2nd prize. This doesn't happen in everyone's case, it's hard when players recieve the same box item multiple times.

Luck-according to the percentages.